What's new

Agni V Discussions

Yesterday there was a thread opened giving information about Agni 5's failure. I would wait for some more information...

i'm sure over 90% of the people involved are Tamil Brahmins........... those mofos are smart AF such smart people that have a taste for Punjabi cuisine Tamils love Punjab food (personal experience)

LOL agreed... this stuff is not jatt's cup of tea

agni_v_testpics5.jpg
agni_v_testpics4.jpg
agni_v_testpics2.jpg
agni_v_testpics3.jpg
agni_v_testpics3.jpg

I dont think UK has the tech as such. Sure they have the missiles but both their Poseidons and Tridents were obtained from US.

i'm sure over 90% of the people involved are Tamil Brahmins........... those mofos are smart AF such smart people that have a taste for Punjabi cuisine Tamils love Punjab food (personal experience)

:rofl:

Not only Tambrams but mostly people from TN and other south states.

But all in the name of India....
India.gif

Well congrats to India, was just watching the news on CNN. I think it won't be official until DRDO Chief says so right!!??

missile is mirv, will develop over 10000km missile sooon, warheads has been minituarised, new computer systems on missile, missile will be canisterised, drdo can build anything the country wants, missile can hit much far than 5500km: Mr saraswat, drdo chief

missile will be inducted by 2013: drdo scientist.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom