What's new

After Lahore and Rawalpindi Metro Bus Projects extend to Faisalabad and Multan

Showbazi Showbazi and Showbazi... that's it!.. There is only one hospital Nishtar Hospital in south Punjab which is serving the the whole south!!! Instead of completing the projects for health and education he is resorting to these show pieces..
O Bhai! then what is BVH and Sheikh Zayed Hospital, Please get your facts straight and get out of your blind hatred.

You know all these PTI dharnas? They want mid term elections. Why? I don't know if they failed, but Punjab is doing very good. So is federal. If they finish new airports, dams, metro rail erc, PMLn has another term and PTI could be out of kpk.

I wanted to vote for pti, but now I wish that kpk was governed by Punjab gov't.

PTI = Dhara party
PTI = Crying party

I still don't trust PMLn, right now, most projects are on paper. Their end of term will decide if I'm voting PMLn. Don't think I'll vote PTI. They've smaller province and they can't manage that. God forbids if they had a country to manage!

It's true PMLn is showing off and that there's corruption, but at least they're doing something! Corruption is evrrywhere, does it mean, we sit with our hands tide? No! Make infastructure, be mr. 10%, but do something rather than nothing! What PTI does? comment about what PMLn does. Yup, that's what they got elected for, commentory.

O Bhai! then what is BVH and Sheikh Zayed Hospital, Please get your facts straight and get out of your blind hatred.
Talking about facts? on your face bro...

2a7d4ld.jpg

Roznama Dunya: کالم اور مضامین :- روف کلاسرا:-سرائیکی وسیب کے سیاسی پہلوان!

parhta jaa sharmata ja!!

You know all these PTI dharnas? They want mid term elections. Why? I don't know if they failed, but Punjab is doing very good. So is federal. If they finish new airports, dams, metro rail erc, PMLn has another term and PTI could be out of kpk.

PTI = Dhara party
PTI = Crying party

I still don't trust PMLn, right now, most projects are on paper. Their end of term will decide if I'm voting PMLn. Don't think I'll vote PTI. They've smaller province and they can't manage that. God forbids if they had a country to manage!

It's true PMLn is showing off and that there's corruption, but at least they're doing something! Corruption is evrrywhere, does it mean, we sit with our hands tide? No! Make infastructure, be mr. 10%, but do something rather than nothing! What PTI does? comment about what PMLn does. Yup, that's what they got elected for, commentory.

Bro, don't get dishearten so soon.. we all know that in KPK we don't see any large scale projects.. because in first year KPK has focused on improving the basics of the system and human development! But I agree with you, this is high time that KPK gov starts developing the KPK and announce major infrastructure development projects which were promised during campaign like, 300 micro hydro-power projects, Oil refinery in Karak, Metro Train/ Sky Train, green Peshawar, cleanliness in tour destinations, improvement in tourism, building new city(ies), land reforms, turning CM house into library etc, conflict of interest bill etc!.. because general masses want to see such improvement. Along-with human structure development and system's improvement such projects are equally necessary.

If PTI fails to deliver what she promised, then it will be history because unlike other parties PTI can't do rigging or the politics of power! This is written on the wall.

Bro, don't get dishearten so soon.. we all know that in KPK we don't see any large scale projects.. because in first year KPK has focused on improving the basics of the system and human development! But I agree with you, this is high time that KPK gov starts developing the KPK and announce major infrastructure development projects which were promised during campaign like, 300 micro hydro-power projects, Oil refinery in Karak, Metro Train/ Sky Train, green Peshawar, cleanliness in tour destinations, improvement in tourism, building new city(ies), land reforms, turning CM house into library etc, conflict of interest bill etc!.. because general masses want to see such improvement. Along-with human structure development and system's improvement such projects are equally necessary.

If PTI fails to deliver what she promised, then it will be history because unlike other parties PTI can't do rigging or the politics of power! This is written on the wall.
First, start concentrating on one thing and don't start on something new unless previous is done. For example, don't build 20 infrastuctures, concentrate on one or two. While you're waiting for things, like feasibility etc, during that time concentrate on law or health. Big projects take very long time. Health can be instant, like few months, meaning you don't need feasibility or tender for health. But again, metro train etc take very long, so at least get it done fast. Peshawar is a small city and no proper transportation. At least get some busses and operate on g.t. road and hyatabad area, at least DO SOMETHING.

What you mentioned is so many projects and makes PMLn look loser on paper, but PMLn wins on what it gives.

