What's new

Ajmal Kasab- GOI Doesnt want to Hang him.

Kasab is serving India's purpose beautifully. Why kill him?

Bhagwan nhi maaf karenga

You mean to say Pakistani are so dumb that they cannot learn how to say Bhagavan maaf nahi kareega. So by that yardstick you are an Indian now.

Or you are saying that ability to say Bhagavan maaf nnahi karega is bigger proof than having is father living in Pakistan. Whichever way I analyze it, your logic seems very week and you come across as a gullible person who can be easily tricked.

Such lame arguments comes from people who ask undeniable proofs from everyone on earth...

nope because goi loves him:P

I guess GOI loves him becos he is one link (strongest) which can be a proof for pakistani link to terrorism...(its not that he is the only one) there have been somany... Oh yeah i forgot Miyan OBL was living deep inside.... Let him be alive... let him enjoy the biriyani.... this life will be better than the life he had before... atleast he can enjoy good biriyani.....

We could not hang the ppl who killed the Ex prime minister of the country... How can we expect kasab to be killed.. he will be there in jail for some time after few year there will be one more attack and we will have new guy(s) for us to discuss here.. till then lets enjoy Kasab...

Govt. of India must teach him how to speak in Punjabi accent. That will be a great service to the cause against terrorism.

Govt. of India must teach him how to speak in Punjabi accent. That will be a great service to the cause against terrorism.

Why ??????? Don't you have enough terrorists in pakistan with the punjabi orgin ............

Don't worry, you will see Kasab fighting elections for Mumbai in 2019 for Congress.

I think he should not be killed. He should be made to live.

The day Kasab dies, the issue of 26/11 and Pakistan's involvement in it will be buried forever.

Thats the very reason of not hanging him.. ppl just dont understand.. his life for India in one line is "Padosi ki chhati pe moong Dalna"

Why ??????? Don't you have enough terrorists in pakistan with the punjabi orgin ............
So dont provoke us by stupid posts. Imagine what will happen to you if we unleash all those 'terrorists' on you. you will keep $shitting in your pants all your life, running from forum to forum bashing Pakistan.

So dont provoke us by stupid posts. Imagine what will happen to you if we unleash all those 'terrorists' on you. you will keep $shitting in your pants all your life, running from forum to forum bashing Pakistan.

Go to kashmir and see who is $hitting .........

I can give you a hint .........They are the ones who are promised 72 but becomes fodder for kashmir ......

Back
Top Bottom