What's new

Ahwaz Arabs demonstrating tonight as a celebration of Eid against Iran

I don't think news from inside Iran are allowed on pdf, unless you want to risk your life.

I believe this is the territory the Saddam invaded, the southwest part of Iran. Is it majority Arab?

There was an error with the maps

The northern Kurdish part of Iraq should have been part of Iranic Iran, and Khuzestan should have been with Arab Iraq.

I believe this is the territory the Saddam invaded, the southwest part of Iran. Is it majority Arab?
khuzestan province is mixed of Arabs lors Turks and Persians. unlike what title says the majority of population are shia regardless of their ethnicity.
title is sectarian @BHarwana

what a dumb *** creature!
i am an arab from ahvaz and we are celebrating Eid al-Fitr freely and its a religious holiday celebrated by Muslims. what it has to do with your sick sectarian jihadi shia-sunni b.s?? please go blow your self up somewhere else we. have nothing to do with your sick thoughts.
look at all these anti regime demonstrations wow they are all gonna get shot. please come and bomb us so we can be free
Ahvazi People
iranians allow it ?
its a National Holidays in Iran and it is Islamic event! why would they be against it?
Traditions of Eid al-Fitr in Ahwaz

I don't think news from inside Iran are allowed on pdf, unless you want to risk your life.
they dont know anything about your failed assassination attempt by IRGC.would you please restore your deleted posts regarding this issue so we all can have a good laugh again.

The northern Kurdish part of Iraq should have been part of Iranic Iran, and Khuzestan should have been with Arab Iraq.
no thanks! we are first iranians then shias,why would it matter to form a stupid race-based' extremist nationalism country?are we still caveman? pray for Safavids to come back to power so we can be as one again.that is the only way :D

khuzestan province is mixed of Arabs lors Turks and Persians. unlike what title says the majority of population are shia regardless of their ethnicity.
title is sectarian @BHarwana
bullshit!! (belanesbate shoma albate)
haven't you see what turkish members on this forum say?
we only have
turkish lurs
turkish persians
turkish arabs
turkish Azerbaijanis
turkish kurd
turkish Turkmen
turkish Balochi
99 percent of iran population are turks and they are praying for the glorious day that ottomans rule them again

There was an error with the maps

your problem for each arab in khuzestan there is 3 non arab . how you fix that dillema ?

what a dumb *** creature!
i am an arab from ahvaz and we are celebrating Eid al-Fitr freely and its a religious holiday celebrated by Muslims. what it has to do with your sick sectarian jihadi shia-sunni b.s?? please go blow your self up somewhere else we. have nothing to do with your sick thoughts.
look at all these anti regime demonstrations wow they are all gonna get shot. please come and bomb us so we can be free
Ahvazi People

its a National Holidays in Iran and it is Islamic event! why would they be against it?
Traditions of Eid al-Fitr in Ahwaz

they dont know anything about your failed assassination attempt by IRGC.would you please restore your deleted posts regarding this issue so we all can have a good laugh again.

no thanks! we are first iranians then shias,why would it matter to form a stupid race-based' extremist nationalism country?are we still caveman? pray for Safavids to come back to power so we can be as one again.that is the only way :D

we only have
turkish lurs
turkish persians
turkish arabs
turkish Azerbaijanis
turkish kurd
turkish Turkmen
turkish Balochi
99 percent of iran population are turks and they are praying for the glorious day that ottomans rule them again

Lmaoooo I remember his post of failed assassination attempt by IRGC on him for "exposing Iran at the Internet"

hahaha damn this guy lives in his own world.

we only have
turkish lurs
turkish persians
turkish arabs
turkish Azerbaijanis
turkish kurd
turkish Turkmen
turkish Balochi
99 percent of iran population are turks and they are praying for the glorious day tha
bro chahar mahal o bakhtiari and khuzestan have qashqae population and they speak just like us. I'm not claiming those provinces are Turkish but still they have Turkic people.

Back
Top Bottom