What's new

After Black holes, what are these White holes???

Do you believe White holes may also exist?

• Yes

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
Well,it is my just thinking that might be as Einstein talked about mirror universe which is what our white holes are leading,therefore..might be those white holes might be acting as gateways to other universes whose existence has been eviden
Sir, black holes are entry gate. White holes are exit gate. Worm hole is passage path. If we consider this concept then this path way is irreversible. You can enter in other mirror universe via black hole in our universe, but you will enter into that universe via White hole. If you want to get back home you cannot use this path as it is unidirectional. You have to find a black hole in that mirrored universe which has white hole in our universe in order to get back home..... how it sounds....? :-)

Last edited:
There may also be unbreakable information barriers in accessing these higher dimensions so the concept of exactly how these "other possible" universes might exist may never be known for sure.

In my layman view i am not entirely convinced crossing into another universe would qualify for "another dimension". Perhaps if physical properties are looked at one could call it so, but imho not in a sense that you cross some sort of portal and ascend to a higher dimension.

If we take a position that universe is finite, ie you can travel to the ends of it, one could reasonably assume there is some sort of analogy to Earth's escape velocity which allows you to enter the interuniverse medium, ie space between universes.

For visualization you may refer to this video:

Now, my layman view of it is when you reach that final sphere, of which only that brightly colored map of radiation (CMBR map, at ~3:20 to ~3:35min in above video) exists there is some sort of barrier that encompasses the universe, the above mentioned analogy of escape velocity required to pass it. When/if (perhaps not possible) you do, you would perhaps enter

77755.ngsversion.1422284635266.adapt.676.1.jpg

with the bubbles representing universes (with size indicating age) and the vortex like structures representing big bangs that didn't succeed in creating a universe. All theory ofcourse.
The 2D plain (they call it "membrane out of which universes arise"-i assume this ethereal wording is connected to the fact nothing else is known (speculated) about it except that it's supposed to spawn universes) in between them is even more theoretical than everything else. I suspect the origins and meaning of dark matter and energy is somehow connected to this. How, i do not know. :tongue:

Last edited:
In my layman view i am not entirely convinced crossing into another universe would qualify for "another dimension". Perhaps if physical properties are looked at one could call it so, but imho not in a sense that you cross some sort of portal and ascend to a higher dimension.

If we take a position that universe is finite, ie you can travel to the ends of it, one could reasonably assume there is some sort of analogy to Earth's escape velocity which allows you to enter the interuniverse medium, ie space between universes.

For visualization you may refer to this video:

Now, my layman view of it is when you reach that final sphere, of which only that brightly colored map of radiation (CMBR map, at ~3:20 to ~3:35min in above video) exists there is some sort of barrier that encompasses the universe, the above mentioned analogy of escape velocity required to pass it. When/if (perhaps not possible) you do, you would perhaps enter

77755.ngsversion.1422284635266.adapt.676.1.jpg

with the bubbles representing universes (with size indicating age) and the vortex like structures representing big bangs that didn't succeed in creating a universe. All theory ofcourse.
The 2D plain (they call it "membrane out of which universes arise"-i assume this ethereal wording is connected to the fact nothing else is known (speculated) about it except that it's supposed to spawn universes) in between them is even more theoretical than everything else. I suspect the origins and meaning of dark matter and energy is somehow connected to this. How, i do not know. :tongue:

Yes there is a distinction (for me) between "dimensional" universes and "physical" ones that exist like how ours does....though the physical ones are a subset of the dimensional ones (which cover extreme infinite possibilities at their highest dimensions). What can be potentially be accessed and perceived is the priceless question that we may or may not know parts of in the future.

It becomes a philosophical question at some level and the philosophical threshold will always be infinitely larger than what Science can explain/verify at any given moment. It is simply the nature of inifinity and the fact that there are different "classes" of infinities. The topological paradoxes of some of these still stump the most brilliant mathematicians out there and may be unsolvable with no proof of their unsolvability...I wont get into those :P.

Unfortunately till we get a few solid breakthroughs (if we ever do, it might all just be a dead end and we may be completely stuck in this universe)...it will all be entirely a philosophical exercise. Our Science is just tickling the surface....and we may stumble into an exponential of unknowns for every known we do establish....which is already a well known phenomenon.

But I agree that inter-universe travel need not necessarily mean another dimension (depending on what type of universe we are talking about). However dimensional travel (of 5th order and higher) will necessarily involve travel between universes. ...because thats the very definition of those dimensions. A lot depends on what you define as a distinct universe too....thats a big question as well.

Yes there is a distinction (for me) between "dimensional" universes and "physical" ones that exist like how ours does....though the physical ones are a subset of the dimensional ones (which cover extreme infinite possibilities at their highest dimensions). What can be potentially be accessed and perceived is the priceless question that we may or may not know parts of in the future.

It becomes a philosophical question at some level and the philosophical threshold will always be infinitely larger than what Science can explain/verify at any given moment. It is simply the nature of inifinity and the fact that there are different "classes" of infinities. The topological paradoxes of some of these still stump the most brilliant mathematicians out there and may be unsolvable with no proof of their unsolvability...I wont get into those :P.

