What's new

Afridi says anti-India comments ‘out of context’

Chalo...now that he has apologised, he can have a spot in the IPL. As he said, Indians give more love and respect to Pakistani cricketers than Pakistanis. Matter closed.

such incidents shows true face of "big heart" pakistanis...

there is a very funny comment going around on face book about how Indian cricketers are more capable than Indian security forces. Dont want to repeat it here, but you can google it up for a laugh ;)

pathetic attempt, again mixing politics with game, ruining cricket and what more???

i could with this bullshitt comment more and more, but lets not discuss politics here in cricket section..

cricket is only a game like football, rugby, swimming, athletics, basketball

next time if we will, we will prove your team is equal to your security force :lol:

Chalo...now that he has apologised, he can have a spot in the IPL. As he said, Indians give more love and respect to Pakistani cricketers than Pakistanis. Matter closed.

:woot: i am sure you are feeling much better now lol :)

Kia bana diyea ha IPL ka tum loghoon ney.. Say good words about india and get place in IPL lol

:woot: i am sure you are feeling much better now lol :)

I bet Afridi is feeling much better now that he can dream of earning some money from IPL.

Kia bana diyea ha IPL ka tum loghoon ney.. Say good words about india and get place in IPL lol

FYI, IPL= Indian Premier League, you can't expect to badmouth your host and then earn moolah off it, that's called hypocrisy.

I bet Afridi is feeling much better now that he can dream of earning some money from IPL.

FYI, IPL= Indian Premier League, you can't expect to badmouth your host and then earn moolah off it, that's called hypocrisy.

You did not got my point. I am saying that IPL should have standard to select cricketers based on their performance. They should not select peopels based on how much they praise indian media or indians.

I dont think Pakistani cricketers are getting die to play in IPL. Come out of this perception.

hello, y r u saying ipl, ipl, praise india every time, pakistanis are not participatin in it any way, indians are not paying the pakistanis, they have still not been paid from the games of first edition so why r u speaking like we have any interest in the ipl and we are dieing for it and to see our players in ipl??, why r u shoving it down our throats, ipl may go to hell, nobody except indians even like to watch ipl anyway, so whats the matter???

shahid afridi is earning so much money then he can live in confort, so whats the point in repeating bs

its nice to see our players in any international event, but seriously and honestly, ipl is not even worth the effort, the games are so boring, i would like to see pakistani westindies series more than your shitty ipl

^ They don't know that they try to prove the point of Afridi by showing such narrow mindness

afridi is just being friendly to indians and they think that he is trying to win ipl contracts

afridi is just being friendly to indians and they think that he is trying to win ipl contracts

^ They don't know that they try to prove the point of Afridi by showing such narrow mindness

hello, y r u saying ipl, ipl, praise india every time, pakistanis are not participatin in it any way, indians are not paying the pakistanis, they have still not been paid from the games of first edition so why r u speaking like we have any interest in the ipl and we are dieing for it and to see our players in ipl??, why r u shoving it down our throats, ipl may go to hell, nobody except indians even like to watch ipl anyway, so whats the matter???

shahid afridi is earning so much money then he can live in confort, so whats the point in repeating bs

its nice to see our players in any international event, but seriously and honestly, ipl is not even worth the effort, the games are so boring, i would like to see pakistani westindies series more than your shitty ipl

Obviously Afridi has a different opinion about IPL from you, and why not, if you are offered the same amount of money, I'm sure you would praise India too. Money makes the world go round baby...

Afridi himself admitted he was shocked to have not secured a signing.

"I'm stunned by the omission and, yes, I'm obviously very disappointed as I was really looking forward to playing once again in the Indian Premier League and testing my skills against the world's best players and against friends and colleagues," said Afridi.

"I thought I would be picked and am very surprised at the outcome of the auction."
IPL snub shocks Afridi | Cricket News | Sky Sports

why r u shoving it down our throats, ipl may go to hell, nobody except indians even like to watch ipl anyway

Now I think you should change your statement to Afridi and Indians love IPL. :lol:

Obviously Afridi has a different opinion about IPL from you, and why not, if you are offered the same amount of money, I'm sure you would praise India too. Money makes the world go round baby...

IPL snub shocks Afridi | Cricket News | Sky Sports

Now I think you should change your statement to Afridi and Indians love IPL. :lol:

forgot sakes man its jan last yr, my question is, how his good will gesture has any thing to do with securing ipl contract??? that time pakistan was the reigning champ so every body was shocked why pak players were not chosen

btw your comments on money has given me an impression that you will like to sell your mother for money, money isnt every thing for many people man, honour and respect comes first than comes first

if you are offered the same amount of money, I'm sure you would praise India too. Money makes the world go round baby...

I really feel you are kid in growing stage of your life. seriously How old are you dude? so you suggest if i offered you some money you would praise pakistan even if you are feeling hate for pakistan in ur deep heart? May be you prefer money over honour or self respect but i dont because for me self respect is above anything else :)

I really feel you are kid in growing stage of your life. seriously How old are you dude? so you suggest if i offered you some money you would praise pakistan even if you are feeling hate for pakistan in ur deep heart? May be you prefer money over honour or self respect but i dont because for me self respect is above anything else :)

Ahh, so we come to the crux of the matter at last, so you are suggesting that since you hate India so much that no amount of money can turn you, and all Pakistanis are the same?
You suggest that a Pakistanis honour and self-respect is based on his hate for India, well thats a pretty shallow sense of honour imho.
Apparently, either Afridi doesnt hate India per se, or his hate is easily overcome by money.

Apparently, either Afridi doesnt hate India per se, or his hate is easily overcome by money.

what money is he gettin from india, that he in your opinion is sweet talking for india??

brother, lets just bash and insult india and indians, because if some pakistani has pure heart and would like to be more balanced and speak his true heart then being biased, you will call him a sell out!!!, this is enough guy(or say bacha)!!

i really liked his views, that cricket is just a game, and not a political battle ground, he was the first sensible cricketer from both sides to speak such a truth in open loud and clear, and tbh afridi is a very straight forward guy, he always like to speak straight and direct than twisting words and lieing

forgot sakes man its jan last yr, my question is, how his good will gesture has any thing to do with securing ipl contract??? that time pakistan was the reigning champ so every body was shocked why pak players were not chosen

So Afridi has changed his yearning to join IPL? I am sure you can post a statement of his saying so, otherwise I am inclined to believe Afridi's own views rather than your views on him.

btw your comments on money has given me an impression that you will like to sell your mother for money, money isnt every thing for many people man, honour and respect comes first than comes first

My comments are based on Afridi's statements, the discussion is about Afridi, probably you could ask Afridi about his mother's saleability.

Back
Top Bottom