Also can someone tell pti to upgrade peshawar airport? Even multan airport looks so much better. Runway is fine, but please upgrade the building. It's international airport, not village airport. They charge same as international airport in taxes but looks like it's some free airport that it needs not care. And get proper taxi people, so many of them are kidnappers or stealers and hold no license! If you've gates, allow on,y well maintained car (no mehrans etc) and only licensed taxi cars.

Last edited:
I have searched the Whole Naya KPK thread and sorry to say i haven't seen a single mega project which is completed or even started.

Despite having strong reservations with the politics of PLM-N, hats of to Shahbaz Shreef.

When it comes to infrastructure and mega projects and their implementation, Shahbaz shareef performance as a CM is so good as compared to any other CM that whole PLM-N now relies on the performance of Punjab Gov.

Wasn't 75% seats from punjab for federal? Basically nawaz is in power due to performance of punjab. It wasn't good, but better of all others during last term.
I have searched the Whole Naya KPK thread and sorry to say i haven't seen a single mega project which is completed or even started.

Despite having strong reservations with the politics of PLM-N, hats of to Shahbaz Shreef.

When it comes to infrastructure and mega projects and their implementation, Shahbaz shareef performance as a CM is so good as compared to any other CM that whole PLM-N now relies on the performance of Punjab Gov.

I stopped going there. It's basically some ads. No implementation, just big letter to read.

Haters to be on the side to make you feel proud on your work they are the insuresure that your doing great :) These bloody bas**** haters mix with different parties who has been ruling pak from last ten years PMLQ MQM PPP New born PTI N Some elements of old school retired armed force officers brought this country on the edge with their hatred.....

PMLN doing great in all the fields to bring pakistan back on it's feet ..regardless of facing hate n discrimination hats off:pakistan::pakistan:

What PTI cant do rigging then what was PTI agent doing in PP 107 caught with fake votes every party can do rigging

And still you will find many paindoos there, we need to spend on our people first, we need to have first human development, raise the standard of peoples thinking, make them aware, don't keep them Jahils, what metro or bus will do, just show off, metro can be constructed any time but negligence of human development can never be undone. if you have well versed society you will rise till sky but these metor wont take u there,

No offence bro but plz go out of these small thinking of metro, first spent on your people and the same people will return 1000 times more. not metro.

Thx

PTI = Dhara party
PTI = Crying party

A simple question, what PMLN did for you, for a an ordinary citizen like you and me.

Bro, don't get dishearten so soon.. we all know that in KPK we don't see any large scale projects.. because in first year KPK has focused on improving the basics of the system and human development!
:pop::pop::pop::omghaha:

And still you will find many paindoos there, we need to spend on our people first, we need to have first human development, raise the standard of peoples thinking, make them aware, don't keep them Jahils, what metro or bus will do, just show off, metro can be constructed any time but negligence of human development can never be undone. if you have well versed society you will rise till sky but these metor wont take u there,

No offence bro but plz go out of these small thinking of metro, first spent on your people and the same people will return 1000 times more. not metro.

Thx

A simple question, what PMLN did for you, for a an ordinary citizen like you and me.

I am not In pakistan. So neither party has done anything for me.

Please tell me what PTI has done with the level of metro. I don't like metro either, but its IS something. My argument is that kpk needs to do something than all these dharnas. Build hospitals etc, then I'll be happy. I live far and i wish to see Pakistan prosper. I voted for neither party, but I would've voted pti if i could. And next term, it'd be pmln if PTIs don't start doing something.

Congrats with sehat ka insaaf, but punjab is like polio free. Congrats with tamer e school, but punjab has high literecy. So punjab needs big stuff like transportation. KPK is behind in a lot of things. Sure pti is new to kpk, but stop criticsing punjab. They don't need sehat ka insaaf or tamer e school. They need bigger projects more. Start by giving your peoplw than waste time crying always.

We have skytrain here, buses, everything, so I'm not being biased. I'm being judgemental. Appreciating pml because they're doing something. Meanwhile people of kpk are crying much of time because they're biased. Their gov't isn't acting straight, so the solution is to criticize others. Human nature. You've problem at your home, you blame others and talk how awful they're.

And what did pml do for pakistan? They did SOMETHING. S.O.M.E.T.H.I.NG. be it metro, be it corruption, they did something. What did pti do for ordaniary citizens? Dharna. That's right, D.H.A.R.N.A

Back
Top Bottom