What's new

Aftermath of Removal of Article 35A and Article 370

2.5 Front war.

They have been saying it for 3 years now. Listen to what your enemy is saying and stop asking stupid questions.

On a side note...Arnab and Republic is a shitty channel...Who is in sane mind watch that loud and pathetic channel for news...

People like him.
He has audience for sure.
That's why Arnab is surviving.

Assuming of course that these ‘ radical , out of the box ‘ thoughts never crossed the minds of the wizards in Pindi before or were not attempted before.
Well they never backed these things to end,always left them prematurely for short term gains.

Supporting the Kashmiris is principle to foreign policy but to suggest that all of trouble and angst is instigated by Pakistan is disingenuous as well.

Stone pelting may have increased but only after hard policy changes. Economics and uplift of an area are the pathway to integration, suppression and fascism arent.
We dislike some of the methods adopted by Pakistan.

Supporting the Kashmiris is principle to foreign policy but to suggest that all of trouble and angst is instigated by Pakistan is disingenuous as well.

Stone pelting may have increased but only after hard policy changes. Economics and uplift of an area are the pathway to integration, suppression and fascism arent.
Hence i had said in my previous post 'I'm not saying that the present dispensation is very kind on Muslims.'

You keep telling about how the BJP led by NaMo has brainwashed Hindus. BJP has come to power despite economic slowdown. In your land religious fervour is quite high and has not been altered much by the economic ups and downs. Everywhere there are many well-off people who have given in to religious bigotry and fundamentalism.

In India's north-east the separatist movements are dying. The people are tired and want to lead a normal life; they may still pang for a separate homeland but they are tired of letting it take control of their day-to-day life. I leave it to you to interpret why Kashmir has been perpetually on the boil since the 1990s and shows no sign of abating.

Last edited:
Time to express concern over the events in India and the increased airspace activity and close Pakistani airspace ? Will bring to focus how what India is now doing, is destabilising the region !!

If India revokes 35A then Pakistan has just two options to go to UN and US and use Afghanistan to force US to pressurize India and if it does not work then bleed India in Kashmeer using all the ideas which cross the mind and revert all the resources form Afghanistan to Kashmir and bleed them as much as we can even if we ourselves have to bleed twice.

Some very funny tweets there...they even say that india will loose kashmir if jammu,ladak and kashmir are split...35A being made toothless will make indian state's hold of kashmir even less...what a great logic...even a uneducated person like me knows the opposite is true...once 35A is gone 370 become useless indirectly....even if not removed immediately...kashmiris are no match for the buisiness savvy south indians...they will take their buisiness very easily....once the buisiness landscape is taken over by indians from rest of the country....the demography will change faster than the speed of light .

Now even villagers in Azad Kashmir is allowed to take weapons to defend themselves.we are going to fight a war.they are ready for a war.i have seen lots of members here who still think that all this indian preparedness is a joke.even before balakot,they said same things like India will never attack.i think it's time to accept reality and face enemy.

In current situation if 35A is removed then it is again a bet for Pakistan to get involved to initiate a war with India...BJP gov in Delhi is different than any other gov is history of independent India...They are not averse to engage in a war with Pakistan but they do not want to start it...
So removal of special status is a good bait for you to get involved...Diplomatically, we will be successful if Pakistan initiates some kind of aggression against us...
You need men for fight. Not Wolfs in groups to attack innocent helpless people...things are getting supper bad for india...

Indian is planning Israel type occupation in Kashmir. Where they bring Hindu settlers in next phase and contained Kashmiri muslims into small walled patches.
Right now US policy on Kashmir is totally in Pakistan favor, its up to govt how they cash it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom