What's new

AirBlue Commercial Aircraft Crashes in Islamabad

There were 16 crashes in Airbus A320's history in which 637 people were killed since Jan 2010: Geo TV

Last edited:
انّا للہ و انّا الیہ راجعون
Inna lillahi wa ina Ilahi rajioun

Really sad news, May Allah grant the departed souls a place in Jannah and Sabr to the families of plane crash victims. Ameen

i have been told that the plane was ready to land when the pilot was asked to take another round as they couldn't accommodate another jet, what an unfortunate decision.

According to Geo Tv 12 people missed the flight. Now total number is around 140. Total 152 people were supposed to be on the flight.

atleast they can drop army personal near the crash site

this is what they do in india when a plane crashes???

plane crashes are handled by civil services such as police gets deployed but not army! :coffee:

Allah inn saab ko Janaat naseeb karaay Ameen

i have been told that the plane was ready to land when the pilot was asked to take another round as they couldn't accommodate another jet, what an unfortunate decision.

I am close to the area (F-11 Markaz) where crash happened but not at the site. Considering the crash site I do wonder why was plane at such low altitude.

A sad day for any human, i pray to god that as many as possible survive and to the unfortunate RIP. May god provide courage in this need of the hour to their relatives.

Back
Top Bottom