What's new

Afzal khan and treachery of Shivaji

Please, we do not say his rebellion had anythng to do with religion, infact one of the most celebrated traits of Shivaji was his religious tolerance. And opposing Aurangzeb's religious intolerance does not make the opponents mirror image of Aurangzeb. When Marathas took over land from Aurangzeb's control, they did not implement reverse jaziya or destroyed mosques.

Certainly Shiv Sena (a regional party representing Maharashtrains) has used him (not any Hindutva group) as an inspirational figure. But he's not promoted as some kind of Hindutva posterboy as you are making it ut to be. Of course given his legendary status, all parties try to own him, this includes congress and NCP too.

I am talking about hindutvas on this forum he call his a Hindu rebellion LOL.

The people who created the Mauryans, Guptas, etc, etc. or those arts arent Adamenese island people. That makes no sense what so ever. Here you go again with your inferior complex having racism.

Pakistan doesnt have anything in the last 2000 years. Because you were constantly subjugated and ruined by your neighbors. Whether it be the Huns, Persians, Parthians, Kushans, Afghans, Turks, etc, etc, etc. they all had their way with your "pure" land. :lol: The best temples and Indic architecture is in S. India, Central India, Deccan and in S.E. Asia.

Most structures around the world back then were built for few elites and by the power. That's reality back then.

They loved to be ruled by the foreign invaders. Chanakya helped in liberation of their land from the Greeks that made him the national villain of Pakistan because he deprived them of foreign rule. :wacko:

The people who created the Mauryans, Guptas, etc, etc. or those arts arent Adamenese island people. That makes no sense what so ever. Here you go again with your inferior complex having racism.

Pakistan doesnt have anything in the last 2000 years. Because you were constantly subjugated and ruined by your neighbors. Whether it be the Huns, Persians, Parthians, Kushans, Afghans, Turks, etc, etc, etc. they all had their way with your "pure" land. :lol: The best temples and Indic architecture are in S. India, Central India, Deccan and in S.E. Asia.

Most structures around the world back then were built for few elites and by the powerful. That's reality back then.

Again as i said dozens of useless ancient temples are in Pakistan. And complex talk doesnt suite Indians who have invested PDF, troll Pakistanis while IDF is empty and in brink being shut down. The best temples were in Pakistan, like Sun temple multan. It was destoyed, South Indians temples are merely poor atempt at copy.

Shiv linga in Katas Temple is more impressive then anything you have shown. Also our ancestors at least didnt build status of men having sex with pigs. Even being hindus we were pure. All you can come up is combined history of Bharat which is still less impressive then Pakistan. Your whole civilization own his existance to people of indus valley.

He believes in Aryan invasion fantasy and racial purity .... etc...etc....

For him every Indian especially south Indians are aboriginals .... :lol:

He won't present references or citations either !

So you believe that Indians were aryans who spread indo-european languages. But im living in fantasy right? I wonder why rest of the world keep teaching wrong history about Indo-European ancestors, they should learn their history from hindutvas. What happened last time when american-Indians tried to change USA history book?

Last edited:
So you believe that Indians were aryans who spread indo-european languages. But im living in fantasy right? I wonder why rest of the world keep teaching wrong history about Indo-European ancestors, they should learn their history from hindutvas. What happened last time when american-Indians tried to change USA history book?

Aryan word is a contradictory and there is no correct definition to it.

1) There is a place called Aria near to eastern Iran and close to Afghnaistan.

2) In Vedas the word is referred as a noble, there is a prayer in Vedas which says "O Lord ! convert all non Aryans to Aryans".

Indo - Eurpoeans .... :lol:

The concept itself is a wrong one, there is no connection between Europeans and India.... This absurd theory is proposed to confuse Indians and weaken Indian Identity.

This is a Land of where Dharmic religions like Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism and Sikhism are originated and What do these barbarians from Europe has to do with Rich cultural and civilization like India??

