What's new

Again today I met an Afghani who hated Pakistan ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
---------------------------------------

Sir What about Wakhan strip which the british gave to Afghans, we have never reclaimed it. It belonged to British India. If we got that region back then Pakistan and Tadjikistan would have direct contact, borders. In past Indian empire stretched from Burma/Thailand to Central Asia, why not create this empire again, and say f of to Central asian countries and just bulldose their borders.
Wakhan corridor belonged to no one but the nomads who lived there. The British accepted Afghan suzerainty in Wakhan after a deal with Russia so that it may act as a buffer between the British empire and the Russian empire. No British had set foot there till the late 19th century.

Today again, I met an Afghani student (doing Civil Engineering from UET Taxila) , when I asked him his views about Pakistan, he said that he hates Pakistan with a passion , I said why, he said ''**** agencies have ruined Afghanistan, they are supporting Talibans , terrorists ' **** murtad ISI blah blah..

I told him that you should be thankful to Pakistan, for giving u home Shelter etc. you're studying in one of the leading Universities of Pakistan, you should be grateful to Pakistan, If you hate Pakistan then go back to Afghanistan, otherwise soon we'll kick you out , then he said .

pukhtunkhwa is my land... a part of Afghanistan culturally linguistically & topoghraphically...so stop dreaming of kicking me out from own homleand... Pakistani agencies with Saudi riyal has destroyed Afghanistan.... but u poor Pakstudy worm won't understand this... bus Etna Jan lo k Afghan are about to take their revenge... hm ny hongay ap k sath tho India kacha kha jaega.

We threw heated exchanges at each other and were very close to a fight ,.

I called him 'Namak Haram' and Thankless on his face, and told him how his fellow Afghanis gets treated in Iran, and how he and his thankless Afghani have the nerve to badmouth about Pakistan while living in my country..

He was talking utter rubbish like 'Hum yahan free main nahi reh rhe, tum log Amerika aur UN se paisa leta hai Humain rakhne ka, kyu k tumne aur Saudia ne hamara mulk barbaad kar diya hai.' He even said that Pakistan was a Poor country before 2002 before it took Money from America for killing Afghani people LMAO.

I was very angry , I wanted to smash his head in front of everyone, dunno! how I controlled myself.

Seriously, when are we going to get rid of these scumbags ?

He has a point that is partly true and partly muddled, and he expresses his opinion. Why dont you reason with him? He is right about Saudi Riyal destroying Afghanistan in the form of the terrorist in-human taleban, who are killing their own people. These terrorist taleban, indian agents, have hurt Pakistan too. Afghanistan and Pakistan both have been victims. And that was a light discussion, believe me. Afghans in the west are far far worse.When they leave Pakistan, they get worse in their opinions.

I would empathize with his grievances related to his own country and his own people. Leav aside their hate spewing against Pakistan. Rather than confront them in a hostile manner, reason with them showing sympathy and empathy. Forget the past, look to the future. Afghanistan will be Pakistan's biggest partner.

I have had a similar experience In hayatabad peshawar . I did not tolerate and made an example of him.

Inshallah we will get rid every last one of them.

Pakistan cannot live in isolation with Afghanistan. We have a long border with them and cultural / historic / linguistic / religious / social and soon to be ECONOMIC ties.

We must end this hostility. If they are hostile, its because they have been brainwashed into believing something against Pakistan. If they cannot be reasoned with on the past, they can be reasoned with on the future.

We must RECONCILE with out Afghan brothers. Discussion is the way. Empathy is a human trait.

Every Bharatis/hindus also think similarly, the only different is eastern border is sealed.

HUD hai besharmi ki.That sealed border is completely Indian effort. Tumne to sab jagah single barbed wire tak nahee dal rakhee hai.You people use lies, bluffs and propaganda like morning tea.

Shabbash! Still going strong with 26 pages of racist rants in ramazan against the poor Afghanis :astagh:

Shabbash! Still going strong with 26 pages of racist rants in ramazan against the poor Afghanis :astagh:

Nothing racist about it .

The racism comes from their side against us, not vice versa .

We must RECONCILE with out Afghan brothers. Discussion is the way. Empathy is a human trait.

Masha'Allah, aap ki sauj saheeh after all they are our Muslim brothers. If they hate us, show love to them.

Afghan hatred for Pakistan crosses all limits. This is a well known fact and does not need further research by questioning these so called namak haram afghans for proof. They hate us and claim a part of our land as ours. This is a reality we should be capable of dealing with in case Afghanistan and India open 2 fronts against us.

Masha'Allah, aap ki sauj saheeh after all they are our Muslim brothers. If they hate us, show love to them.

Brother, it is difficult to show love to someone who hates you. The best thing is to leave them to their hate and walk away unless they try to harm you, then you must defend yourself.

If Afghanistan tries to harm Pakistan, we must defend ourselves. But, for diplomacy, there is no harm in reconciliing. Perhaps they would listen one day. Why not have a dialogue? If they dont listen to dialogue, they would listen to economic cooperation. Isn't that their most serious desire and grievance? Why is india investing there and not Pakistan.

Slow and steadily things can change and wounds can heal.

Dont do these love dramas. We saw what u wrote abt ppl of kashmir . I mean geebat jaisay words dont suit to be mentioned by someone like u , who didnt feel an iota of shame in writing something that abusrd that isnt even remotely correct abt ppl of that region . Its only mirpurs living in uk some of them have earned bad reputation but just mirpuris based in uk. Noone else in entite kashmir nor the mirpuris living in ajk having any repo of being lazy and moochers. So just cut out these geebat and ramazan dramay baazian. And if u hve so much love for brotherhood and all then shift to afganistan.

Ppl like u are the last thing pakistan needs. And next time call urself and ppl u know lazy but dont drag hardworking ajk ppl into it again. Duh,

Stupidity kee hadh hoti hai and in stereotyping entire regions population

Afghan hatred for Pakistan crosses all limits. This is a well known fact and does not need further research by questioning these so called namak haram afghans for proof. They hate us and claim a part of our land as ours. This is a reality we should be capable of dealing with in case Afghanistan and India open 2 fronts against us.
India is the real threat in a war scenario .Afghans and their military can be wiped out in a matter of hours.Afghans cannot wage a direct war on us,they are just capable of hit and run terrorist operations.

Dont do these love dramas. We saw what u wrote abt ppl of kashmir . I mean geebat jaisay words dont suit to be mentioned by someone like u , who didnt feel an iota of shame in writing something that abusrd that isnt even remotely correct abt ppl of that region . Its only mirpurs living in uk some of them have earned bad reputation but just mirpuris based in uk. Noone else in entite kashmir nor the mirpuris living in ajk having any repo of being lazy and moochers. So just cut out these geebat and ramazan dramay baazian. And if u hve so much love for brotherhood and all then shift to afganistan.

Ppl like u are the last thing pakistan needs. And next time call urself and ppl u know lazy but dont drag hardworking ajk ppl into it again. Duh,

Stupidity kee hadh hoti hai and in stereotyping entire regions population

Attitudes have changed and stereotypes do not matter now for the Mirpuris in the UK. They are hardworking and have opened up. They dont hate Pakistan no more. But i do admire their conservatism, their close knit community, and their efforts in transforming themselves.

---------------------------------------

Sir What about Wakhan strip which the british gave to Afghans, we have never reclaimed it. It belonged to British India. If we got that region back then Pakistan and Tadjikistan would have direct contact, borders. In past Indian empire stretched from Burma/Thailand to Central Asia, why not create this empire again, and say f of to Central asian countries and just bulldose their borders.

Doing that will challenge the very idea behind creation of Pakistan, the Two-Nation theory, which basically advocates that Hindus and Muslims cannot live together, so a separate nation has to be created with religion as the basis of national unity.

Incidentally the theory died it's timely death when the first general election in Pakistan was held, in 1970. It was the first time that people of Pakistan got to decide their leadership. It's outcome led to division and thereby separation of East Pakistan and creation of Bangladesh with a secular constitution. Clearly, language or race was far more important basis of national unity than religion. This fact alone proves the two-nation theory to be wrong.

However, the acceptance of the same is not there among the civilian population and most importantly Pakistani army, which has ruled Pakistan longer than any other political party and continues to exercise significant influence over government and policy matters.
That's why dissolving the borders will be nearly impossible thing to do. In fact, one should not be surprised if such a thought process is interpreted as an attack on Islam itself, considering Pakistan was created to be the fortress of Islam.

First thing Pakistan must do is secure entire Afghan border and eject all refugees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom