What's new

After Zubair's (ex governor sindh) alleged sex scandal video, more alleged videos of Pakistani politicians have surfaced.

AZMwi

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The politicians include Hina Pervez Butt PMLN MPA Punjab Assembly, Asia Saleh Khattak PTI MPA KPK Assembly and an alleged video of Mehmood Khan Achakzai is also circulating on social media.
What the hell is going on??

The politicians include Hina Pervez Butt PMLN MPA Punjab Assembly, Asia Saleh Khattak PTI MPA KPK Assembly and an alleged video of Mehmood Khan Achakzai is also circulating on social media.
Camera’s can be hidden in Bras and are regularly done so. A certain agency then manipulate it for their own twisting of Pakistani politics.

It is not of Hina Pervez butt, rather her sister Sana's. Unfortunately, dekh ker delete ker daina is the biggest fallacy of this generation.

one of my friends used to work for IB . more like an informant / asset on ground

back in 2017 ( at the peak of PML N) , he told me that PC lahore is completely bugged and that IB has record of ' sexual activities' of most politicians who rent rooms in PC lahore . he particularly named abid sher ali who was a frequent guest at pc lahore and that we have a lot of videos on him

turns out, PML N was using IB for these activities , keeping tabs on their members via videos

nani HUB is not a meme, this sick lady has a lot ammo

some r saying that maryam nawaz's phone has been hacked and all these videos were in her cell phone. we all know that she is a master manipulator and blackmailer
It is not of Hina Pervez butt, rather her sister Sana's. Unfortunately, dekh ker delete ker daina is the biggest fallacy of this generation.
the video i saw was made during the intercourse and she knew the video was being made. i think u might have seen a different video and different girl. who knows how many such videos have been leaked

Nice to know that. I think video of Ms Maryam is also about to surface.

Edit:
Or may be someone telling someone else: beta Baz aajao Werna tumhari video bhi leak ho jaeygi.

Last edited:
That's how it is and always has been everywhere in the world.
our country is being run by so called elite who r rapists, corrupt, murderers, looters, fornicators, alcoholics, liars, traitors, mafias and all sorts of scum. there is no hope for this country.

That ain’t right man.

This country has 200 million people, how do you think that happened without some nuts being busted? As someone said in an earlier thread, a lot of these videos are consenting adults. The natural obligation is a god instructed activity.

There should be a backlash against this severe violation of the civil liberties of the people.

Every politician gotta check for spy cams before going balls deep now.

Back
Top Bottom