What's new

AH-1Z Viper, 1000 Hellfire II Missiles approved for sale to Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
unfortunately now is not the time, we are broke, we need mulitlateral donor organization to start, it s time to build up the country, decade of democracy has destroyed the country fundamentals..debt that at the beginning of 2006 stood at 50% of gdp has gone back up to 76% nearly doubled in last 10 years..we are in the same position as we were in 1998
another decade to dig out of the mess and regretfully Paks never learnt like us when sanctions were imposed in 60s. Our leadership knew it was coming for a decade and they prepared and went into over drive; first thing was to prioritise fuel security and massive industrialisation; SASOL was born; everything from parafin to regular fuel to LPG is derived from coal here. I am not joking, you must come and visit Secunda, Sasolburg etc; the scale of achievement is to be had; it did not stop there; every passenger vehicle was mandated to be localised in terms of contents; and dual purpose for medium and large engines; Unimog was the basis of all our mineproof and it lives one across so many variants including those borrowed to the americans.

Alas, you have so much talent yet complete lack of foresight in terms of leadership; alas we are suffering for the Paks' blight in terms of leadership and crooks. Fortunately our private industry is trudging along at a rapid pace while the Govt plays with its balls.

When the americans put the squeeze, verdict was simply said... up yours and 'we make a plan'. that was the innovation driver for tonnes of stuff locally.

Last edited:
The rumors regarding blocking AH-1Z vipers to Pakistan maybe true . Pakistan's AH-1Z might given to Bahrain instead.

Source : Ahmad Ibrahim twitter.

The rumors regarding blocking AH-1Z vipers to Pakistan maybe true . Pakistan's AH-1Z might given to Bahrain instead.

Source : Ahmad Ibrahim twitter.

As much as I like AH-1z, it's time to move on.

PAF helped in evaluating F 7 mg/pg. If PA takes the same route with Z 10 ME then we could see it having a home in Multan.

Dude behave! What language are you using?

We are aware of the politics but it can be said properly!

@Dubious he is insulting my nationality and country. Reporting him just as you had requested.
Stop crying foul you started it we can see it from the posts!

Everyone MIND your language! I dont want to come to this thread again! If I am called again next one tempting another WILL get a warning!

was it necessary to respond a false flag multiple account Indian .....???
sir he was insulting our country and as a patriotic Pakistani I couldn't tolerate their ignorance.If I am insulting his nationality than he is insulting myne too so report his as well

@Dubious he is insulting my nationality and country. Reporting him just as you had requested.
He hasnt insulted your "nationality"! Stop crying foul! He insulted a Orange man (called such several times on media and is the current joke of the world) you guys elected ....own your mistake!

When the rubber meets the road, they discard Chinese military products to the side and covet American. :D
Same American are using parts made in China/ imported from China not sure what you are chest thumping about?!

http://www.worldstopexports.com/automotive-parts-imports-by-country/

Our geography is gold dude.We don't need you but you need us and don't let me start on the details or you will be ashamed by your country's dirty politics here

He hasnt insulted your "nationality"! Stop crying foul! He insulted a Orange man (called such several times on media and is the current joke of the world) you guys elected ....own your mistake!

Same American are using parts made in China/ imported from China not sure what you are chest thumping about?!

http://www.worldstopexports.com/automotive-parts-imports-by-country/
Him using lang as "dick sucking" I guess is not bad language? but I got a negative rating from you for using a common English harmless term "double whammy".

Using Chinese parts was not the point I was making. I read a chain on AZ1 Viper now going for years it seems and saw many people, the very same ones who hate America often here, still wanting our american products. One would figure they would go buy Chinese and just let sleeping dogs lie (btw "let sleeping dogs lie" is not bad langauge; it is an idiom)

btw "let sleeping dogs lie" is not bad langauge; its is an idiom
And there is the insult!

You simply lack manners dont you?!

Then post it like a normal human being!

One would figure
Nothing on the planet is black or white and what does assuming stuff and then accusing people for not behaving as you assumed is asking for trouble!

ENOUGH! You are not 12 yrs old if you are...Get adult supervision for this site!

Have a good day!

sir he was insulting our country and as a patriotic Pakistani I couldn't tolerate their ignorance.If I am insulting his nationality than he is insulting myne too so report his as well
He is an Indian posting with the sole purpose of Trolling and flambait and thread derailment so rather to respond just report

Him using lang as "dick sucking" I guess is not bad language? but I got a negative rating from you for using a common English harmless term "double whammy".

Using Chinese parts was not the point I was making. I read a chain on AZ1 Viper now going for years it seems and saw many people, the very same ones who hate America often here, still wanting our american products. One would figure they would go buy Chinese and just let sleeping dogs lie (btw "let sleeping dogs lie" is not bad langauge; it is an idiom)
that's the point we are trying to explain you my friend.We want your stuff to make you happy,to avoid those 'sanctions' because we can't deny the fact that you are super power and getting in a direct conflict would be dangerous for us. Entire trade is been done in your currency so it would get any country in danger to have a direct war with you and you have made that dollar strong from that gold you looted after WW2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom