What's new

Ahmed Yastoor Mirza (Pak Formula Racing Driver) Website V1 Launch

Rank

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Australia
09b77e2138182d6778f564d48f70a82a.jpg

Pakistani Formula Racing Driver (Ahmed Yastoor Mirza) Website Version 1 Launch (Complete graphical website) Designed by me and developed by my Team.

Please visit:

YASFORZA

My Portfolio: X A R C T I X on Behance

Thanks, Waleed

Formula 1 is not for common drivers, i am not question his talent but he will have to get sponsership to drive in formula 1..
minimum amount is around 10 million $ and this is a huge amount for any pakistani company, yeah but he can try for some foreign companies for sponserships..
There is only one driver in formula 1 who doesn't have any sponsership and still drives the car he is none other than Force India driver Paul di resta, he has the lowest salary in formula 1 because of no backing from corporate world..

Formula 1 is not for common drivers, i am not question his talent but he will have to get sponsership to drive in formula 1..
minimum amount is around 10 million $ and this is a huge amount for any pakistani company, yeah but he can try for some foreign companies for sponserships..
There is only one driver in formula 1 who doesn't have any sponsership and still drives the car he is none other than Force India driver Paul di resta, he has the lowest salary in formula 1 because of no backing from corporate world..
Do correct me if i'm wrong???? isnt Shara group supporting/sponsoring him???

good work Waleed, impressive indeed, in graphics if you could show some green and white colour of the F1 car, that would have been nice IMO.

Do correct me if i'm wrong???? isnt Shara group supporting/sponsoring him???

Nope Sahara group is co-owner of Force India team, and it is the drivers duty to wear the team jacket whenever they go for any team show.. May be he is backed by some local companies but i am not sure about it..
I am a fan of di resta unless i have missed some hidden article,i am damn sure about his background..
And about this yastoor mirza, does he drives in A1 GP ??

Back
Top Bottom