What's new

Afridi says anti-India comments ‘out of context’

So they were match fixers right, I proved you wrong, now shuss!

Yes they were match fixers. and they got banned for lifetime for that. They were exceptions, not a norm.
BTW, my first reply was to some other member for some other reason.

Ohh come on!! Now a Pakistani will teach me how to be successful?
Why don't you apply the same logic to yourself and start praising and stop your fake pride...
You know what India is today and you very well know what Pakistan is today and I very well know that it's just for the fake pride you are arguing with me here.

Yes I know what pakistan is today and what it has been. I also know what India was not too long ago. So stop this superiority complex and grow up..lol

simply because you cant for the reason you guys complain bein alienated by indians on a pakistani forum. Guess what would happen if it was indian forum. We dont live in a cocoon where everything is perfect we go out and talk to adversary in their own place. Takes balls aint it?

Bibi you are here because we give you fair chance even you were allowed after dozens of multiple IDs and you know very well. many of your other countrymen are given fair treatment here. and no abusive language against Indians is tolerated here unlike on your forums where your admins also use uncivilized abuses against Pakistanis.

when your own people and politicians are not safe in ur land. You are in middle of a war. You are quoted as one of the most dangerous place on the planet. Well you alredy have security incident under your belt with cricketers and you want us to send our team there.
What next welfare match in somalia?

are indians also darpok like these gora loug. Not any single player got killed in paksitan even in worse situtation..its great advanture to play in pakistan but only for brave players :D

Bibi you are here because we give you fair chance even you were allowed after dozens of multiple IDs and you know very well. many of your other countrymen are given fair treatment here. and no abusive language against Indians is tolerated here unlike on your forums where your admins also use uncivilized abuses against Pakistanis.

Oh please. cut the crap. You are not doing any charity here.
Its all business. The more members you get here more money managements gets.
Infact its we Indians who you should be thankful to for atleast giving some traffic to your forum.

well as far as my id goes i had only one id named diva which was clarified with mods long long back... But well i agree to a extent to what u say there are forums which quite abusive but same on the pakistani side. The thing it depends which forum one is visiting. I am not sure but is good...

Oh please. cut the crap. You are not doing any charity here.
Its all business. The more members you get here more income managements earns.
Infact its we Indians who you should be thankful to for atleast giving some traffic to your forum.

Ok. Leave this forum and we promise we would not complain.. :lol:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom