What's new

Ahmadinejad to leave politics next year

We Will Never Forget Our proud leader ahmedinejad

Although i don't agree with some of his policies,but he did some good jobs.he is a nationalist and pays good attention to science (still not enough)

Although i don't agree with some of his policies,but he did some good jobs.he is a nationalist and pays good attention to science (still not enough)

brother they say in English the grass is greener on the other side. If you had one or two of our leaders like Zardari you would worship someone like your President lol. Ours drinks the blood of our people and buys stud farms in America lol

Remember also you can not compare in a a vacum. he is only human and makes mistakes. But compare him to other leaders of other countries

brother they say in English the grass is greener on the other side. If you had one or two of our leaders like Zardari you would worship someone like your President lol. Ours drinks the blood of our people and buys stud farms in America lol

Remember also you can not compare in a a vacum. he is only human and makes mistakes. But compare him to other leaders of other countries

I hope you will get rid of zardari soon :p
I agree,he do have good features,he is humble,very close to people,pays lots of attention to sci and tech,stands firm against the west,but as you said all of people have mistakes.agreed.:tup:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom