What's new

After Indian Aggression Pakistan Also Prepares to Reply Robustly

Countered, how much no one knows.
5-6 ABMs per ballistic missile certainly improves our chances.

ABMs blocking say 50% of the oncoming missiles means the enemy has not achieved proper stoppage.

Whereas Pakistan can't block anything.
What I'm trying to say is, we may or may not come out unscathed but Pakistan definitely won't survive our onslaught which will have alongside normal land based Ballistic Missiles, submarines through 2nd strike capability, launching missiles at Pak whereas Pakistan doesn't have SLBMs.

I really doubt a full scale war will ever happen, small skirmishes and artillery strikes at best.

Your ABM are not battle proven...I m not itching for war unlike Indians but sometimes some secrets should remain secret....Pakistanis are very sensitive when i t comes to their weapons procurement...We don't know what is in their arsenal...May be in war, they will bring their toys....

I also hope war doesn't happen....Kashmir issue must be resolved before it sends all billion people into oblivion...

Your ABM are not battle proven...I m not itching for war unlike Indians but sometimes some secrets should remain secret....Pakistanis are very sensitive when i t comes to their weapons procurement...We don't know what is in their arsenal...May be in war, they will bring their toys....

I also hope war doesn't happen....Kashmir issue must be resolved before it sends all billion people into oblivion...

Pakistanis are equally war mongering if not more.
No ABM is battle proven.
Our ABMs have succeeded repeatedly in tests though, more than most out there.
And that is beside the point, we HAVE a chance even if it is a small chance to nullify your BMs you have none.

Likewise, in India too you only know what the government wants you to know.
Don't let the volume of information in India fool you of the secrets we have.
If anything the volume of free information would suggests more secrets.

War won't happen, that is apparent.

Pakistanis are equally war mongering if not more.
No ABM is battle proven.
Our ABMs have succeeded repeatedly in tests though, more than most out there.
And that is beside the point, we HAVE a chance even if it is a small chance to nullify your BMs you have none.

Likewise, in India too you only know what the government wants you to know.
Don't let the volume of information in India fool you of the secrets we have.
If anything the volume of free information would suggests more secrets.

War won't happen, that is apparent.

hmm....Lets hope for good

Another snub to Pak by UN, Ban Ki-Moon dismisses dossier against India

Sorry I can't post link.. Just Google

That's humiliation..All of these huge talks with opposite ground reality..

Good morning Indian and Pakistani Bhai logo.
Bhut planning Ho ri thi
Kiya houa ? Hui war kal raat ko.
Indian political brass is gutless spineless and barkative. They can't go toilet alone at night. Forget about war decision. It's no Indra Gandhi times.
As for Pakistan you too are over estimating not just your self but India too.

Do you really believe initiating a war with nuclear armed rival is that easy and cake walk??? Do u have any idea of its consequences?...Your Modi and company were ready to do that stupidity...Its your military who advised your political brass (filled with RSS thugs) not to act like a jerk....

https://defence.pk/threads/indian-a...rash-military-action-against-pakistan.450289/

Pakistanis will never back away from fight...Indians know this very well...Hence no full scale war but limited provocations by either side....

Lol......one response was enough to reduce Pakistan's size to half in 1971

Next Response will be 1/3rd the size

I guess most if not all blood thirsty posters baying for war are sitting outside India or Pakistan....Do you know the impact of war on the common folk? Education,Business,Agriculture are all at risk on both sides for the common man in cases of war.

Maybe India has more to lose as these are kind of on a backburner in Pakistan as Religious extremism and Anti-India sentiments seem to take precedence but still will affect the common man in Pakistan as well.

Jab chunti ghuss kar kat ti hey tu haathi ki bhi haath mein aajaati hey. Indians are flying too high thinking they can escalate without consequences, but be sure you will pay if you screw with us.

I pray to god I shouldn't be alive nor my children for the day ( a big "if" it comes) a green flag or a crescent on my flag.
We are not the ones crying 'Wolf' and beating the drums of war. It's you crazy PM and media that is driving up the war hysteria. Unfortunately tum logon ko izzat raas nahi aati. Massive drama queens!

WTF I read!!!! people are talking about annihilating 1000 million people... Its fun reading...

We will make sure we deliver a last and final blow.
history suggests the opposite.
these kind of inflamed passions are what we should avoid at all costs.
ppl who shout for war are either outside the region or idiots of first degree.

[Q="PaklovesTurkiye, post: 8713793, member: 173770"]NUKES HAVE EQUALIZED THE EQUATION....No one can win the war now unless completely destroyed and removed from face off earth....

Welcome to forum....:-)

Baby India was also have nukes u forget about that nd India have kept it classified that how much the nukes India have. We will survive nd attack coz we have hugh population nd also area what about u...nd be ready Pakistan while face worst day in there own country like army school attack nd other attacks.

India cannot avoid the fallout of nuclear strike on Pakistan but Pakistan can make deep nuclear strike on India and be perfect safe from fall out.

history suggests the opposite.
these kind of inflamed passions are what we should avoid at all costs.
ppl who shout for war are either outside the region or idiots of first degree.

Agree with last two sentences....

What do you mean by history suggests otherwise? I m talking about current situation...Lets leave it... I have done commitment to someone that I won't get involved in flame baiting and war hysteria....
I agree. often discussion turn to unnecessary confrontations.

Back
Top Bottom