What's new

After 20 years, R&AW upgrades to super spy jets

Sir,

As Amitabh Bachchan said in Sholay, Humein toh sab Pakistani Generalon ki soorat ek si lagti hai.:azn:
Hahaha that's interesting too :D but the fact remained same
He can't read and understand properly or choose not to understand :D

RAW has no capability to strike anywhere in Pakistan because RAW is government controlled more like raw meat instead

RAW has no capability to strike anywhere in Pakistan because RAW is government controlled more like raw meat instead
Ya we know that too :D what you read is something we wish.
Capability can't be shown in the field where you are not allowed to enter. Let GOI free them then you will see and say the capability

Ya we know that too :D what you read is something we wish.
Capability can't be shown in the field where you are not allowed to enter. Let GOI free them then you will see and say the capability

RAW is a government WING that is why its so useless... RAW hasn't been able to anything since 1971, nothing at all. i'd remove RAW to save money if i were you

RAW is a government WING that is why its so useless... RAW hasn't been able to anything since 1971, nothing at all. i'd remove RAW to save money if i were you
If I would have been able to do any fu@king thing about RAW then instead of removing them I would have given them FREEDOM of ops more than ISI :D
Nobody knows much about RAW so it's just on the info available. But there is much need of freedom of ops to RAW

IF RAW is so useless, why Pakistanis are blaming it for every ills in their country.

Who blames RAW?? No one does... And even if some Pakistani's do, they blame CIA first, then Mossad, then RAW. That shows you the ranking of what dangers they have. But when something bad happens in India your first conclusion is ISI that's it even without evidence

Who blames RAW?? No one does... And even if some Pakistani's do, they blame CIA first, then Mossad, then RAW. That shows you the ranking of what dangers they have. But when something bad happens in India your first conclusion is ISI that's it even without evidence
That's wrong. Evidence is provided everytime when we name any Forgin entity for involvement

Yeah..I will book mark this for future reference.

yeah... 26/11... ISI got blamed even though no evidence for ISI involvement?
are you really in USA ???
David Headley case ???
His statements ??? Kasab's In camera statements ??? CIA's report about ISI involment ??? People, involved in training logistic and operation support ???
If you don't think them as proof I am sorry we don't have camera's in Pak :D

yeah... 26/11... ISI got blamed even though no evidence for ISI involvement?

Not sure about what is viewed as evidence in your country, but Headley's testimony backed by his documentary evidence would normally clinch it in most courts around the world.

are you really in USA ???
David Headley case ???
His statements ??? Kasab's In camera statements ??? CIA's report about ISI involment ??? People, involved in training logistic and operation support ???
If you don't think them as proof I am sorry we don't have camera's in Pak :D

Well what can we expect from a group of people who chooses to live in denial.

RAW was/is never supposed to strike anywhere in Pakistan, that job is reserved for factions paid by RAW. With new SIGINT platform, that job will be much more easier. ;)

Back
Top Bottom