What's new

Aimal Wali Khan expressing his love & allegiance towards Pakistan!

Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that there would come a time when a leader of ANP and that too the great grandson of its founder would openly express his love for Pakistan and denounce Afghanistan ! I don't know what he had for breakfast/lunch but if he truly means it then kudos to him. The timing is interesting as well given the Afghan peace process and Bajwa's visit to Afghanistan. PTM seems to be quiet as well. Is it because their main financier is in a spite of bother? Or is it a strategic shift in policy on part of ANP? To its credit, anp has always maintained a distance from ptm

Last edited:
part of the reason why PTM exists is because ANP really changed itself for the better in the recent years.
Anyways ANP ironically has a bigger following in Sindh (Karachi) than KPK these days...

part of the reason why PTM exists is because ANP really changed itself for the better in the recent years.
Anyways ANP ironically has a bigger following in Sindh (Karachi) than KPK these days...
Because surprise surprise Karachi has a huge Afghani population.

Need Translation???
FB_IMG_1593052006566.jpg

The anchor asked him about the Pakistani flag that he had added to his twitter handle to which he said he was born in Pakistan, raised here and therefore his loyalties belonged to Pakistan. The anchor countered that merely adding one's flag doesn't make one a Pakistani to which he said that he's surprised at the critics, they're criticising him for something that doesn't make any sense. He further said that he still believes in the 'lar o bar yao Afghan' philosophy and respects and adores the pashtuns across the border but that doesn't mean that he's undermining Pakistan's integrity in anyway. In a way, he implied that Pakistani nationalism overrides pashtun nationalism. He said he roots for Pak cricket team whenever they're playing and has grown up singing 'Pak sarzameen shadbaad'.
He even went on to say that the Shah of Afghanistan was the one who drew the line, ditched us and gifted us to the British. The anchor cautioned him that it was his own senior party workers who were against his 'new' stance to which he said anyone who disagrees with him on this point doesn't understand the philosophy of ANP !

Its refreshing to hear his views, always thought he was the most incompetent leader the family ever had but this one 'strategic shift' of his against all odds has atleast rekindled a bit of respect in my heart for him.

Pakistan nationalism SHOULD triumph everything, that includes religion as far as i am concerned.

Last edited:
View attachment 644474

The anchor asked him about the Pakistani flag that he had added to his twitter handle to which he said he was born in Pakistan, raised here and therefore his loyalties belonged to Pakistan. The anchor countered that merely adding one's flag doesn't make one a Pakistani to which he said that he's surprised at the critics, they're criticising me for something that doesn't make any sense. He further said that he still believes in the 'lar o bar yao Afghan' philosophy and respects and adores the pashtuns across the border but that doesn't mean that I am undermining Pakistan's integrity in anyway. In a way, he implied that Pakistani nationalism overrides pashtun nationalism. He said he roots for Pak cricket team whenever they're playing and has grown up singing 'Pak sarzameen shadbaad'.
He even went on to say that the Shah of Afghanistan was the one who drew the line, ditched us and gifted us to the British. The anchor cautioned him that it was his own senior party workers who were against his 'new' stance to which he said anyone who disagrees with me on this point doesn't understand the philosophy of ANP !

Its refreshing to hear his views, always thought he was the most incompetent leader the family ever had but this one 'strategic shift' of his against all odds has atleast rekindled a bit of respect in my heart for him.

Pakistan nationalism SHOULD triumph everything, that includes religion as far as i am concerned.
BRAVO!!

@KeyBORED Warrior

Pakistan came to existance on slogan of ... Pakistan ka matlab kiya ... la ilaha il-Allah Muhammad ur-RasoolAllah ... this is very foundation of Pakistani nationalism = la ilaha il-Allah Muhammad ur-RasoolAllah ... one who hates religion of Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala) hates Pakistan.

Jack-arse said nationalism should truimph over religion of Islam. To begin with you're not even a decent Muslim, you're Kafir in your morals, Kafir in dress, Kafir in language, aspiring Kafir in cuisine, and Kafir in your aspiriations ... if you didn't understand implications of what i wrote ask me i will explain to you ... your only claim to Islam is nominal ... la ilaha il-Allah muhammad ur-RasoolAllah ... and that suffices for your claim of being Muslim ... and if you was not afraid of consequences of openingly declaring you're KAFIR/MURTAD you would have done it long ago. That's your claim to Islam done.

Coming to your nationalism, or Pakistani nationalism, how nationalistic are you? Standard of education in your mind and heart is ENGLISH. If you speak English, got a suite on with tie you're highly educated and sophisticated. And if you speak your mother tongue i.e. a form of punajabi, or Urdu only and dress in shalwar kameez, or dhoti kurta with pag'h you're backward or atleast lacking sophistication and civility.

