What's new

After overtaking Australia and Spain, in GDP, Chinese Guangdong province sets to overtake Russia and Korea in 2020, ranking 11th in the world

I wonder when it will overtake Incredible !ndia. Last year, !ndia grew negatively, about 8.5 percent, beatem only by the other glaring super-island Britain at 12%.

Incredible country will likely grow very little or negatively this year, too.

Hong Kong, Singapore and Macau have much higher GDP per capita than Korea and Japan, but we are not comparing with them cause this topic is about a country's overall economy, you Indians don't like to see this and try to discredit China, don't pretend that you are not coming to this thread to do this. Sour grape, look at yourself first before discrediting others.
Now you have latched onto GDP per capita after starting from GDP...Macau has just 1 million population and Singapore 5 million, they are pretty much cities rather than province ,so it's way more realistic for the people therein to have higher gdp per capita(ppp),similar case with hongkong ,but if we compare hongkong city to tokyo(a more fair comparison than japan's per capita gdp) ,which has a larger population yet hk still has lower gdp per capita than Tokyo.

The economic strength will be only properly signified by a best attainable proportion relative between the population size and economic vitality.

You are clearly mad based on your prejudice, since I just pointed out the fact that Korea as well as Japan out performs china's Guangdong province,I wouldn't have compared nations like Korea & Japan to Guangdong if Guangdong was tiny like Macau. But with just 50 million population korea is clearly domineering above the mentioned province based on productivity, pound for pound.I'm not saying Guangdong is doing bad,but Korea deserves more credit for what it did with the limited population they had, instead of being maligned as the nation surpassed in GDP by a mere province of China.

Last edited:
Full developed should be Korea × 50 or Japan × 30

Probably more like Korea X 25 and Japan X 10

Guangdong is the California of China. If Guangdong's GDP surpasses that of California, it will be a major milestone. It will mean that China is crossing into the threshold of high income economies.

Every of that country have negative growth, meaning that their GDP in 2020 is less than 2019.
Only China have Positive Growth in 2020

So, Guangdong Province GDP in 2020 will be much bigger than South Korea & Russian economy, and in the same size of Canada/Brazil GDP.

With 8.5% expected growth in this year 2021. And stronger Yuan Value.
It will push Guangdong Province GDP this year, in the level of Italy economy.
Definetly in TOP 8 or 9

I think peace to the world will come only when China overtakes China and there is no one else but China which can overtake China. I hope, at that time, China does more than creating the Chinese virus.
Since cholerae originated in India, so can we call vibrio cholerae whick killes billions of life "Indian bacterial"?

Now you have latched onto GDP per capita after starting from GDP...Macau has just 1 million population and Singapore 5 million, they are pretty much cities rather than province ,so it's way more realistic for the people therein to have higher gdp per capita(ppp),similar case with hongkong ,but if we compare hongkong city to tokyo(a more fair comparison than japan's per capita gdp) ,which has a larger population yet hk still has lower gdp per capita than Tokyo.

The economic strength will be only properly signified by a best attainable proportion relative between the population size and economic vitality.

You are clearly mad based on your prejudice, since I just pointed out the fact that Korea as well as Japan out performs china's Guangdong province,I wouldn't have compared nations like Korea & Japan to Guangdong if Guangdong was tiny like Macau. But with just 50 million population korea is clearly domineering above the mentioned province based on productivity, pound for pound.I'm not saying Guangdong is doing bad,but Korea deserves more credit for what it did with the limited population they had, instead of being maligned as the nation surpassed in GDP by a mere province of China.
We are talking about region vs countries about Guangdong province, not per capita wise divided by the whole population, otherwise city states will be the top all the ranks, the smaller, the easier to get developed, if you have to factor the population in, Guangdong is that great, even US is not that great. but your intention is very obvious, don't try to pretend and deny it.

Those anti-China clowns say that China's economy will collapse in 2020. Hahahaha :lol: :lol:
On the contrary, they will witness China become the world’s largest economy in a few years:china::china:

Back
Top Bottom