What's new

Ahmadiyya Muslims attacked in West Bengal, India

well, i meant the adarsh left liberal muslims... the intelligensia :D

More of a sickle (crescent shape) than a hammer . :p:

What...Secular vs secular? Hmm...this is a tough one, will have to brand one of them as communal... Which one? Tough choice...:undecided:
They are getting more refined, choosing color codes from shades of green.

Like always first they insulted the real muslims and now these qadianis are playing their minority victim cards.

Insult? why are you sarkari muslims so emo?

Bro I agree with u but I find it too hard to believe that ahmadis have a sizable population in Bengal which can annoy the sarkari muslims, I have nothing against ahmadis.

There are ahmadis there, I don't want to post their pictures because of the fanatics.

Nobody should be punished or be killed for his/her religion , it is something you born with.
Everyone have different believes same as ethnics and race.
The hatred against minorities in Islam is growing thanks to radical Muslims such as Saudis spreading hate through Islamic world.
All sec should united and live peace so we can stay strong.

There are ahmadis there, I don't want to post their pictures because of the fanatics.[/QUOTE]
No need post the pictures I believe u bro, I hope they migrate to hindu majority areas where they can perform their religion without being persecuted. In recent days due to huge influx of Bangladeshi jamatis my state has become a jihadi hub.

No need post the pictures I believe u bro, I hope they migrate to hindu majority areas where they can perform their religion without being persecuted. In recent days due to huge influx of Bangladeshi jamatis my state has become a jihadi hub.
i was waiting for the blame to be put on Bangladeshis somehow, well done.

Back
Top Bottom