In daily usage of many of us use english words as nouns, verbs and adjectives that do not mean Telugu/ Urdu is originated from English. Indo - European Language classification itself is wrong .

These Indologists from British empire worked based on false propaganda designed by the Europeans to deny Indians their History, culture and civilizations even after 200 years their plans failed. Since truth trumps the false theories.

These Indologists only proposed Aryan Invasion theory with out any proofs ..... so this is nothing but hypothesis with out any basis or facts. A simple imagination nothing more ....

Last edited:
Again as i said dozens of useless ancient temples are in Pakistan. And complex talk doesnt suite Indians who have invested PDF, troll Pakistanis while IDF is empty and in brink being shut down. The best temples were in Pakistan, like Sun temple multan. It was destoyed, South Indians temples are merely poor atempt at copy.

Shiv linga in Katas Temple is more impressive then anything you have shown. Also our ancestors at least didnt build status of men having sex with pigs. Even being hindus we were pure. All you can come up is combine history of Bharat which is still less impressive then Pakistan. Your whole civilization own his existance to people of indus valley.

See, you dont have a clue of what you're talking about. South Indian temples arent a "copy" because that's their own architecture. That's an offshoot of styles developed in Central India. But they're far better than anything in Pakisan or North India.

Show me your Sun temple. You guys have nothing. For example, these temples are made up of thousands of sculptures, friezes, and other architectural patterns. Which you wont find in the ground there.

Shiv linga in Katas Temple

katas_temple_complex.jpg

This thing? Really?

This architecture was also developed within India, just with a touch of Greek styles, because Gandhara was influence by Greeks.

You're a complete novice in this, and repeat garbage these white racists, which you probably have an inferior complex towards say.

Chola+Temple+Tanjavur++02a.jpg

Brihadeeswarar_Temple_02.jpg

ThanjavurBrihadeeswarar.jpg

DSC04151.JPG

Even gate ways to Chola temples are better than that.

Last edited:
Aryan word is a contradictory and there is no correct definition to it.

1) There is a place called Arian near to eastern Iran and close ot Afghnaistan.

2) In Vedas the word is referred as a noble, there is a prayer in Vedas which says "O Lord ! convert all non Aryans to Aryans".

Indo - Eurpoeans .... :lol:

The concept itself is a wrong one, there is no connection between Europeans and India.... This absurd theory is proposed to confuse Indians and weaken Indian Identity.

This is a Land of where Dharmic religions like Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism and Sikhism are originated and What do these barbarians from Europe has to do with Rich cultural and civilization like India??

In daily usage of many of us use english words as nouns, verbs and adjectives that do not mean Telugu/ Urdu is originated from English. Indo - European Language classification itself is wrong .

These Indologists from British empire worked based on false propaganda designed by the Europeans to deny Indians their History, culture and civilizations even after 200 years their plans failed. Since truth trumps the false theories.

It does not matter what it means. When i say aryan i mean original Indo-European speakers who came from outside South Asia! Because OIT is nonsense and no one take it seriously. And no there is nothing in between. Either they came from outside south asia or we believe in hindutva OIT.

See, you dont have a clue of what you're talking about. South Indian temples arent a "copy" because that's their own architecture. That's an offshoot of styles developed in Central India. But they're far better than anything in what's Pakisan or North India.

Show me your Sun temple. You guys have nothing. For example, these temples are made up of thousands of sculptures, friezes, and other architectural patterns. Which you wont find in the ground there.

katas_temple_complex.jpg

This thing? Really?

This architecture was also developed within India, just with a touch of Greek influence styles, because Gandhara was influence by Greeks.

You're a complete novice in this, and repeat garbage these white racists, which you probably have an inferior complex towards say.

Chola+Temple+Tanjavur++02a.jpg

Brihadeeswarar_Temple_02.jpg

ThanjavurBrihadeeswarar.jpg

DSC04151.JPG

Even gate ways to Chola temples are better than that.

First of all its your own inferiorty complex coming out, when i believed in white racist theory? North Europeans has been utter failure a part from last 300 years, but now they are way ahead. And south asians are miserable. Now don't come with bs that not believing in OIT mean being white racists.

Again Gandhara influence which is Pakistani civilization. Cholas who proudly claimied ancestry from Rig Vedic tribe. As i said in Pakistan more impressive temples were destroyed. South India was left alone so they could develop these temples. Also can you post wiki links of these temples so i can learn more about them?

Last edited:
It does not matter what it means. When i say aryan i mean original Indo-European speakers who came from outside South Asia! Because OIT is nonsense and no one take it seriously. And no there is nothing in between. Either they came from outside south asia or we believe in hindutva OIT.

Sanskrit and Avesta have some similarities but no one knows from where the original Language before sanskrit and avetha came from. May be some words are shared between Indians and Iranians. That do not mean they have common Language from which these two languages originated from.

Since no other asian people speak sanskrit or use similar language, it is safe to say Sanskrit is originated or developed in Indian sub continent.

Most of the works done in sanskrit are native to Sub continent. There are no literature or sanskrit works in Ukraine, central asia or Iran. This itself proves that Sanskrit is native to Sub continent.

Rig Veda's origins are a mystery , Rig veda is a composition of number of slokas with many authors and sources. The time line of composition is believed to be a big one so we cannot say Rig Veda is composed in one particular region , time period , It is a composition of knowledge which is from various sources from more than one generation.

The recent discovery of IVC sites in India and the some discoveries are indeed pointing to the fact that there existed a mighty river which is fed by Monsoons originated in Himalayas and now extinct because of seasonal changes and tectonic plate shifting. Most of them claim this river is indeed the river Saraswathi mentioned in Rig veda.

It is the structure of language that should be basis for classification not the number of common words.

Cultural and Civilization identity is different from religion !!

Last edited:

First of all its your own inferiorty complex coming out, when i believed in white racist theory? North Europeans has been utter failure a part from last 300 years, but now they are way ahead. And south asians are miserable. Now don't come with bs that not believing in OIT mean being white racists.

Again Gandhara influence which is Pakistani civilization. Cholas who proudly claimied ancestry from Rig Vedic tribe. As i said in Pakistan more impressive temples were destroyed. South India was left alone so they could develop these temples. Also can you post wiki links of these temples so i can learn more about them?

If they were destroyed, please, where is the excavations of all the grand temples that were destroyed in Pakistan? You'll find pieces of Chola temples all over the place if one was torn down. Sculptures, friezes, relief images, false columns, etc, etc? You have nothing, guess why? Because you guys couldnt defend your own lands from uncivilized nomabs.

Yes, Gandhara influence, because Katas Temple is near there.

But guess what? That style of Hindu architecture originated from the Gupta empire in the east, and exploded all over the subcontinent. All corners making their own unique styles, including Gandhara, Kashmiri style. Before that was Buddhist Stupa architecture - which was also spread by another eastern empire, Mauryas.

Last edited:
They sided with ranjeet singh against their historical enemy pashtuns/afghans.
Kayanis are ghakkars, they are in very large number in pak army.
@Nuri Natt @Multani

The Ghakkars fought Ranjit Singh's forces. Do you have a link to show they sided with him?

The people of Azad Kashmir sided with the Pakhtuns.

Sanskrit and Avesta have some similarities but no one knows from where the original Language before sanskrit and avetha came from. May be some words are shared between Indians and Iranians. That do not mean they have common Language from which these two languages originated from.

Since no other asian people speak sanskrit or use similar language, it is safe to say Sanskrit is originated or developed in Indian sub continent.

Most of the works done in sanskrit are native to Sub continent. There are no literature or sanskrit works in Ukraine, central asia or Iran. This itself proves that Sanskrit is native to Sub continent.

Rig Veda's origins are a mystery , Rig veda is a composition of number of slokas with many authors and sources. The time line of composition is believed to be a big one so we cannot say Rig Veda is composed in one particular region , time period , It is a composition of knowledge which is from various sources from more than one generation.

