What's new

Ahmed Mohamed demands $15m compensation and written apology for homemade clock arrest

How is all of THAT related to THIS ?

lol, oh yeah, for non-American residents let me clarify...

Ahmed is also from Irving, Texas and it was governmental authorities (Public school officials, Police department) that mistreated him.

So if he wins 15m (highly unlikely), it'd be a great slap on the city authorities and they'll feel the financial pain of their anti-Muslim bigoted ways.

Does that make it clear?

Ahmed is also from Irving, Texas and it was governmental authorities (Public school officials, Police department) that mistreated him.

So if he wins 15m (highly unlikely), it'd be a great slap on the city authorities and they'll feel the financial pain of their anti-Muslim bigoted ways.

Does that make it clear?

There was no mistreatment based on his religion.

Then why do you think he'll lose the case ?

15 million is too much. PS, local authorities will frame it as "misunderstanding" or "negligence" etc and will get away.

Are you fvcking with us? :o:

published a list of "Muslim addresses" on facebook--detailing what houses were inhabited by Muslims, what businesses were owned by Muslims, and who was Muslims (inclduing females and kids).

Firstly, are these statements coming from the authorities or the courts ?
No they are not coming from court and perhaps that is why i am condemning such stupid posts and not the justice systems or the courts.

Secondly, it's not exactly a right. I mean the court decides whether to take the case or not because many times the case is not serious at all...and they don't want to waste resources on non-sense issues. But this one might go through and then he'll lose (I hope)
Exactly, so let them move forward with it and then the results come out. However things like the ones i mentioned before are contradicting of what we are told about Americans and Free American society, that is why the shock and response.

Kick the trash to Qatar. They have use for clockmaking skills there for sure.

Mental and physical abuse??? Really? Kid brought a detonator look a like to school at a time where everyone is on edge and schools in America get targeted by some maniac every 2 months it seems.
The authorities did the correct thing. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Kick the trash to trashland!

Hopefully he wins. Irving, Texas is hotbed for bigotry and Islamophobia. Recently, one Muslim hating group there published a list of "Muslim addresses" on facebook--detailing what houses were inhabited by Muslims, what businesses were owned by Muslims, and who was Muslims (inclduing females and kids).

:omghaha:

Pretty soon, signs on shop windows and green (Islamic color, we must be tolerant ofcourse) armbands? :lol:

Kick the trash to Qatar. They have use for clockmaking skills there for sure.

Mental and physical abuse??? Really? Kid brought a detonator look a like to school at a time where everyone is on edge and schools in America get targeted by some maniac every 2 months it seems.
The authorities did the correct thing. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Kick the trash to trashland!

:omghaha:

Pretty soon, signs on shop windows and green (Islamic color, we must be tolerant ofcourse) armbands? :lol:

The kid got offered a scholarship in Qatar...The fukn freeloaders are already on their way....

And interestingly, if he were to repeat the exact same thing in Qatar right now, he would have gotten a much much worse treatment and none of the Qatari media would ever even pay any attention to that....He would not be able to sue the authorities either...

Everybody is arguing like this kid is deciding his next move. Apparently his lawyers and all the organizations representing him aren't full of dumbasses like people on this thread. They must have consulted and calculated their chances before taking this decision.

The kid got offered a scholarship in Qatar...The fukn freeloaders are already on their way....

And interestingly, if he were to repeat the exact same thing in Qatar right now, he would have gotten a much much worse treatment and none of the Qatari media would ever even pay any attention to that....He would not be able to sue the authorities either...

Like i said. They will put him to good use making clock detonators for their foreign policy operative division, ISIS and it's assorted affiliates. Boy will have a life time of work and father can calmly run for president of shithole they came from 100 more times. Much better than USA with it's saturated labor market. :lol:

Does that make it clear?
...and that is why I hope he wins. Media especially Fox News created Islamophobia is on the rise and is taking its toll on the society.It's time justice system set the record straight.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom