What's new

After PAF pilot Shahzazudin, Pajeets have Invented a New Uddin. It is Now Kamaluddin Alleged Son of Hafiz Saeed

These delusional Indians live in their own fool's paradise. Someone needs to tell these rotten scumbags that hafiz Saeed does not have any son with this name. Looks like the brain of these idiot pajeets is stuck at the name 'Uddin' just like every Indian's brain was stuck with the word 'ISI' until a few years ago. Anything happened in India and the first word that every Indian would mindlessly utter was ISI. I think Indians will go back to that word sooner or later.

@hatehs

You are kind of an expert on pajeets here on this forum

Can you please explain why pajeets add "Uddin" to any name when they want to invent a Pakistani name

What is the logic here?

@Skimming haan Bhai. Uddin hai tu?

Bhai, even though you did not ask me but I was intrigued by this question, the reason pajeets apply this is because of general stereotypes, for example “Allaudin” Khilji, the reason why they paint muslims with blackened faces with beards lol, which is laughable because their “saints” or “sadhus” also have beards hell even modi their newest “Bhagwan” has a beard. muslims gave this nation scientific, architectural excellence when they were worshipping animate objects, instead of being grateful they starting showing animosity towards their overlords which is a historical FACT! I know this and you and many other others have differences on Shia, Sunni etc, but rest assured on matters which assault Islam in general we are in full unity, because we follow the MAIN tenets of ISLAM! Ab ya modi kahay imam hussain(AS) ya Biden kahay prophet Muhammad (PBUH). It is all a reason for us to fight internally and let these fools
To take advantage.

@hatehs

You are kind of an expert on pajeets here on this forum

Can you please explain why pajeets add "Uddin" to any name when they want to invent a Pakistani name

What is the logic here?

@Skimming haan Bhai. Uddin hai tu?
This is a product of Alauddin Khilijji shoving a shivling so deeply into the rectum of their Randpoot heroes that his name was imprinted into their collective consciousness to the point they see manifestations of Alauddin everywhere.

Last edited:
Earlier Uddin:

Alauddin Khalji

The original Uddin:

Hindus insecurity primarily comes from the Mughal rulers of India.

Zahīr ud-Dīn Muhammad - Babur
Mirza Nasir-ud-Din Muhammad - Humāyūn
Abu'l-Fath Jalal-ud-din Muhammad - Akbar
Nur-ud-Din Muhammad Salim - Jahangir
Mirza Shahab-ud-Din Baig Muhammad Khan Khurram - Shah Jahan
Muhi al-Din Muhammad - Aurangzeb

I see at a disturbing trend.

Indian youth have minimal exposure to Pakistan except through the prism of their news channel and Bollywood.

A stereotype has developed in which an average Pakistani sports a taweez and a kajal in his eye and ends every sentence with janaab. In addition to the narrative that an average Pakistani has very little to eat and goes about bombing others.

This has to do with limited people to people contact.

Back
Top Bottom