What's new

Agni-V to be test fired in September 2011

Agni V????????????:undecided:

But when did India test his Agni-IV missile???:undecided:

I guess last time I heard test of any Agni missile was that of Agni-2 and result of the test was normal (in case of India) cuz test failed :lol::lol::lol:

I really wish you guys good luck with Agni-5 :wave:

You don't need to worry about our nukes buddy. :) You can just worry about PAD and AAD.

In pakistani forum u dont except any thing like this...

Saying that will get you banned. Anyway if you don't enjoy the forum, you always have the option of finding another one. I know plenty of other good defence forums which are more educational. I could tell you but that can be seen as advertising which I think is against the rules. :)

Let's get serious folks.... "September 2011" means "we have absolute nothing ready to give you except a few concepts and drawings so we'll give you a date that is within one year but long enough away that we can figure out another excuse by around June".

Agni V is road mobile? Yeah about as mobile as PSLV.

The whole episode is a crock of steaming bullsh*t from DRDO and Indian media.

And you wonder why Chinese don't trust Indians, you need to ask yourself a question, do you really need to mention it time after time this weapon that weapon is so-called specially for China? can you name me which country will stupid enough to provoke others like Indians do? It will accomplish nothing other than showing the world your feeling of insecurity.:pop:
Best of "LUCK" to your upcoming test, you need it badly:D
To be fair, China does not make it a secret that DF-31A is intended for East Coast of USA.

That the media did, not the country. Unlike China, Indian media don't necessarily voice official statement.
That's not true. That Sarastwat guy is always talking about how this or that missile is for China.

“The Agni-5 is specially tailored for road-mobility,” explains Avinash Chander, Director, ASL. “With the canister having been successfully developed, all India’s future land-based strategic missiles will be canisterised as well”.
LOL.... last time I heard about the Agni-5 it is supposed to be an Agni-3 enlarged or with extra stage. Now it's canisterized? Now it's supposed to be the competitor to China's world-class DF-31A?

let the test of agni 5 become successful and this missiles should be inducted in our missile forces in ten years with '100% operational' status. we need them.

And you wonder why Chinese don't trust Indians, you need to ask yourself a question, do you really need to mention it time after time this weapon that weapon is so-called specially for China? can you name me which country will stupid enough to provoke others like Indians do? It will accomplish nothing other than showing the world your feeling of insecurity.:pop:
Best of "LUCK" to your upcoming test, you need it badly:D

I agree with u on that point sometime our media does a pretty sad job :tdown:

From 2006 i was praying that India test the ICBM so that by return Pakistan will show its ICBM which is in Store more then four years. i hope this will happen in my life.

India best of luck:tup:

Wasay bhi Iizat or Zillat Uppar walay kay haath may hai. India ko Deeht hona chai-yah:rofl:

Interesting, Indian always feel confident

Agni V?

In 1964 China exploded the first atomic bomb 1960s development first-generation ballistic missiles

China's nuclear technology through 50 years

The Soviet union and China hostile 20 years, numerous advanced ballistic missile aiming us we have no fear

Sincerely wish Agni V can truly deterrence China, China needs to continuously push technology development, India is our good alarm

I watched the page 50 Indian weapons discussion

Find a fact:

India developed every new weapon and aimed at China

I came to this BBS before I doubt my countrymen say India of China hostile

Now I believe

Indian you will only stare at China?

Indian people laugh at cheap Chinese imports

Meanwhile Indian: "I want to beat you"

Oh, god can laugh

LOL.... last time I heard about the Agni-5 it is supposed to be an Agni-3 enlarged or with extra stage. Now it's canisterized? Now it's supposed to be the competitor to China's world-class DF-31A?

Dude,Get up,it's morning:lol:

From 2006 i was praying that India test the ICBM so that by return Pakistan will show its ICBM which is in Store more then four years. i hope this will happen in my life.

India best of luck:tup:

Wasay bhi Iizat or Zillat Uppar walay kay haath may hai. India ko Deeht hona chai-yah:rofl:

to tumhe pehle bolna chahiye tha na ki hum se permission chahiye..

tum prayer karna chod do,hamara govt ka koi bharosa nahi,meri permission hai,tum ICBM test kar lo,nahi to store mein pade hue sadh jayega .....:rofl:

You boys should seriously stop this China obsession. Instead of saying that the missiles could hit the Northern Most part of China why not just state the range and keep the discussions professional?

You boys should seriously stop this China obsession. Instead of saying that the missiles could hit the Northern Most part of China why not just state the range and keep the discussions professional?
It's not the Prime minister, defence minister or External affairs minister who is saying this...not even our service chiefs...it's the Indian Media. I guess you know about their professionalism.

It's the media,not DRDO...
Our media hypes every small thing...
I think they feel china north-west length is 7000Km,so they compare 7000Km to north-west of china

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom