What's new

Aircraft witnessed loitering over Afghanistan's Kunar province

Cabinet gives nod to security pact with US​

Signing of CIS-MOA may pave way for Islamabad to get military hardware from Washington

Furthermore: security situation raised in Islamabad for next 48 hours.
And there it is

BS... these American puppets don't have tatays to do that... a force of lions led by the 3rd type of Punjab police.
Alexander the great.

I would rather have an army of sheep lead by a lion than an army of lions lead by a sheep. Pakistan has gandoos at the helm

Won't make a difference, they have done it before. More bodies of khaki creatures will be wasted in future.

Signing of CIS-MOA may pave way for Islamabad to get military hardware from Washington
Hardly, We are dependent on Their Funds to purchase their hardware - so Ta best i m guessing another lot of Hand me downs of ancient Generation hardware -
Pakistani blood is very cheap

More bodies of khaki creatures will be wasted in future
The spilled blood will be of anyone that is lower than Brig Rank and especially the Siphai jawan ranks the rest of Haramis will continue to milk millions

Hardly, We are dependent on Their Funds to purchase their hardware - so Ta best i m guessing another lot of Hand me downs of ancient Generation hardware -
Pakistani blood is very cheap

The spilled blood will be of anyone that is lower than Brig Rank and especially the Siphai jawan ranks the rest of Haramis will continue to milk millions

For me everybody who have whored khaki is same.

I wouldn't really blame you for thinking like that - your anger is all justified

It's not anger. It's common sense, u think common soldier is innocent. Why does he enroll knowing fully he has to submit himself. Just for a secure job or easy money as I say and pension. Instead of submitting to Allah he does it to another creature just like him.

Fighter jets don’t hover… fgs.
ce090e8b8c4e4e500d2785a0b5d6e4848675542d.gif

Back
Top Bottom