What kind of nationalism is that when a language of another country is pinacle of achievement and your own mother tongue and your national language has third class citizen existance. What kind of nationalism is that? This is nationalism of Peki idiots ... gora piss pots ... peki piss pots serving and aspiring to be like their gora masters for acceptance from gora masters ... and what makes it worse is gora master has left 73 years ago ... but **** piss pot is such an amazing gora slave he still wants to appease his gora master 73 years after indepence ... and when gora master is sitting 3000 miles in UK ... but peki slave the gora piss pot is doing all the right things get approval ... thats like kanjri, or a whore, trying to lure a customer with her boob flashing ... *** shaking ... seductive walk ... you pakis slaves are still trying to impress your gora masters ... look at us ... we eat peeezaa and chippas with kachap and behave in macdonalds like we are sitting in INSIDE KABAH ... the holy of holies ... I mean what is Kabah compared to a seat in Islamabad's macdonalds ... the display of care civility and flow of english with picking up of rubbish from floor and gently talking so not to be indiscrete and appear coarse and ill mannered ... but soon as you get out of HOLY OF HOLIES ... place of food Hajj i.e. macdonalds ... u turn off your gora button and become default P3ki as soon as u stop outta the MacDonalds ...

What nationalism do you have? Go try to speak Urdu for a week without using English lone words you will figure out bacha you have no nationalism in you because you cant speak Urdu without using ... come here darling ... hello ... how are you ... thats your nationalism ... you're SH!T MUSLIM AND SHITTER NATIONALIST.

What are you basing your nationalsm on ... ENGLISH LEGAL SYSTEM AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE BEING OFFICIAL COURT AND GOVERMENT COMMUNICATION LANGUAGE ... YOU CANT EVEN REPLACE ENGLISH AND MAKE URDU COURT LANGUAGE OR GOVERMENT LANGUAGE .... YOU KNOW WHY THAT IS ... BECAUSE GORA MASTER HAS INSTRUCTED YOU MAKE LAWS IN ENGLISH SO THEY KNOW WHAT YOU'RE INTRODUCING IN YOUR COUNTRY.

Nationalism requires self respect, dignity, and sense of and seeing honor dignity in your own culture, language, cuisine, morals, religion, colour, ... when did you Pekis have that if ever? You preferrs English ... your fave color is WHITE ... anything white is good, white DONKEY is just as sexually appealing to you as a woman ... purely because its white DONKEY. Your fave pass time is BLEACHING YOUR FACE SO YOU CAN BE WHITER THEN YOUR 'UGLY' BROWN SELF ... what nationalism ... where is your nationalism ... brown Peki wanting to be gora ... and Goras still kicking your arse calling you ... curry smelling Peki gtfoh ... but Peki wants to be gora like his master. O sorry to add another thing ... if a GORA, or GORI, was to ask you for your help ... i.e. your white master ... you would bend over to help ... look at the videos on youtube ... GORAs getting free food, not having to pay a single dime for anything. Yet your own people dieing on your door step but you wouldnt offer them a glass of water ... You Pekis love sucking on GORA nuts and want their apporval and their praise ... if a GORA says you Pekis are amazing ... that in EGO BOOST sense ... if the same thing was said by Allah, all the angels you would have said ... get away Allah who the hell do you think you're ... we dont value your opinion ... BUT FOR US SLAVES OUR ... WHITE MASTER ... has praised us and now we feel good.

Thats reality of your nationalism as a individual and as a whole nation ... you have no self respect, no dignity, for anything and everything native of Pakistan and without self respect dignity and seeing honor dignity all things native ... you cannot have nationalsim ... you're piss pots of goras ... and you will remain like that for generations to come.

ONLY WAY you will find acceptance from YOUR OVERLORDS THE GORAS is ... let them enjoy your sisters, daughters, and join in and enjoy theirs. Drink alcahol, eat pig, believe naked woman is only woman of respect and dignity ... and go WHOLE SALE KAFIR, BURN QURAN, MAKING CARTOONS OF PERSONALITIES OF ISLAM ... not only the GORAS WILL LOVE YOU ... THEY WILL SHARE THEIR WIVES WITH YOU ... AND IN RETURN ASK YOU TO SHARE UR WIFE WITH THEM. I am more then confident which most Pekis would agree to ... Gora offering Gori in return for Peki wife ... Peki man would think its a bargain as long as no one find outs.

Nationalism if it hit you on the face you won't know and realize.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom