What's new

After Modi's hard talk with Xi in Delhi, Chinese troops pull back

why shouldnt it give us a chuckle? its mildly entertaining
then enjoy! I cant say anything except these two words.. Bcoz it will hurt you pakis alot if i go further.. N that will lead to ban me.. After all this is **** forum!

If you remember when first time our soldiers were given free hand we replied back to you with so mirchi that we are still thinking if there be another reply!!:rolleyes:

Dude, do not be fooled by your own brain, all you did was trained terrorists;like mukti buhinis and used them to do the dirty work as you interfered in Pakistan's internal affairs.

Remember the time when you brought your army on the borders of Pakistan after Bombay killings by your Army's planted terrorist, it has been proved that he was your Army's dirty work, as a honest TV chanal went to the named village and people in their were interviewed about this crazy guy who killed innocents in Bombay and was found he was not from that village, so your Army copped out and left in disgrace the border during Musharraf time.

Now look at our General like Musharraf and zia before, they came to India to face questions from an enemy journalists and they answered the questions put to them by your strange media.

Can you General do it, I bet he will not because you guys are spin masters, this reminds me of the General who lead attack on Lahore in 1965 when asked about if he wanted to take Lahore, he spin it by saying he did not wanted to take Lahore, what a spin master.

So stop your spins and for once see the truth.

Dude, do not be fooled by your own brain, all you did was trained terrorists;like mukti buhinis and used them to do the dirty work as you interfered in Pakistan's internal affairs.

Remember the time when you brought your army on the borders of Pakistan after Bombay killings by your Army's planted terrorist, it has been proved that he was your Army's dirty work, as a honest TV chanal went to the named village and people in their were interviewed about this crazy guy who killed innocents in Bombay and was found he was not from that village, so your Army copped out and left in disgrace the border during Musharraf time.

Now look at our General like Musharraf and zia before, they came to India to face questions from an enemy journalists and they answered the questions put to them by your strange media.

Can you General do it, I bet he will not because you guys are spin masters, this reminds me of the General who lead attack on Lahore in 1965 when asked about if he wanted to take Lahore, he spin it by saying he did not wanted to take Lahore, what a spin master.

So stop your spins and for once see the truth.
In India civilians have the power not Generals. Move on from your Dictatorship hangover !!!

Appears like it was a negotiation card. China asked for something which India was willing to give anyway. So it introduced another leverage by means of troop movement.

Negotiation completed, troops move back.

Makes one wonder what kind of childish negotiation tactics china uses.

Appears like it was a negotiation card. China asked for something which India was willing to give anyway. So it introduced another leverage by means of troop movement.

Negotiation completed, troops move back.

Makes one wonder what kind of childish negotiation tactics china uses.
Just like a bully taking candy from a baby :lol:

A wrong move by India and our light mountain tank division rolls them over.

you don't even need tanks, let alone troops in mountains if you have this aerial firepower

as i told you before, you don't even have this fire power that usa dsiplayed to the world back in 2003

before the shock and awe started rumsfeld had said to the world, usa would show a firework that the world had never seen in history, thats called strength :tup:

Y u r so obsessed wit light mountain tank....???? I mean u say it a lot of times:confused:

I know you'r a pakistani katlu dingi. :lol: ....... worry about taliban and don't interrupt with two elders are talking.

a few points ---

--the Chinese havent pulled back completely

-the Indian side, as per Chinese orders, had to dismantle overhead bunkers in Chumar

-Chinese forces which did scale back only did so after capturing an indian army surveillance camera - returning it after keeping it for a few days (probably got the data from it)

on a side note:

Chinese helicopters drop food for their soldiers in Ladakh as stand-off continues - The Times of India

why shouldnt it give us a chuckle? its mildly entertaining

that's what is hilarious about your media.....they love to use big words and make tall claims, i guess more for entertainment/masala value rather than fact

i had the misfortune of watching a "newhour debate" with that hyperventilating squeaky-voiced "arnob goswami" and in it he was talking about Hafiz Saeed and Pakistan - a favourite subject for the Pakistan-enthusiasts in india. He claimed that india is playing "hardball" with Pakistan and that the pressure will force Pakistan to hand HS over to india. It's funny because HS is a free man walking around and even the Americans have given up on the whole thing - knowing the courts freed him due to zero evidence.

I bring it up because this funny looking indian emotional tv anchor goswami talks about pressure on Pakistan and how Pakistan is "side-lined" whereas the reality is that nobody cares except india and we are under no pressure from india b/c india cant apply pressure on us.

try to, but fail

We are not day dreamers dear we know our shortcomings .... I am critical to our gov response on the border issue but i believe during this trip Modi might not want to derail entire agenda of Indo-Sino relationship so gov to take more tough stand on border incursion after XI visit..... Lets wait few more days .......
Arnab lacks the habit of conducting rational debates....

Back
Top Bottom