The recent discovery of IVC sites in India and the some discoveries are indeed pointing to the fact that there existed a mighty river which is fed by Monsoons originated in Himalayas and now extinct because of seasonal changes and tectonic plate shifting. Most of them claim this river is indeed the river Saraswathi mentioned in Rig veda.

It is the structure of language that should be basis for classification not the number of common words.

Europeans were more desperate to connect themselves with Indian so that they could fake themselves as Aryans thus prove white race's superiority based on the advanced Vedic culture and also faked Dravidian as a race which is actually a geographical expression so that British could divide North and South Indians.

In 2009 they beat North Indian bhiayas, Biharis and UP. Yes we think north india mean punjab and kashmir but they include bihar and up as well. But Sikhs were also beaten in 2008 by Shivaji supporters.

I have been to Maharashtra, from my experience the Marathas generally respect Sikhs. The Sikh pilgrims contribute a lot towards the tourist industry in Maharasthra because of the historic Gurdwaras in the city of Nanded. The racist anti North Indian clashes that occurred were generally against UP/Bihari migrants. Although we only see Punjab/Himachal/Haryana/Delhi/J&K as north Indians, but for some reason poorbia states of UP/Bihar are included as North India.

I have been to Maharashtra, from my experience the Marathas generally respect Sikhs. The Sikh pilgrims contribute a lot towards the tourist industry in Maharasthra because of the historic Gurdwaras in the city of Nanded. The racist anti North Indian clashes that occurred were generally against UP/Bihari migrants. Although we only see Punjab/Himachal/Haryana/Delhi/J&K as north Indians, but for some reason poorbia states of UP/Bihar are included as North India.

The whole maharashtrians opposing Sikhs is just that desperate fool Shan's mental masturbation to create enmity between Indian groups. He's just a retard who keeps stuff out of his nether end. Don't take him seriously.

Is this folklore of Shah Hussain and Bibi Mato real. I once talked to an Afghan guy, he was denying any sort of Turkish ancestry among Afghans perhaps based on genetic test.
Dont know how much true is it. But if you tell any pashtun that he is not a real one but turk, he wont accept it and would try to convince you on his pashtun-ness. Ghiljays themeselves refuse turkic or other theories, they are very proud pashtuns. These folklore might be propagated by their rivals lodhis who were rulers of india and wrote pashto books.

lol 5000 history is only people from pure land can claim that. You are again claiming other people, when will you guys be proud of your roots? At least that turd is posting pictures of South Indian temples to prove how advance they were, i like that.

Also while riots between different ethnic groups in India is quite normal and every day thing. Have you ever heard anything like that in Pakistan? One will have to back couple of decades to see Muhajir vs pathan riots in Karachi. Even these riots were in small scall compared to ones we see in India.

Marathis literarly expulsed every Bhaiya from Maharashtra in 2009. Its expected, unlike Pakistan where every province border other and inbetween there is Indus river which bound us. In India there is no such a thing, hatered between different ethnics is quite normal.

And that is none of your business.We will decide about our history and culture. In one way or another all of India is connected by culture.You can see some some south Indian way in North India similarly North Indian way in South India.So lot of diversity created means unity in diversity .So We are proud about our roots .That roots is flourished all over India .You cant digest that huh:rofl:.Our culture is our own and indigenous .We will not boast about some foreigners invading barbarian culture and their names like you did.pathetic.
Wow , 5000 history of pure land :lol:.Pure of what ?:rofl::rofl:
hatred between what?
Actually Mr.where are you coming from?
Oh we know very well about that "bound" .Yesterday Balochi terrorists claimed they killed 20 people in Islamabad

May 2010 attacks on Ahmadi mosques in Lahore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Another wave of sectarian killings hit Karachi, 3 shia and 3 deubandis dead.

So much for bound:rofl::rofl:

All of Indian languages except some are heavily influenced by Sanskrit.Malayalam creates by the mixing of Sanskrit and Tamil.And all others like that.Sanskrit is our language.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom