What's new

Agha khani owned Express Group using islamic terms related to(salah,worship) in derogatory context

turbo charged

Reaction score
15qtc1f.jpg

what is this happening sir?

these haramkhoor journalists with distorted faces,lanat and phitkaar on their faces

playing with the sentiments of muslims in ramazan?

what is PEMRA doing?

This op is a retard. I'm surprised he isn't banned for spewing out stupid conspiracy theories and allegations.
Last time he said Ahmadis were doing money laundering yet he provided no proof other then his utter non sense and his funny way for using large spaces in between columns.

well by reading this OP , i remember one time mulla told me that he hate and will never support mushi , i ask him why .?
so here is his reason
he said " mushi is a kafir , look what he done with lal masjid ...... and he has a slogan " sab se pehle Pakistan " he is definitely a kafir because sab se pehel Allah :D

15qtc1f.jpg

what is this happening sir?

these haramkhoor journalists with distorted faces,lanat and phitkaar on their faces

playing with the sentiments of muslims in ramazan?

what is PEMRA doing?

Don't you have anything better to do? You "Islam kay thekedaar" really are ignorant and your simple minds are ready to be inflamed at any moment. Why don't you goto school and learn a trade. And stop criticizing people for the smallest things. You are only responsible for your own Islam, not of others.

Don't you have anything better to do? You "Islam kay thekedaar"

It is a two way street.

Just because he is not a thekedaar does not mean those with the power is. Meaning if this person or group of individuals cannot dictate their terms - Mainstream media owned by someone that shares different opinion HAS NO right to use controversial content.

Life will be much easier this way.

It is a two way street.

Just because he is not a thekedaar does not mean those with the power is. Meaning if this person or group of individuals cannot dictate their terms - Mainstream media owned by someone that shares different opinion HAS NO right to use controversial content.

Life will be much easier this way.

Nooone should be a thekedaar of islam. This "thekedaar of islam" mindset has let the idiots run the show in islam. That is the problem with this post-zia islamist types. They think they can "dictate" their (misguided and superstitious) islam upon others. This needs to stop right away. I did not find the term use derogatory at all, infact it was fitting. The governent was told to ask for forgiveness from Allah for their mistakes. I don't find that derogatory at all. The only thing controversial is the "islam kay thekedaar" practice of telling others what to do i.e Forcefully dictating their terms upon other muslims who do not agree with their narrow mindset. Why don't these people worry about their own islam and stop trying to interfere in other people's islam. The biggest threat to islamic unity comes from these thekedaars of islam not the outside.

Leave the hard working people of GB alone you Fitnah OP. Their tempers have already risen due to Pakistan government's genocidal policies there.

this joker OP and his frustrated kinds are acceptable & available in PDF:o?

never knew that:D nyways nice fun:D

Back
Top Bottom