Unfortunately till we get a few solid breakthroughs (if we ever do, it might all just be a dead end and we may be completely stuck in this universe)...it will all be entirely a philosophical exercise. Our Science is just tickling the surface....and we may stumble into an exponential of unknowns for every known we do establish....which is already a well known phenomenon.

But I agree that inter-universe travel need not necessarily mean another dimension (depending on what type of universe we are talking about). However dimensional travel (of 5th order and higher) will necessarily involve travel between universes. ...because thats the very definition of those dimensions. A lot depends on what you define as a distinct universe too....thats a big question as well.

With higher dimension, do you mean souls? Transcending to a higher plain of existance? Or what?
I kinda get brain lock when thinking about the term "another dimension" if it has nothing to do with spiritual sense and a physical universe best described as another dimension only because the laws are different.

There's this book out (Proof of heaven), by some neurosurgeon, was in a 9 day coma, says he met angels and all that, saw hell, saw heaven (burned trees and demon like faces tormenting- :S), was told Earth life is a test for the bravest souls that generally occupy some higher dimension, to humans perhaps best known as afterlife.

Supposedly you get result of the test at death, most weight is given to your ability to
recognize and combat evil (tyranny, oppression and such), spread love, knowledge with additional criteria concerning selfawareness, figuring why you're here in a place of seemingly such evil (iirc was also written in the quick summary of the book i read that Earth is one of the most evil infested places in the multiverse-so we're all heroes just for being alive)
The book supposedly also asserted that the undertaking of this test was a voluntary deed, with idk either the synopsis writer or book speculating passing the test grants you access to special jobs in the "real" life (compared to the Earth illusion). This "real" life was said to be, if compared to Earth as vivid and immersive as being awake is compared to dreams.

You can note some similarities to your "tape recorder", as all actions of everyone in the multiverse, if we go by this theory ofcourse, is recorded and reviewed at death.
It also allows for the Creator, afterlife as all major religions know it, multiverse and perhaps even theoretizations our conscience is purely a simulation in a computer, say the heroes of afterlife (us) don't really get transplanted to a lower dimension to undertake the test but instead, go into Matrix like hibernation with the world constructed around them in their mind alone.

I deduced quite some long time ago
(even before i read about this book) in regards to all this, i cannot be religious, but i can be not evil.
I'm counting on this higher power, when my deeds are to be recited, transgressions listed and judgement given
(if it is indeed so), that it take into account me being truthful, fair, objective, reasonably compassionate, very inclined into spreading knowledge (wall of text post yo! although, this is more "knowledge" rofl), recognizing evil and doing what best i can to combat it (most what i can do is pointing it out tbh, unless something happens right infront of me) and that the "sins" of not praying 3-5 times a day, going to confession weekly and alike will not be relevant in the greater scheme of things.

Sry for the long post, had some time to kill and a joint to provide stimuli. rofl

Last edited:
Until observed, these are just mathematical constructs or anomalies.

There are three kind of holes,

1) There are Blackholes.........

2) Apparently there are White holes.....

3) And then there are A**holes

I just couldn't help it :D !!!

Sir, black holes are entry gate. White holes are exit gate. Worm hole is passage path. If we consider this concept then this path way is irreversible. You can enter in other mirror universe via black hole in our universe, but you will enter into that universe via White hole. If you want to get back home you cannot use this path as it is unidirectional. You have to find a black hole in that mirrored universe which has white hole in our universe in order to get back home..... how it sounds....? :-)

In that sense, in a space bended by time, a white hole can form anywhere irrespective of that location of the black hole.

And the question to solve is, how and where the White hole will be formed?

Gosh. i am gonna watch interstellar again. Its so confusing again

In that sense, in a space bended by time, a white hole can form anywhere irrespective of that location of the black hole.

And the question to solve is, how and where the White hole will be formed?

Gosh. i am gonna watch interstellar again. Its so confusing again
Time does not bend the space but the presence of massive bodies bends the space-time fabric.

If you look into it in other perspective, a blackhole has near infinite gravitational pull, applying the same logic, a white hole should have infinite mass ejecta. That will make it very unstable, within the few millionth of a second, either a white will emit in similar fashion of a big bang, or because of its infinite mass density, it will collapse upon itself to be a blackhole.

With higher dimension, do you mean souls? Transcending to a higher plain of existance? Or what?

No nothing to do with souls.

Let me try explain the basic idea of what dimensions are by natural progression of logic:

We all understand up to 4D, we have 3 linear dimensions and time.

The important thing to understand with dimensions is that each dimension is a POINT in the dimension that follows it....if we imagine the following dimension to be a line.

Hence each of the linear dimensions are points in the perspective of each other. i.e height is a point when we are strictly looking at length....same goes for the combinations regarding width etc (when talking up to 3D).

When we get to 4D, 3D is a point in this space. A certain 3D system is simply a POINT in 4D....a snapshot if you will.

So this follows when we go into higher dimensions.

