What's new

Agni V Discussions

Seriously, there is no target to hit in the indian ocean. The target is the indian ocean.

Anyway, only the indian government knows how successful this test really was. The only thing we actually know is the missile didn't blow up right away on the launchpad.

damn i've been waiting to see you post on this thread and quite frankly i'm surprised your not trolling like usual :lol:

Wow! Great news. And easily the most popular thread here. 30 pages already and 268 current viewers. :)

Kudos DRDO.

Congos my friends.....and congos to DRDO...

time to do some mistimukh..

Sponge-Rasgulla.jpg

and do some vangra... :D

269 members now...

GR!FF!N ManuZ Sir LurkaLot Kaniska Surenas The SC t_for_talli PunjabiSidhu noksss medulla Vasily Zaytsev Syama Ayas ChineseTiger1986 Omega007 roshangjha Filmmaker ALOK31 indushek Fireurimagination AGHORI hembo jha Nothing Sashan Ambitious.Asian DRDO crimemaster_gogo SuperManouverableStealth Rig Vedic parkland kinsr SinoChallenger AADHAAR WUDA Developereo tamsel raavan BANGBRO Devianz RPK mayankmatador mautkimaut kaykay sudhir007 Ajaxpaul deckingraj Speaker lightoftruth EastWest Great Sachin AmritSingh harpoon ULTRAVIOLET Manas BlueDot_in_Space BltZ Tija Bang Galore Relucent zip shelly

keep them coming..

Seriously, there is no target to hit in the indian ocean. The target is the indian ocean.

Anyway, only the indian government knows how successful this test really was. The only thing we actually know is the missile didn't blow up right away on the launchpad.

So only chinese govt know if china's missile are any good ... or just "propaganda weapons".

You absence was being long felt here. Welcome. And you are wrong about the target. It was just a dummy target. The real target is China! :D

Sino just leave it no point in dragging this on. :D

Well, this is the first time for India, the missile lifted off and went to its flight path. This is a success for them.

There were many Indian members who had congratulated us in the past for the successful flight tests of JL-2A, and i think we should show more class this time.

Well, this is the first time for India, the missile lifted off and went to its flight path. This is a success for them.

There were many Indian members who had congratulated for the successful flight tests of JL-2A, and i think we should show more class this time.

I posted the China manned moon mission and were polite Indians thanked us I suggest returning the favor.

Well, I would like to say congratulations, but I would rather do that when you made some social-economic breakthroughs. Have a nice day and go brag the whole day about your 'achievement' while it bring no food to anybody's mouth.

We(INDIANS) dont need your advice.

Congratulations to fellow Indian brothers on this achievement.

I'm not a troll, but someone with common sense. Just look at your country.
Europe got no poverty but still running to poor Asia for the funds to survive!! So take my advise, take care of your ar$e first!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom