What's new

Air Force Question Thread

can some one, any senior member PLEASE tell me which version of mirage was flown by Sir.Murad Khan in 1971 war.?
PLZ PLZ PLZ

The answer lies in question that which all versions PAF had during 71 war?

PAF had Mirage IIIEP delivered in early March 1968 and a total of 3 Mirage III DP, 18 Mirage IIIEP, 3 Mirage III RP delivered in 1968-1971.

DP stands for Dual Purpose i.e. the two seat training version. RP is for Reconnaissance Purpose : the ones with cameras. RP is same as IIIEP except it had the camera in nose. So basically we only had Mirage III EP.

Hope it helps.

The answer lies in question that which all versions PAF had during 71 war?

PAF had Mirage IIIEP delivered in early March 1968 and a total of 3 Mirage III DP, 18 Mirage IIIEP, 3 Mirage III RP delivered in 1968-1971.

DP stands for Dual Purpose i.e. the two seat training version. RP is for Reconnaissance Purpose : the ones with cameras. RP is same as IIIEP except it had the camera in nose. So basically we only had Mirage III EP.

Hope it helps.

thank u very much sir, but ur answer made it more complicated and difficult for me.See actually i ve an incomplete story of a mission done by MK in 1971, that he gave me to make a sketch of it...i couldn't keep in touch with him later, not even through PDF.i need a few details to cover up and to start my work on that event's drawing.So can u help me with that. i am very curious to draw an un drawn mission sortie.
here's my art work..........PLZ HELP :angel:
PAF Falcons - Picture Gallery

thank u very much sir, but ur answer made it more complicated and difficult for me.See actually i ve an incomplete story of a mission done by MK in 1971, that he gave me to make a sketch of it...i couldn't keep in touch with him later, not even through PDF.i need a few details to cover up and to start my work on that event's drawing.So can u help me with that. i am very curious to draw an un drawn mission sortie.
here's my art work..........PLZ HELP :angel:
PAF Falcons - Picture Gallery

Yaar I dont know which mission you want to sketch, for that you have to contact sir MK as only he knows about it. I am not in contact with him either. All I can tell you is that it is Mirage III EP.

Just saw your work. Its great. Keep it up. :tup:

i hav question about air intake wat is that and wat they do in air craft ?

advantage and disvantage ? :undecided:

can some one, any senior member PLEASE tell me which version of mirage was flown by Sir.Murad Khan in 1971 war.?
PLZ PLZ PLZ
The Mirage is in picture is flown by Sir Muradk :)
PAF_Strike_force_in_1971.jpg

i hav question about air intake wat is that and wat they do in air craft ?

advantage and disvantage ?

The air intake is like the nose. It provides air to help in the combustion in engines. The shape of an intake has to be very carefully designed so as to make sure the engine gets an ideal amount of air an a given speed. If air is too less, the engine will not have enough Oxygen for combustion, and will "flame-out" or die. If too much air is being received, the compressed air infornt of the intake will form a barrier. In the diagram "1" is labled as the intake.

2wnxs9j.gif

The air intake is like the nose. It provides air to help in the combustion in engines. The shape of an intake has to be very carefully designed so as to make sure the engine gets an ideal amount of air an a given speed. If air is too less, the engine will not have enough Oxygen for combustion, and will "flame-out" or die. If too much air is being received, the compressed air infornt of the intake will form a barrier. In the diagram "1" is labled as the intake.

2wnxs9j.gif

but some body say jf17 is 2 fighter to use inytake?

not all air craft use intake ?

wat is diffrenza between normal intake and DSI INTAKE
I'm not an aerodynamic engineer, so I could be wrong here. DSI is a non-mechanical part of an intake that diverts the turbulent, boundry layer of air away from the engine. The DSI comes into effect only at speeds greater than mach 1 (761 miles/hour). Indtead of a DSI, most jets use complex mechanical moving parts that spring into action when the aircraft reaches mach 1 speed. The DSI has been used (as far as I know) on J-10B/FC-20, JF-17 and F-35.

JF-17 without DSI intake:
2s6r6lk.jpg

f2fbb.jpg

JF-17 with DSI intake:
2n7ifdg.jpg

e9e06o.jpg

J-10 without DSI intake:
2pyyf79.jpg

J-10 with DSI intake:
290vuhf.jpg

F-35 with DSI intake:
2lmmpte.jpg

WHICH AIRCRAFT IS THIS?
THIS MAGE ALSO IN PAF MUSEUM,THESE ARE RAF AIRCRAFT .IS THERE ANY IMPORTANCE OF TIS PAINTING

This painting was in one of the previous PAF calenders(i think it was published either in 2006 or 2005). IIRC its about a PAF pilot training in RAF academy or something like that.I don't remember exactly as i don't have the calender any more.

One Question

What does it mean - TOT?

Full technology transfer?

Su-30s are producing in India by HAL thru TOT

Means it is just an assembly line, all parts being exported from Russia and being assembled here.

OR

Only engine is getting from Russia and producing other pats of the plane in India?

What does this mean?

What is the % of indigenious items whcih was made in Pakistan(JFT), India(Su-30) & F-16(Turkey)?

If full technology transfer means full items being made in the respective country, the above countries can make planes whatever nos they can without the help of source nation, namely Russia, china & USA?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom