What's new

Aftermath of IDF bombing in Gaza

all muslim leadership is equally resposible for these murders
cb7e161c6a37a9d3732991a77c4299b2.gif

I've seen so much horrible footages of the war in Gaza, I can't stand any more of it.
I'll check your video when i'm ready for more slaughter, A. Rahman.
For now, pray for those who are in danger.

it's like watching SAW except it's real and more disturbing. If it was a fair war between two equally capable forces then I wouldn't be disturbed...but it isn't, we are witnessing the real version of the Holocaust and sadly it's happening to Muslims...who would have ever thought. :tsk:

it's like watching SAW except it's real and more disturbing. If it was a fair war between two equally capable forces then I wouldn't be disturbed...but it isn't, we are witnessing the real version of the Holocaust and sadly it's happening to Muslims...who would have ever thought. :tsk:

In other news.

Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan, brother of the ruler of Abu Dhabi, is said to have offered a deal last week worth $300 million – $250 million for the rights, $50 million for salary – for a Brazilian soccer star. And that's just for year one.

Sheikh Mansour has reportedly offered Kaka's current team, AC Milan, $200 million to procure his services. That's in addition to $33 million for Kaka's agents and another $17 million for his father, who acts as his son's adviser. Total purchase price – $250 million. Roughly speaking, the equivalent of the gross domestic product of Tonga. The current soccer transfer record is $92 million for Zinedine Zidane in 2001

In other news.

Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan, brother of the ruler of Abu Dhabi, is said to have offered a deal last week worth $300 million – $250 million for the rights, $50 million for salary – for a Brazilian soccer star. And that's just for year one.

Sheikh Mansour has reportedly offered Kaka's current team, AC Milan, $200 million to procure his services. That's in addition to $33 million for Kaka's agents and another $17 million for his father, who acts as his son's adviser. Total purchase price – $250 million. Roughly speaking, the equivalent of the gross domestic product of Tonga. The current soccer transfer record is $92 million for Zinedine Zidane in 2001

I read about that, the amount of money offered to Kaka is astonishing.
As a soccer fan, I've never seen any offer like this before.
Shows how things go around this world, it's their money, they get to do with it whatever they want, but I know one thing, one day, they will seriously pay for their greed and their idiotic policies because they clearly don't know what to do with their money.
They will feel the aftermath of their selfish procurements.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom