What's new

Aik Din Geo K Saath with Maulvi Burka and his goons (Must watch).

So, burkha aunty has supporters/admirers on PDF as well. I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

He also refused to condemn the attack on schoolchildren.

But hey, he has a beard and wants sharia, so he can't be all that bad, can he? //sarcasm

Worry about your own Allah forsaken country.

I'm confused by them. Anyway, what we can agree is their methodology is wrong. I know when I'll ask the Mufti saab, I'll agree with him. Attacking the State only weakness us and opens us to invasion from the Mushrikoon.

And thank you for some clarification.

They have their own Muftis you know, they got their own fatwas to kill children in APS and people like you and me, they had their own justification for that barbaric action. Their is little confusion left bro if you ask me, if someone is willing to kill an ordinary innocent civilian, to avenge death of his own people, he can in no way justify it under Islam. If Islam had taught that Muslims would have perished a long time ago.

well do you want to win this fight ?
80 K deaths is not enough for you ?
what do you want ? another 5-6 mofo's from this Madarsas go to some school and kill our kids ?
and than we feel sad , show our anger ? f this f that ??
no dude ... its time to give them medicine , this mindset is dangerous .. they are teaching them Jihad , and he say he dont give a Shit about Pakistan's Constitution , so this is exactly what he is teaching the kids , these kids are future kamekaze man , you have to stop this now or never ... have you see the part where kids were saying which part they belong , most of them are From KPK and FATA , their parents leave them their because they can not feed them , they dont care for their kids either they become a jihadi or what ... they are easy recruitment for Organizations like ISIS, young fresh minds , ready to die for Allah ... they have been infested with this ideology .. you not just need to kill the big snakes, you need to completely eliminate the threat , once they are brain washed there is no coming back ...
my rule is simple , teach them lesson in the language they understand ... its better safe than sorry .

Your mentality is one of a khawrij pure and simple! Who talks about killing innocent people (small girls and boys), even though you hate their beliefs?

As far as the 'Ayn' is concerned; go and ask ANY mufti from ANY leaning and tell me what they say? I'll tell you from a Braveli opinion, Sharia is ALWAYS above ALL laws, PERIOD! There is NO difference of opinion!

Your mentality is one of a khawrij pure and simple! Who talks about killing innocent people (small girls and boys), even though you hate their beliefs?

As far as the 'Ayn' is concerned; go and ask ANY mufti from ANY leaning and tell me what they say? I'll tell you from a Braveli opinion, Sharia is ALWAYS above ALL laws, PERIOD! There is NO difference of opinion!

aww how cute ? isn't it ?
my mentality is still better than these mofo's , who like to play football with heads ... their beliefs are nothing but based on wrong ideology .. so lets put a stop to it ...

and for Shariah , please dont lecture me on this , cause shariah is something no one wants , lets face the truth ..
Shariah is not mentioned in Quran , its not completely and all Laws that are mentioned in Quran ..
in order to safe Pakistan , religious and State matters must be separate , and who ever use Religion to brain wash other, he should be hanged in public , and along with those who are already been brain washed ..PERIOD PERIOD and PERIOD

They have their own Muftis you know, they got their own fatwas to kill children in APS and people like you and me, they had their own justification for that barbaric action. Their is little confusion left bro if you ask me, if someone is willing to kill an ordinary innocent civilian, to avenge death of his own people, he can in no way justify it under Islam. If Islam had taught that Muslims would have perished a long time ago.

I did not know the killing of innocent was endorsed by their ''scholars''. Subhan'Allah! My impression was their idiot 'terrorists' kill them for revenge as Amrka bombed them and taking revenge.

We have a sizable population here and that is what people say.

aww how cute ? isn't it ?
my mentality is still better than these mofo's , who like to play football with heads ... their beliefs are nothing but based on wrong ideology .. so lets put a stop to it ...

and for Shariah , please dont lecture me on this , cause shariah is something no one wants , lets face the truth ..
Shariah is not mentioned in Quran , its not completely and all Laws that are mentioned in Quran ..
in order to safe Pakistan , religious and State matters must be separate , and who ever use Religion to brain wash other, he should be hanged in public , and along with those who are already been brain washed ..PERIOD PERIOD and PERIOD

Who said what they did do dead soldiers is right? Two wrongs don't make a right? You may not want it, but people in the land of the pure do!

Quran is Sharia. Sharia in Arabic means Law. It always refers to ISLAMIC LAW. You do realise Sharia was implemented for over 1300 years, up until 1924?

Subhan'Allah! Threatening to kill those in that Madarassa is not enough for you and now you want to widen your blood lust. May Allah protect the country from people like you! AMIN You would be a complete disaster for the nation.

I did not know the killing of innocent was endorsed by their ''scholars''. Subhan'Allah! My impression was their idiot 'terrorists' kill them for revenge as Amrka bombed them and taking revenge.

This is the misunderstanding and misconception that people have about them. Even their foot soldiers have no idea about true intentions of this business mafia, people get recruited by them because they want to avenge the destruction that was brought upon them and people who use these recruits have their own twisted agenda. It is just unfortunate unending series of events we are stuck in.

What they did in Pakistan for last twelve or so years, imagine if they had done half of it in IOK? Just think about how they get their funds, weapons, barood, just think about how they can plan attacks on strategic places like GHQ and forces bases? Don’t you think there is more to this than just simple revenge and call for Sharia?

Who said what they did do dead soldiers is right? Two wrongs don't make a right? You may not want it, but people in the land of the pure do!

Quran is Sharia. Sharia in Arabic means Law. It always refers to ISLAMIC LAW. You do realise Sharia was implemented for over 1300 years, up until 1924?

Subhan'Allah! Threatening to kill those in that Madarassa is not enough for you and now you want to widen your blood lust. May Allah protect the country from people like you! AMIN You would be a complete disaster for the nation.

hahahah first you want to hand the country to those blood thirsty monsters and you are talking about disaster ? lol
i have heard this many times , " two wrong does not make right " , let me repeat it for you , my rules is its better safe than sorry , i dont want any of these kids grow up become a terrorist and blow up a school or masjid .. cause for them even our Allah is False ( Astaghfirullah ) right ?

Shariah has nothing to do with Quran , Quran is Guide for Human life, and some Society matters but not all of them you can figure it out ... the concept of Shariah work in past because there were no diversity , today we have shia , Islmalie , and others , if today other will take arms for their version so than what ? this country will become a joke to people like you and Aziz ...

and for killing those in madarasas , if they could be saved , save them before its too late , but for me i believe its late, their bases are made to kill all those who deny their ideology , it just matter of time they will stand up with Ak-47 , and ready to fight for Shariah , and even kill their mother and father if the imam say ....

if kinds like me were in Power of Pakistan , this country would have been in much better situation , remember what mushi did with Aziz and his brother ??? :D i would have done much worse than that :) so just take this as lesson , cause this time not even a single burqa turtle will be left alive if they try to hijack our Religion or country ...

these religious nutjobs have been denied by Pakistani society .. and the world ..
and for your love to Shariah , please do one thing come to Karachi and let us ask people if they can live under a Shairah law ? hahahah i doubt they will , specially girls ;)

Comments like these do not support anything, they promote sanity, rule of law and civility. It's the OP's comments of executing all including children, women, and others without a just cause that promote uncivilized, unlawful behaviour.

TTP are not the only ones who are khawrij. Comments like the one you're replying to support this.

Let me hear you say the same for MQM, "kill them all".
That's the problem with idiots like you and your selective jingoism against one group while totally supporting and defending the other. before we execute anyone per your suggestion, we should first get rid of two-faced hypocrites like you.

well do you want to win this fight ?
80 K deaths is not enough for you ?
what do you want ? another 5-6 mofo's from this Madarsas go to some school and kill our kids ?
and than we feel sad , show our anger ? f this f that ??
no dude ... its time to give them medicine , this mindset is dangerous .. they are teaching them Jihad , and he say he dont give a Shit about Pakistan's Constitution , so this is exactly what he is teaching the kids , these kids are future kamekaze man , you have to stop this now or never ... have you see the part where kids were saying which part they belong , most of them are From KPK and FATA , their parents leave them their because they can not feed them , they dont care for their kids either they become a jihadi or what ... they are easy recruitment for Organizations like ISIS, young fresh minds , ready to die for Allah ... they have been infested with this ideology .. you not just need to kill the big snakes, you need to completely eliminate the threat , once they are brain washed there is no coming back ...
my rule is simple , teach them lesson in the language they understand ... its better safe than sorry ..

