What's new

After Egypt, Al Saud sees Pakistan a leading Salafist Caliphate

Yea goodluck - Pakistanis have made JI and MMA bite dust for 60 years. We are a socially conservative muslim society that ironically NEVER votes for religious parties. Thanks to their opposition to the Pakistan movement and their pathetic political narratives.

Pakistan is an organic democracy -comparing it with Egypt is just a mistake.

Argus Panoptes
PK Politics are my old Acquaintances...they published it too.
Regards

Oh okay, I just wanted to know the source.

Yea goodluck - Pakistanis have made JI and MMA bite dust for 60 years. We are a socially conservative muslim society that NEVER votes for religious partis.

Well, considering the overpowering role of the Army in politics, both countries are not that different either.

Well, considering the overpowering role of the Army in politics, both countries are not that different either.

Disagree- Egypt has not seen democracy for 7000 years, Pakistan's founding father was a democrat, it has been derailed many times but people kicked the boots out every single time. Egypt and Pakistan are world's apart.

Disagree- Egypt has not seen democracy for 7000 years, Pakistan's founding father was a democrat, it has been derailed many times but people kicked the boots out every single time. Egypt and Pakistan are world's apart.

I sure hope you are correct. I would hate to see what is happening in Egypt right now happen in Pakistan in a few months or years.

Yea goodluck - Pakistanis have made JI and MMA bite dust for 60 years. We are a socially conservative muslim society that ironically NEVER votes for religious parties. Thanks to their opposition to the Pakistan movement and their pathetic political narratives.

Not to mention Barelvis make up most of the population that fact is never mentioned enough.

I sure hope you are correct. I would hate to see what is happening in Egypt right now happen in Pakistan in a few months or years.

Yara Egypt has non existent institutions, Pakistan has all of the institutions needed but our problem is that our institutions are not empowered enough. Pakistan Army is not Egyptian Army, it regularly rotates its chain of command and 98% Soldiers casted ballots in these elections. Lets not own up shitt thats not ours to take.

Not to mention Barelvis make up most of the population that fact is never mentioned enough.

Not Brelvis but 'Sufis' - they make up the largest majority in Pakistan. You can be a Shia or Sunni and be a Sufi at the same time, its something Egypt has absolutely no idea about. In many ways Pakistani society is similar to Turkish and Malaysian society.

Yara Egypt has non existent institutions, Pakistan has all of the institutions needed but our problem is that our institutions are not empowered enough. Pakistan Army is not Egyptian Army, it regularly rotates its chain of command and 98% Soldiers casted ballots in these elections. Lets not own up shitt thats not ours to take.

Like I said BossMan Sir, I sure hope you are correct! :D

I don't have any faith in our institutions, any of them. Sorry.

Like I said BossMan Sir, I sure hope you are correct! :D

I don't have any faith in our institutions, any of them. Sorry.

Me neither - but its better to have a bicycle that can be greased and fixed instead of not having one at all.

Me neither - but its better to have a bicycle that can be greased and fixed instead of not having one at all.

Good analogy! :D

But what good is a bicycle, no matter how well greased, when all the other competitors are riding powerful motorbikes around the race circuit.

Your military establishment is conservative :lol: there is no point for making such conspiracies.

But I must attest that both of us will be better off when Nawaz the thief is hanged :lol:

That may be BUT that is Pakistani people to decide. And Pakistani people just have elected Nawaz in a fair election.
That being said, as a Saudi citizen what would you preach for house of saud, who had been plundering Saudi resources for generations?

Not Brelvis but 'Sufis' - they make up the largest majority in Pakistan. You can be a Shia or Sunni and be a Sufi at the same time, its something Egypt has absolutely no idea about. In many ways Pakistani society is similar to Turkish and Malaysian society.
That ratio is steadily dropping, massive preaching by organisations such as the Salafist aligned setups and other extreme and intolerant offshoots of the tableeghi jamaat are slowly and steadily converting the Pakistani people into an extreme and violent majority.

Back
Top Bottom