What's new

After Sleepy Joe's tongue slip USA backtracks on Pakistan comments.

Flight of falcon

Reaction score
Country
Canada
This man is an absolute disaster in diplomacy and under his watch the entire world is suffering horribly because of Russia Ukraine conflict which was started by the USA. I have no doubt if Trump was around there wouldn't be any war. Sleepy Joe represents the old school war mongers and he is always willing to start another war . His Pakistan comments were well thought after and were meant to warn Pakistan to back off from China or else USA will start singing the same old song of DO MORE.

This man is an absolute disaster in diplomacy and under his watch the entire world is suffering horribly because of Russia Ukraine conflict which was started by the USA. I have no doubt if Trump was around there wouldn't be any war. Sleepy Joe represents the old school war mongers and he is always willing to start another war . His Pakistan comments were well thought after and were meant to warn Pakistan to back off from China or else USA will start singing the same old song of DO MORE.

I am no fan of Biden but I would like to point out mistakes in your perspective.

1. Russia started war in Ukraine in 2014.

2. Pakistan is NOT backing off from China.

But Pakistan needs to deal with entire world and not only China.

CPEC was supposed to change the fate of Pakistan:

But it did not:

Do not put all of your eggs in one basket, therefore.

3. Biden have NOT changed or stopped anything on the ground for Pakistan:

US continues to support Pakistan in limited but important ways.

But Pakistan - US bilateral relationship will NOT blossom anytime soon. This is overoptimistic expectation as well.

Pakistan does not offers much to US in the region in view of its political crisis and lack of consensus over how to develop relations with US.

@dbc When are you going to backtrack? You must feel humiliated.

I am no fan of Biden but I would like to point out mistakes in your perspective.

1. Russia started war in Ukraine in 2014.

2. Pakistan is NOT backing off from China.

But Pakistan needs to deal with entire world and not only China.

CPEC was supposed to change the fate of Pakistan:

But it did not:

Do not put all of your eggs in one basket, therefore.

3. Biden have changed or stopped nothing on the ground for Pakistan:

US continues to support Pakistan in limited but important ways.

But Pakistan - US bilateral relationship will NOT blossom anytime soon. This is overoptimistic expectation as well.

Pakistan does not offers much to US in the region in view of its political crisis and lack of consensus over how to develop relations with US.
And some other less urgent issues like
4. No LNG available for winter. How will the people cook their food?
5. P.M. Sharif supports Saudi Arabia's oil production cuts to raise the price of petroleum This will lead to Pakistan running out of funds to buy petroleum products in 2023. How will people manage when there is a shortage of diesel and petrol?

Sleepy Joe is fine. He is too lazy to start a war like Putin

Back
Top Bottom