4D would be a point in 5D. I.e the history (summed time) up to the point in question is simply a POINT in the line. The other points would be other histories (but with the same start and end conditions).

So travel across 5D would be time travel. Similar to how travel across 4D is space travel (i.e we dominate the preceding dimensions) .

5D would be a point in 6D...where only the initial conditions (as far as we know is the bing bang) are the same...end conditions are "open".

6D would be a point in 7D, where the initial conditions are also open (big bang is just one of the many initial conditions) but the same end conditions as if the big bang were the initial condition.

7D would be a point in 8D where initial conditions and end conditions are both totally open and there is no end constraint at all regarding a big bang "origin".

8D would be a point in 9D, where we bring in permutations regarding the laws oh physics within the system (they have all held in the previous dimensions to be the same we know for our universe).

9D is a point in 10D where this dimensional analysis ends, because we do not know of anything beyond what alternatives to the realm of physics are. Hence 10D is simply the entire set of everything possible (as we know and can perceive).

Hope this helps you understand what I mean by dimensions.

Bringing in the concept of a creator, all-powerful/knowing force, souls etc... are an element of faith which to me is completely external.

It is why in Hinduism (and I will tell you right now that 99.99% of Hindus don't know this) there is a branch called Nyaya which strives to always expound and investigate logic and reasoning above all else....to purposely attempt to minimise what needs faith to be "understood"....because the philosophy that is Hinduism is one of the few that sought to properly delineate the realms of faith, logic and understanding. Hence why totally atheistic schools like Carvaka and Buddhism formed...which rejected the need all together for there to be a need for souls, liberation and higher "realms" of existence with various entities within them.

Let me end with the Nasadiya Sukta from the Rig Veda (the oldest Veda):

नासदासीन्नो सदासीत्तदानीं नासीद्रजो नो व्योमा परो यत् ।
किमावरीवः कुह कस्य शर्मन्नम्भः किमासीद्गहनं गभीरम् ॥ १॥

Then even nothingness was not, nor existence,
There was no air then, nor the heavens beyond it.
What covered it? Where was it? In whose keeping?
Was there then cosmic water, in depths unfathomed?

न मृत्युरासीदमृतं न तर्हि न रात्र्या अह्न आसीत्प्रकेतः ।
आनीदवातं स्वधया तदेकं तस्माद्धान्यन्न परः किञ्चनास ॥२॥

Then there was neither death nor immortality
nor was there then the torch of night and day.
The One breathed windlessly and self-sustaining.
There was that One then, and there was no other.

तम आसीत्तमसा गूहळमग्रे प्रकेतं सलिलं सर्वाऽइदम् ।
तुच्छ्येनाभ्वपिहितं यदासीत्तपसस्तन्महिनाजायतैकम् ॥३॥

At first there was only darkness wrapped in darkness.
All this was only unillumined water.
That One which came to be, enclosed in nothing,
arose at last, born of the power of heat.

कामस्तदग्रे समवर्तताधि मनसो रेतः प्रथमं यदासीत् ।
सतो बन्धुमसति निरविन्दन्हृदि प्रतीष्या कवयो मनीषा ॥४॥

In the beginning desire descended on it -
that was the primal seed, born of the mind.
The sages who have searched their hearts with wisdom
know that which is kin to that which is not.

तिरश्चीनो विततो रश्मिरेषामधः स्विदासीदुपरि स्विदासीत् ।
रेतोधा आसन्महिमान आसन्त्स्वधा अवस्तात्प्रयतिः परस्तात् ॥५॥

And they have stretched their cord across the void,
and know what was above, and what below.
Seminal powers made fertile mighty forces.
Below was strength, and over it was impulse.

को अद्धा वेद क इह प्र वोचत्कुत आजाता कुत इयं विसृष्टिः ।
अर्वाग्देवा अस्य विसर्जनेनाथा को वेद यत आबभूव ॥६॥

But, after all, who knows, and who can say
Whence it all came, and how creation happened?
the gods themselves are later than creation,
so who knows truly whence it has arisen?

इयं विसृष्टिर्यत आबभूव यदि वा दधे यदि वा न ।
यो अस्याध्यक्षः परमे व्योमन्त्सो अङ्ग वेद यदि वा न वेद ॥७॥

Whence all creation had its origin,
he, whether he fashioned it or whether he did not,
he, who surveys it all from highest heaven,
he knows - or maybe even he does not know.

You could be right. Again, a new theory based on Quantum mechanics discovered this year is making quite a bang. It says Universe has no beginning and there was no big bang. And surprisingly it is much better able to explain the evolution of the Universe than the big bang theory

No Big Bang? Quantum equation predicts universe has no beginning
If this was the case then how could we get to this current point in time or indeed even 13 billion years back ,would their not be a an infinite series of past events precluding this from occuring. Lets just stick with Hubble and Gamov's ideas for the time being until or if somebody comes up with a better idea backed up by better empirical and observational data.kudos

Its possible that we are living in a giant black hole and waiting to be burst as a white hole same as big bang.

Back
Top Bottom