What's new

Agni-V missile to be tested this Wednesday

My friend, completely destroying the underground great wall is not my point. Point is to damage the facility to such an extent that it is rendered useless.

US offensive doctrine involves combination of conventional and nuclear weapons to render enemy strategic assets useless.

Of course, the deepest sections of this facility (a marvel of man-made structure between ;)) can be expected to survive the nuclear blasts. However, if they are effectively trapped beneath the surface then they will be useless.

However, Chinese marine based strategic assets do actually guarantee second strike capability and therefore decent level of security. :)

So your nation is logically safe, which is good thing.

There are multiple entrances in the tunnel, one section got destroyed will not affect the whole.

The door in each section that is built by incredible strong concrete and steel.

We didn't come up with some cheesy design with 40 years of hardworking. :coffee:

There are multiple entrances in the tunnel, one section got destroyed will not affect the whole.

The door in each section that is built by incredible strong concrete and steel.

We didn't come up with some cheesy design for 40 years of hardworking. :coffee:
Let me make one thing clear: no kind of door can protect against direct nuclear blast. This is a myth.

Even US experts do not expect their hardened strategic assets on land to survive overwhelming nuclear strikes. Therefore, most logical choice is to have SLBM capability.

you mean like this?

i pity retarded jingos like this if your going to criticize Indian missiles at least have the decency to have credible proof your showing a black and white video of a fcking V2 rocket falling back down as a Indian missile? :rofl: i laugh at you and the no life who edited the original fox news report with that v2 rocket clip

here is the original report

India Missile Test on Fox News[Original video] - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
Its a first test of Agni5 and timing is totally depend on weather ..

Success or failure will decide fun for people .... :lol:

It depends on person : Success or Failure doesn't count to have fun

In war time scenario, If an Indian missile happens to fail, the Indians might just end up nuking themselves.

speak for yourselves your missiles are nothing but repainted copies of North Korean No-Dong 1 and Chinese M-11 missiles

Let me make one thing clear: no kind of door can protect against direct nuclear blast. This is a myth.

Even US experts do not expect their hardened strategic assets on land to survive overwhelming nuclear strikes. Therefore, most logical choice is to have SLBM capability.

As i said, no one really knows what would happen during a real nuclear exchange, therefore we choose to keep the double check for our nuclear deterrence.

You know, USA has the strongest navy and the best geographic location in the world, thus their SSBNs are logically the safest from the enemy.

UK and France are its allies, so they don't need to further expand their nuclear arsenal as UK just directly bought the Trident II from USA and France has just developed a cheesy version of the D5 SLBM.

Russia also keeps developing its land ICBM, same as China, because our SSBNs are not 100% safe from the USN, that's why we still need the double check for our nuclear capability.

speak for yourselves your missiles are nothing but repainted copies of North Korean No-Dong 1 and Chinese M-11 missiles

I'm sorry Mr. Indian. All I did was searched Indian missile failure in the query.

The folks who don't even try are laughing.

Respect for all those that even try. Even respect to N. Korea, because they have the balls to try sending something to orbit. By themselves!

Nice and agree with - But check out N.Korea's thread and go through this thread as well first before point.

The folks who don't even try are laughing.

Respect for all those that even try. Even respect to N. Korea, because they have the balls to try sending something to orbit. By themselves!

NK was always a troublemaker, while wants everything from us for free including the meal ticket and weapons.

I never respect them anyway. :coffee:

Nice and agree with - But check out N.Korea's thread and go through this thread as well first before point.

Too bad NK doesn't even have some cheerleaders here, so bashing them is really unnecessary. :coffee:

NK was always a troublemaker, while wants everything from us for free including the meal ticket and Weapons.

Out of curacity. Where did you use this "meal ticket" term. It feels like in Jail. I know only Rail ticket.
No offence intended

Back
Top Bottom