What's new

Air Force Question Thread

Hi
i have found a Teja(s) Vs Thunder comparision its mads by indian fanboys
but i request senior member to please point out mistakes in it(if any)
@Tipu7 @Quwa @Windjammer @Horus @MastanKhan
@Umair Nawaz

13507066_1737826606491793_393440765649270983_n.jpg

Jf17 units produced : 75
Tejas units produced : 2

By the way, above parameters is fan work.
Nothing real about it. But I loved the "score" system...... lol :lol:

Quite entertaining though :D

Jf17 units produced : 75
Tejas units produced : 2

By the way, above parameters is fan work.
Nothing real about it. But I loved the "score" system...... lol :lol:
can you point the bogus things in it??

can you point the bogus things in it??
First bogus thing is it's paper comparison. Based upon "claims" made on internet.
No one can just point out so sharp figures like that unless and untill officials leak such information.
Bogus things are many, like

Price per unit. Blk2 cost bit more than 20 Million $, not 28 Million$.

G Limit. Tejas & Jf17 has pulled 8+ G turns so far. There is no info available that any of them pulled 9G or -3.5G.

He mentioned many unnecessary parameters just because Tejas is superior in them. Like thanks to American F404 engine, it has better thrust, FAFEC, etc etc .......

RCS values are classified, it's based on assumptions......

OBOGS & Aerodynamic unstable body are not such things to be mentioned in such comparison, but since LCA has them so the biased judge gave them importance ......

He deliberately missed parameters in which Jf17 is better..... he don't know Jf17 has IFR capability, only probe is yet to install. Rest

Like weapon package, combat ability, drill experience, angle of attack, ability to absorb advance sub systems, total units produced etc etc

Last edited:
First bogus thing is it's paper comparison. Based upon "claims" made on internet.
No one can just point out so sharp figures like that unless and untill officials leak such information.
Bogus things are many, like

Price per unit. Blk2 cost bit more than 20 Million $, not 28 Million$.

G Limit. Tejas & Jf17 has pulled 8+ G turns so far. There is no info available that any of them pulled 9G or -3.5G.

He mentioned many unnecessary parameters just because Tejas is superior in them. Like thanks to American F404 engine, it has better thrust, FAFEC, etc etc .......

RCS values are classified, it's based on assumptions......

OBOGS & Aerodynamic unstable body are not such things to be mentioned in such comparison, but since LCA has them so the biased judge gave them importance ......

He deliberately missed parameters in which Jf17 is better.....

Like weapon package, combat ability, drill experience, angle of attack, ability to absorb advance sub systems, total units produced etc etc
Thanks alot:-):-)

Where can one get copy of the books?

http://www.paf.gov.pk/press_release/uploaded/1427530824.pdf
History of Pakistan Air Force:“Entering the new century” is the fourth volume in the sequel of PAF history books which encapsulates the officialaccount of PAF from 1999-2013.

Sentinels in the Sky”summarizes the heroic deeds of PAF’s Ghazis and Shuhada who were awarded with gallantry awards for displayingextraordinary valour during Indo-Pak wars of 1965 and 1971.

Last edited:
Aslaam-o-ALIKUM...... do you need 90 percent marks to be selected as a GDP officer in AIRFORCE....though the eligibility criteria is 60%......my marks in first year are 68%.....I want to apply for GDP please help......

Hi, I've got a Provisional Appointment letter from PAF Airforce for Civilian vacancy of UDC. It asks me to visit Masroor Base Karachi for a medical test. After that I'm gonna be provided with a Formal Appointment letter.
My question is that after the Medical test, what's gonna happen? If they select me, are they gonna send me back home to wait for the "Formal Appointment Letter"? Meanwhile, I'll be setting up my suit case to report for duty. Also, when is this Formal letter gonna arrive after I appear for Medical test in Masroor Base. I will appear on 30th September, 2016.

I'm waiting for someone to reply who has knowledge about this thing.

Back
Top Bottom