What's new

Air Strikes in North Waziristan leave 70 militants dead

like 70000 civilians killed by these cavemen want revenge from these asshole jahil naswari mullahs

Its what you say.. Once I met a Taliban, He was sure that he is true Muslim and he is fighting for Islam.. Likewise these so called caveman (TTP) believe from core that they are fighting for Islam..

And trust me, If USA and USSR couldn't defeat these so called Jahil Mulla. Then how can Pakistan? These ppl will remain alive and keep killing you, unless there objective met (Sharia and Islam in pakistan).

@Pak-one

"The targets of Wednesday’s air strikes were strongholds of the Eastern Turkistan Islamic Movement (Etim) — a militant outfit comprising largely Turkic-speaking militants from Uzbekistan and Uighurs from China’s north-western autonomous region of Xinjiang."

In-sha-Allah these strikes will help to vanish TTP goons.

Some folks are propagating here that TTP wants sharia actually TTP never interested in sharia, because they never demand any kind of sharia in their talk with govt. they only insists on to release their criminal folks from jail and army provide them a zone in south Waziristan where they can move freely. So the demand on sharia is only a fool that they only use when they are going to attack on forces and common innocent public.

Innocent casualties is also a propaganda stuff, actually there is no chance of innocent casualties on this area during surgical strike, TTP and their supporters are using this propaganda from a long time to stop strike against their nest, if someone know little bit about tribal areas and ever went there should know that this area is not populated like population leaving in cities and villages, the settlement of population in tribal areas are divided into families, clans and tribes, they are responsible of every activity happening in their area, no one can settle in any area without agreement with local clan or tribe. If some clan and tribe made agreement with those TTP groups who are involved in criminal activities and activities against state and provide them space to settle, those tribes and clans are also responsible of their activities and should also aware of the repulsion.

These air strikes are only surgical and specific areas are targeted, so only specific persons will harmed, any clan or tribe who is not involved in providing support and spaces to TTP's criminal group will not hit and targeted.

Its what you say.. Once I met a Taliban, He was sure that he is true Muslim and he is fighting for Islam.. Likewise these so called caveman (TTP) believe from core that they are fighting for Islam..

And trust me, If USA and USSR couldn't defeat these so called Jahil Mulla. Then how can Pakistan? These ppl will remain alive and keep killing you, unless there objective met (Sharia and Islam in pakistan).
ISLAM ?? hahahhahah what a joke truck driver , smugglers , bcha baz , gangsters , naswar addict fighting for Money and you are calling as if they are fighting for Islam dude get some knowledge about TTP leaders and their past record before becoming a TTP commanders and you will know its tribal culture that they want nothing to do with Islam or Shariah and pls dont call tribal culture as islamic culture buddy

your so called Muslim without khatnas wah i just wonder ye jahil criminals namazain b parta hon ga ka nahi

http://www.pkhope.com/wp-content/themes/mimbo2.2/images/image002.jpg

You can't selectively kill terrorists alone in such large scale bombings on villages. Collateral damage will be there unless they were terrorist only villages, which is unlikely.
No body is stopping you to mourn and moan,we have done enough of it.

Last edited:
BoK-6mSCQAEiL5F.jpg
This is tank shell, local journalists were saying tank was used in mirali

No air strikes conducted today, claims ISPR
Zahir Shah Sherazi & Mateen Haider
ISLAMABAD: Terrorists targeted a military camp in North Waziristan tribal region using mortar fires and rockets in retaliation to yesterday's aristrikes conducted by the military in the region, a spokesman of Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR) said in a statement.

A local commanding officer of the Pakistan Army responded effectively to the attack on a military camp in Machis Factory village near Miramshah.

Soldiers wounded in an encounter in Mirali area a day earlier were shifted to Combine Military Hospital in Peshawar, the statement further said.

The spokesman also made it clear that no air strikes were carried out in North Waziristan today.

Earlier security sources had claimed that, air strikes targeting suspected militant hideouts continued in parts of the North Waziristan tribal region for a second day on Thursday.

They claimed that the fresh offensive had destroyed a number of insurgent bases and had killed several insurgents.

Moreover, official sources claimed that following the airstrikes in different parts of the tribal region, ground troops had entered North Waziristan on Thursday in the Machis Factory area on the outskirts of Miramshah.

Since yesterday, at least 73 suspected local and foreign militants have been killed in a series of air strikes on hideouts and bases in North Waziristan and in a later clash following an attack on security personnel. An army major and three other security personnel died in that clash.

The targets of Wednesday’s air strikes were strongholds of the Eastern Turkistan Islamic Movement (Etim) — a militant outfit comprising largely Turkic-speaking militants from Uzbekistan and Uighurs from China’s north-western autonomous region of Xinjiang.

Following Wednesday’s strikes, the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) said in a statement that the air attacks were in retaliation for the killing of “a large number of civilians and security forces personnel” by terrorists in Fata, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Karachi.

ISLAM ?? hahahhahah what a joke truck driver , smugglers , bcha baz , gangsters , naswar addict fighting for Money and you are calling as if they are fighting for Islam dude get some knowledge about TTP leaders and their past record before becoming a TTP commanders and you will know its tribal culture that they want nothing to do with Islam or Shariah and pls dont call tribal culture as islamic culture buddy
Punjabi soldier, easy on racist stereotypes against pashtuns. Thats what you think about your pathan comrades in army?

Thanks for the thought , however let me remind you that these operations are being conducted within Pakistan's territory not in any foreign land as is the case with America, meaning we have boots on the ground in form of security and intelligence people, the locals, majority of whom are ordinary patriotic citizens also help with pin pointing the culprits hence Pakistani forces would never make the mistake of obliterating a wedding party just because one individual was firing a gun in customary celebrations.
While I wish the PAF every bit of luck and God's protection, it is the nature of war and not of nationalities that causes mistakes and collateral damage. As much as we may all regret and hate it, it happens, even when Pakistan conducts such operations...

"Professor Ibrahim Khan, a member of the TTP intermediaries team, said, “Many non-combatant civilians also perished in the attack.” He said, “I am told by an acquaintance by telephone that at least 20 members of a family were among those killed in the air attacks.”

Fresh strikes in NWA have caused collateral damage - thenews.com.pk

Punjabi soldier, easy on racist stereotypes against pashtuns. Thats what you think about your pathan comrades in army?
kiddo like typical afGAYstani you are misquoting me i said these TTP chutyas not those pushtoons who are forming Aman lashkar aginst these chutyas tribal culture is not islam , islam is in saudi arabia ...

and abot pushtoons then bro its the pushtoon operatives on the ground that provided the intelligence so STFU and play this pushtoon pushtoon card on some other forum maybe some afGAYnistan or indian forum will suite you

Last edited:
Collateral damages actually in aerial bombardments and artillary shelling put pressure on taliban. People might dislike army for bombardments but they are powerless and cant do any thing, but instead they pressurize taliban to stop their activities in their areas and many refuse to cooperate with them due to fear of army. British applied the same tactics, break the backbone of tribes, inflict damages on them through operations and bombardments so that they are so "softened" that they dont cooperate with miscreants.
Raheel sharif is going in right direction, collective punishment is solution to counter guerrella warfare. He is heir of lord curzon, he knows how to deal with tribal areas.

Do you think arty pounds villages? no more like mountains,caves etc.. and that too with help of observer aircrafts or UAVs tht feed to coordinates n than the observers who observe the arty barages to make sure they dont hit wrong targets.... And no nobody believes in collective punishment nor is Gen Raheel incharge of OPS in FATA... Hes only briefed about the operations.. by the commander/gen incharge of operations in FATA...

As for putting pressurising people to stop supporting taliban.. i assure you sane people wont.. surely not after how talibs treat the locals.. or their mashran... videos of taliban shooting tribal elders/mashram are on the internet...

kiddo like typical afGAYstani you are misquoting me i said these TTP chutyas not those pushtoons who are forming Aman lashkar aginst these chutyas tribal culture is not islam , islam is in saudi arabia ...

and abot pushtoons then bro its the pushtoon operatives on the ground that provided the intelligence so STFU and play this pushtoon pushtoon card on some other forum maybe some afGAYnistan or indian forum will suite you
truck driver , smugglers , bcha baz , gangsters , naswar addict is tribal culture,.....thats what you were implying. I dont blame you, you are grown up in punjab and these racist stereotypes about pashtuns are deeply rooted there.

You are free to curse taliban to your heart content but dont use it as a cover to attack pashtun tribesmen,....there are also Punjabi taliban in their ranks.

truck driver , smugglers , bcha baz , gangsters , naswar addict is tribal culture,.....thats what you were implying. I dont blame you, you are grown up in punjab and these racist stereotypes about pashtuns are deeply rooted there.

You are free to curse taliban to your heart content but dont use it as a cover to attack pashtun tribesmen,....there are also Punjabi taliban in their ranks.
is used for TTP commanders plz read my previous post again

Back
Top Bottom