What's new

AHMADI houses being burnt in Gujranwala right now

BtlMiFvCcAEj0Si.jpg

What the hell is this.people dancing
I dont think they are dancing, might be shouting slogans...

They are non Muslims as they deny that Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) was not the last Prophet & their is another prophet after him which is their leader :), but that does not give anyone the right to kill them & people sitting in glass house should not throw stones at others... PERIOD

If they were actually non-muslim then they would have been left alone. In Pakistan 99% of times someone getting killed over religion is because of different islamic sect and not religion. In last 5 years over 2000 people have been killed over sectarian issue.

Once they are declared non-muslims now whats the point? Yet mullahs will not be happy anyway no matter what.

If they were actually non-muslim then they would have been left alone. In Pakistan 99% of times someone getting killed over religion is because of different islamic sect and not religion. In last 5 years over 2000 people have been killed over sectarian issue.

Once they are declared non-muslims now whats the point? Yet mullahs will not be happy anyway no matter what.
Sadly we are not living in a perfect world... are we????

Wish all minorities (Shias , ahmedis , Christians ,Hindus , Sikhs etc ) a safe exit from this mad country ... Zinda bhag don't see it any other way .. Mullah cult has won

[Update] In a latest confirmation by the Ahmadiyya spokesperson, the death toll has now increased to 4 as an unborn baby died in her mothers womb due to suffocation & fire at their home. The miscarriage was suffered at the hospital where the pregnant woman was being treated for the injuries suffered due to the fire.

Ahmadiyya Times @AhmadiyyaTimes
Follow

[Update] Ahmadi death toll rises to four as women suffers miscarriage due to injuries suffered during fire http://ahmadiyyatimes.blogspot.com/2014/07/breaking-pakistan-violent-mob-sets-fire.html…

12:02 AM - 28 Jul 2014

Really terrible to hear. A taraf Gaza ka rotay ho to dposri taraf yeh

I am a New Yorker, why would I like Boston? :eek: Insulting me? :mad:
Even worse, you are beyond saving and rangers ahhha, dont get me started!!!
Lets stop the hockey talk on this thread as it can get sensitive lol because in canada we have had massive riots and violence over it, no kidding.

oh ye jahil logon ko kon samghaye

Minorities should be protected as the asset of the nation, we must have a revolution for the equal rights of every Pakistani citizen regardless of religious affiliations

So sad to hear this happened in my town especially when i live so close to peoples colony... RIP. Regardeless of religion Pakistans main problem is the lack of education no jobs no electricity vela people releasing their angst against innocent civilians. I hope they get caught.

Back
Top Bottom