He might be Asset for our Establishment, and once he go out of hands than it will become a Headache ...

This is the misunderstanding and misconception that people have about them. Even their foot soldiers have no idea about true intentions of this business mafia, people get recruited by them because they want to avenge the destruction that was brought upon them and people who use these recruits have their own twisted agenda. It is just unfortunate unending series of events we are stuck in.

What they did in Pakistan for last twelve or so years, imagine if they had done half of it in IOK? Just think about how they get their funds, weapons, barood, just think about how they can plan attacks on strategic places like GHQ and forces bases? Don’t you think there is more to this than just simple revenge and call for Sharia?

When I said, sizable population of ''them''. It means people from FATA, not TTP people. I agree with you about how much dawah they could have done in IOK. They are backed by foreign Agencies (not just India) to destabilise Pakistan (I was told this by ''someone''). The others jumped on the band wagon for revenge and Sharia.

What is new to me is, if the Alim in OP footage is one of the TTP, why is he not arrested? I can only comment on the footage and can say he has said nothing wrong Islamically.

@Azad-Kashmiri bro just a little advise.

You very well know there are ahle khabees sects who mask their wrong doings and objectives in good words. For instance when they say 'and Allah alone is enough' - yes Allah is but you do know what mentality is working behind this statement (a hint). What you have seen in the video may look good to you, but the intention --- that intention - behind is evil. So my brotherly advice to you is - first learn thing or two about them (mullah and his brigade in video) then you will understand why people oppose them.

Regarding shariah, this is plain impossible thing to implement these days due to various reasons. Why? Because it will simply won't work. It will create more disarray and disharmony among people. Because we have closed the door of ijtehad, so we are not able to redefine and refine the earlier practices. And because sharia is something new, something alien in current times; you need to make up the people's mind to accept it. PBUH never implemented shariat or tareeqat but only judiciary system when he went to Madina which clearly points out the one of the prerequisites of sharia. You need 'X' to perform 'Y'. Anyway, my only point is instead of wanting for sharia which is clear that only Imam Mehdi and Isa a.s will implement the TRUE sharia, we need to focus on how to progress along with the other dwellers keeping in mind that we are still muslims without it and not kharij-ul-Islam, wajib-ul-qatl.

hahahah first you want to hand the country to those blood thirsty monsters and you are talking about disaster ? lol
i have heard this many times , " two wrong does not make right " , let me repeat it for you , my rules is its better safe than sorry , i dont want any of these kids grow up become a terrorist and blow up a school or masjid .. cause for them even our Allah is False ( Astaghfirullah ) right ?

Shariah has nothing to do with Quran , Quran is Guide for Human life, and some Society matters but not all of them you can figure it out ... the concept of Shariah work in past because there were no diversity , today we have shia , Islmalie , and others , if today other will take arms for their version so than what ? this country will become a joke to people like you and Aziz ...

and for killing those in madarasas , if they could be saved , save them before its too late , but for me i believe its late, their bases are made to kill all those who deny their ideology , it just matter of time they will stand up with Ak-47 , and ready to fight for Shariah , and even kill their mother and father if the imam say ....

if kinds like me were in Power of Pakistan , this country would have been in much better situation , remember what mushi did with Aziz and his brother ??? :D i would have done much worse than that :) so just take this as lesson , cause this time not even a single burqa turtle will be left alive if they try to hijack our Religion or country ...

these religious nutjobs have been denied by Pakistani society .. and the world ..
and for your love to Shariah , please do one thing come to Karachi and let us ask people if they can live under a Shairah law ? hahahah i doubt they will , specially girls ;)

I accept the criticism and went along with OP Moulana's views on ''Sharia''. Even though what he said on the footage was nothing wrong Islamically. In my defence, I did not know he was TTP supporter.

Yes, we can agree taking innocent lives is haram. At same time, you have NO right to advocate the MURDER of OUR children. They are innocent and trust me when i say this you're playing with fire.

Bhai, let me break down what sharia is: Quran

Hadith - interpretation of the Quran by Nabi as'salaamthu was'salaam
Ijma sahabah - collection of hadith agreed opinion on statement, action or saying of nabi as'salaathu was'saam.
Qiyas (annolgy) if something is not mentioned in the Quran or the Hadith, for example about prohibition of smoking.

All the above components explain the Quran. Sharia = Quran.

Bhai, DON'T you get it? If i DENY Sharia, I become a KAFIR (Murtad)! Naturally, I love Sharia, it is who I am! I love Allah and his nabi as'salaathu was'salaam.

I've never been to Karachi. Bhai, you knowledge of Islam is weak and why should I expect the sisters in Karachi to say anything different. And I know the sisters have a distorted view of Sharia; either it Saudi or Taliban.

If only people knew, the life of the Nabi as'salaathu was'salaam and how he knowledgable his wives radi'Allahu anhun.

Khadjia radi'Allah anher was a successful businesswoman.
Aishah rad'Allahu anher led an Army in war.

So what you think you know about Islam is not what it is.

@Azad-Kashmiri bro just a little advise.

You very well know there are ahle khabees sects who mask their wrong doings and objectives in good words. For instance when they say 'and Allah alone is enough' - yes Allah is but you do know what mentality is working behind this statement (a hint). What you have seen in the video may look good to you, but the intention --- that intention - behind is evil. So my brotherly advice to you is - first learn thing or two about them (mullah and his brigade in video) then you will understand why people oppose them.

Regarding shariah, this is plain impossible thing to implement these days due to various reasons. Why? Because it will simply won't work. It will create more disarray and disharmony among people. Because we have closed the door of ijtehad, so we are not able to redefine and refine the earlier practices. And because sharia is something new, something alien in current times; you need to make up the people's mind to accept it. PBUH never implemented shariat or tareeqat but only judiciary system when he went to Madina which clearly points out the one of the prerequisites of sharia. You need 'X' to perform 'Y'. Anyway, my only point is instead of wanting for sharia which is clear that only Imam Mehdi and Isa a.s will implement the TRUE sharia, we need to focus on how to progress along with the other dwellers keeping in mind that we are still muslims without it and not kharij-ul-Islam, wajib-ul-qatl.

I agree with everything you said except about the bit Sharia can't be implemented now. However, the next bit is 100% true as our Ulema Ikram say, Imam Mehdi rahim'Allah will implement Sharia. That is why, you'll NEVER here a sufi scholar talk about Jihad. They say concentrate purification of the soul.

Yes, we are Muslims Alhamdulilha.

I agree with everything you said except about the bit Sharia can't be implemented now.

Yes, it cannot be bro. They say shaitan was born in the house of Rehman but on the other hand fire can also become a garden. Sometimes khair se sharr nekalta hai aur sharr se khair paida hota hai. These are the days of fitna from which even sahaba wanted to run away when they were told. Wisdom says, safeguard your iman and leave this world unnoticed. Even Akabareen auliya never implemented sharia when they were in power.

That is why, you'll NEVER here a sufi scholar talk about Jihad. They say concentrate purification of the soul.

Yes, we are Muslims Alhamdulilha.

Tazkiyah nafs is exactly what we all need - that's all.

Sir if their Sharia is implemented you won't be able to hold Mehfil-e-Milad. Thanks to Ayn e Pakistan that you're free to celebrate Jashn e Milad and offer your prayer whatever way you want.

Don't bring Ayn vs Sharia. Ayn just gives everyone space to implement their Sharia in their circles. Unity in diversity.

the cleric seems to be a humble guy, he has his own beliefs which people might not agree with. Interviewer was annoying, could he not speak a bit faster.

the cleric seems to be a humble guy, he has his own beliefs which people might not agree with. Interviewer was annoying, could he not speak a bit faster.

Problem is not his views. You are entitled to think in whichever way you want but he and alikes want to implement their version of whatever forcefully, and if force won't work then violently.

On a side note interviewer is actually famous of his dialogue delivery :-).

Back
Top Bottom