What's new

Aftermath of Removal of Article 35A and Article 370

India will achieve nothing. Even people like Manmahon have warned Modi government against abolishing special status. Let them do. You cant change any thing by force. Generations after generations will continue to resist against illegal occupation. If thats what India want, let them do.

If India dares to repeal Article 35A; it would essentially break the current stalemate in IOK and, I am sure, a totally new wave of violence and disruption would erupt in the valley and Pakistan would be forced to change its current policy of restraint.

Republic TV my az, you are associating me with that clown ?
Have some mercy on me.

Apparently its the most popular TV channel in India, the guy who is spitting while debate is famous as well. Another Indian product created out of pure hatred is a success story after BJP and RSS.

If India dares to repeal Article 35A; it would essentially break the current stalemate in IOK and, I am sure, a totally new wave of violence and disruption would erupt in the valley and Pakistan would be forced to change its current policy of restraint.

What does that restraint policy means?? I dont think Pakistan "can" or "will" do anything interms of physically engaging with Indian military.

Kargil failed.

India cares only about oil. You think KSA, UAE and Kuwait would stop supplying oil just because you ask them. Pakistan imports peanuts compared to India.

Sure Kargil failed. Just like how you indians also claimed to have killed over 300 terrorists in Balakot and shot down an F-16.........:lol:

Apparently its the most popular TV channel in India, the guy who is spitting while debate is famous as well. Another Indian product created out of pure hatred is a success story after BJP and RSS.

Only because people like you watch it.

What does that restraint policy means?? I dont think Pakistan "can" or "will" do anything interms of physically engaging with Indian military.

I am not sure, what Pakistan would exactly do, under those circumstances; since, at the moment, we are not in a position to even remotely assess that what chain of events would emerge, consequent to the repeal of the clause 35A. But, in my view, Pakistan would not be able to retain and continue with the current level of restraint. That is how I think.

If things are going like this with all fan fare, then surely Pakistan is in the loop.
Only it's leadership is doing drama to avoid public outrage.
Wait for 15 August for first episode, then end of Trump's tenure for climax if things will go as planned.

If things are going like this with all fan fare, then surely Pakistan is in the loop.
Only it's leadership is doing drama to avoid public outrage.
Wait for 15 August for first episode, then end of Trump's tenure for climax if things will go as planned.

Can you explain that more please? What is the plan?

As far as Pakistan goes , we ll make sure the issue stays highlighted
Not that you guys haven’t. Besides losing one part of the nation there is little else to show for the efforts thus far

35A was inserted through a Presidential order in 54 , it has no parliamentary sanction & therefore be withdrawn
Pakistan would be forced to change its current policy of restraint.

..and do what which has not been unsuccessfully tried before ?

Sure blame me :) I voted for BJP too and brought Pragya Thakur to power as well. Only if Indians had some shame.

You voted for Taliban Khan. Maulana Diesel and many more.
Hafiz Saied and Masood Azhar are your peers.
One of your ex ISI general went for Gazwa e Afghanistan.

But you people are blaming we Indians or not ???

India is planning this. First of all ,article 35a at article 370 will be removed. Temple and Sufi mosques will be opened once again. Jihadis and terrorists will be dealt with firm hand. No Stooges shall be able to black mail nation any more. Pandit will be visited in Kashmir so as many other Indian nationals with full protection.

Miserable horrible Hindus will come in droves into IoK and set up large scale businesses. The Hindu population will grow in extreme numbers. Employment in the state will soar with new industries and business. The general population will get pacified. Rebellion will quell down to insignificance. Pakistan's cause will be destroyed
I suppose East India company also had the best intentions for the locals in mind, lol.:disagree:

No wonder Modi's best freinds in Zionists work on the similar principles in their bloody occupation.:agree:

What more can one expect from the copy cat Gao Rakshak Hindu extremist's mediocre mindset but lack of creativity even in their cowardly acts of increasingly heinous human rights abuses in Kashmir.

You voted for Taliban Khan. Maulana Diesel and many more.
Hafiz Saied and Masood Azhar are your peers.
One of your ex ISI general went for Gazwa e Afghanistan.

But you people are blaming we Indians or not ???

Well you are entirely wrong. Hafiz saeed, molana diesel, masood azhar all rejected by people. You need to study more. I was right about you being a copy of republic tv. Zero knowledge but shout like if u know everything.

If India has to move out all non local people to make its annoucement, ie repeal. Then what makes it think that they can return ? Wouldnt the repeal make non-local standout, further increasing the divide between Kashmiris and Indians?

India is planning this. First of all ,article 35a at article 370 will be removed. Temple and Sufi mosques will be opened once again. Jihadis and terrorists will be dealt with firm hand. No Stooges shall be able to black mail nation any more. Pandit will be visited in Kashmir so as many other Indian nationals with full protection.

Hahahahhahahhahahah ok. Good luck. What about super power 2020??? Do you think we are all fool ??

Back
Top Bottom