What's new

Air Force Question Thread

jf-17_thunder_no26_sqn_black_spiders.jpg

Can anyone tell why are some of them wearing glasses being pilots?
Thanks!

Full link here so you can zoom in: http://pafwallpapers.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/jf-17_thunder_no26_sqn_black_spiders.jpg

Who thinks up these slogans?

What does "Black Spiders: venomous than ever" mean? Perhaps the slogan-writer wanted to say "MORE venomous than ever"?

What does "Black Spiders: venomous than ever" mean? Perhaps the slogan-writer wanted to say "MORE venomous than ever"?

Sssh.. Thou shalt not question Pakglish...

That is proper terse and can be used..
It is a much more reformed form of old colonial English..
Where "BullShit" is a verb, an adjective, a noun etc

Where Mayn't and Might'nt are still in use.

Sssh.. Thou shalt not question Pakglish...

That is proper terse and can be used..
It is a much more reformed form of old colonial English..
Where "BullShit" is a verb, an adjective, a noun etc

Where Mayn't and Might'nt are still in use.

I stand corrected Sir.

Obviously my Pakglish is not as good as my English, so I shall try harder to learn. Thank you for the guidance.

"Our" Aesthetic sense and the sense of making any sense has undergone mutation successfully.
"We" believe that we have just one finger on our hand that is pointed towards our opponent and our adversary is congenitally blind in one eye.

I believe that P.A.F. stands for Pakistan air force.
That's my question, in fact.:D?

its militarize...!

nice pic though

16 helmets so 16 a/c in sqn

so based on that 16+16+16 = 48 a/c. so a/c for 3rd sqn are already available. maybe it stands up on 23rd March - just thinking!

Does PAF placed any order for Sensor Fused Weapons from USA. I think it was neccessary for PAF to have about 1100 of them at least as these are quite useful in wars and I am sure PAC Avionics division along with KRL and NESCOM can be able to produce Laser and GPS/Satellite guided bombs on their own.... Like Kits of them at home.

But Currently I think PAC Avionics division along with KRL and NESCOM should look in to doing JV with EU in development of Sensors like Radar, IR and Sonar... for many purposes...

That quote is terrible without the 'More' - leaves u hanging with venomous than ever, this is another example where I worry that standards are slipping. If you get the small things wrong then God help us regarding the big issues. These people need to read the book: Eats, shoots and leaves.

In fact we need to do what Germany did and institute a nation wide regime of excellence and minimum level of quality for everything, from growing crops to making our nuclear submarines, and look where Germany is. Quality is quality and will always win.

That quote is terrible without the 'More' - leaves u hanging with venomous than ever, this is another example where I worry that standards are slipping. If you get the small things wrong then God help us regarding the big issues. These people need to read the book: Eats, shoots and leaves.

In fact we need to do what Germany did and institute a nation wide regime of excellence and minimum level of quality for everything, from growing crops to making our nuclear submarines, and look where Germany is. Quality is quality and will always win.

its military english - as long as they are effective....dont worry about such details...

@Oscar, pic is of F-7 PG, question is, is this simple helmet or HMD/S ?

ayesha-farooq-female-fighter-pilot-paf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Oscar, pic is of F-7 PG, question is, is this simple helmet or HMD/S ?

ayesha-farooq-female-fighter-pilot-paf.jpg
Simple, good "old" helmet. However, worth mentioning is that the PAF has all but switched to a lightweight helmet that is a lot less of the headache they had with the old bone domes.

its military english - as long as they are effective....dont worry about such details...

Exactly.. as long as they can slect currect chanels on telewion.

@mafiya maybe yes. But I don't think that PAF will waste it's HMD's to the planes such as F-7.

Anyways folks, I have a Q:

Exercise Anatolian Eagle is just about to start. Do you have any infos on wheather will PAF join or not?

Does PAF placed any order for Sensor Fused Weapons from USA. I think it was neccessary for PAF to have about 1100 of them at least as these are quite useful in wars and I am sure PAC Avionics division along with KRL and NESCOM can be able to produce Laser and GPS/Satellite guided bombs on their own.... Like Kits of them at home.

But Currently I think PAC Avionics division along with KRL and NESCOM should look in to doing JV with EU in development of Sensors like Radar, IR and Sonar... for many purposes...

16433598.jpg

Back
Top Bottom