What's new

Ahwaz Arabs demonstrating tonight as a celebration of Eid against Iran

bro chahar mahal o bakhtiari and khuzestan have qashqae population and they speak just like us. I'm not claiming those provinces are Turkish but still they have Turkic people.
yes you are right
but i was talking about this:
ya8sbib377h01.png

Recent migrants

Either way take our Kurds from us do us a favour.
if any migrant its Arabs migrating from villages and tribes into cities and persian migrating to central Iran
before Iran - Iraq war the ratio was a lot more in favor of non Arabs

the problem with Iran population in khuzestan is that Arab minorities are far more vocal than persians , Lors ,.... maority . so some people thinks those areas are populated by Arabs

I believe this is the territory the Saddam invaded, the southwest part of Iran. Is it majority Arab?

Yes and as well most impoverished region of Iran are you interested in more details?
Try to google.

Lmaoooo I remember his post of failed assassination attempt by IRGC on him for "exposing Iran at the Internet"

hahaha damn this guy lives in his own world.

Who don't know about Iranian target killing networks, do you need me to dig out some names?

L
Yes and as well most impoverished region of Iran are you interested in more details?
Try to google.

Who don't know about Iranian target killing networks, do you need me to dig out some names?

Pffftt you think they're gonna target a 15yo like you

Pffftt you think they're gonna target a 15yo like you

They kill babies in Syria and Iraq.... are you not related to those militants?
It's India - Iranian alliance which runs terrorism networks within Pakistan.

Looks like Iranian Mullas are Supreme for only Imran Khan and those Pakistanis who even hang picture of Mulla in bed room of their children.

Back
Top Bottom