What's new

Afridi refuses to dance with wife in Indian reality show

Sir jee izat nam ki koi cheez b hoti hy , apni wife ko millions people k samne kese nachaya jaye , well i think good decision taken by him , afridi A true muslim
why did he go to Indian reality show..to make money....then rest is bull..t

You have to be pathetic to even think of participating in an indian show.

I agree with you partly but I also believe that there is a bias for the woman. He was ready to dance alone and not without his wife? What if his wife decided to dance alone on that stage.
You cant trust india media which is claiming that Afridi was ready to dance alone on the stage......when was the last time you saw Afridi dancing on the stage?, even in IPL he criticized the use of dancing girls in the stadium, who dance at every four and chaka.

I don't know what tv producers expected.
Not just that , i am sure it must have angered him to extreme..........whoever called him, must also have heard galian from afridi. In our society , you dont even ask how many sisters you have if are a ghair let alone asking about availability of his wife for dance. In Pashtunwali, there is deadly price for this insult,

Shahid Afridi jab chokra ta tou uskay todhay par zaror nikal aye tay, but these afridis are also under supervision of their elders and tribe......he was warned by his tribe to stay in limits. At this age, he is quite sobre, 3 bachio ka baap and invested in tabligh.

Pakistanis themselves love to poke pashtun side of Shahid Afridi. In one of the iinterview , an interviewer, an urduspeaker, with mischievous smile on his face asked afridi what are his views about women cricketers of peshawer considering the fact that pathans are very strict about their women, not allowing them to go outside their homes.....afridi said i love cooking of women......this created a great noise, some were criticizing afridi for being sexist, and some were criticizing pathans for being backward and uncivilized ......

Either you are not getting the context or you are blowing things out of context deliberately.

Are you saying Rashid , Rameez, Wasim etc who are employed with Indians just like that? They are paid handsome amount.. so your logic of letting them make money is not valid.
Second, if money making was the only criteria for which we have not hired any Pakistani then apart from Cricket your Pakistani actors, singers, nautankibaaz etc were not seen in the Bollywood...So cut the crap.

My point is, that there was no need to approach this guy at the first step as he looks everything from religious perspective. I dont get that feeling from others Pakistani people employed in India

Handsome amount my A$$. All of them have good money it shows that even our noutankibazz better than your noutankibazz why you want them in your TV, offcourse their presence gives you attraction..
they are just part of that money making crupt racket which is in india and BCC is big part of cruption in cricket makes money for ICC.. this big 3 will blow big time..
and the amount of hate you show for Pakistanies are unimagnable and pumping more blood of hate in your societies vains by media ..
we have your actoress singers and other people come and work but Pakistan never kicked them out just cuz they are Indias..
you have to change your attitude as nation you are not even close to good forget about being better.. unless you humbly try.

Do not dance than alone.

Afridi just refused the dance of recreation.

@nair ji tussi great ho : )

Handsome amount my A$$. All of them have good money it shows that even our noutankibazz better than your noutankibazz why you want them in your TV, offcourse their presence gives you attraction..
they are just part of that money making crupt racket which is in india and BCC is big part of cruption in cricket makes money for ICC.. this big 3 will blow big time..
and the amount of hate you show for Pakistanies are unimagnable and pumping more blood of hate in your societies vains by media ..
we have your actoress singers and other people come and work but Pakistan never kicked them out just cuz they are Indias..
you have to change your attitude as nation you are not even close to good forget about being better.. unless you humbly try.
You need to do some research before posting anything...You claim, there are Indian actress, singers and others people come and work in Pakistan. Can you point some of the them? give me sizable number...

Again, i am pointing out to the Idea of approaching to the person who lost his mind when not selected in IPL. So keep your myopic analysis of me hating towards Pakistanis with yourself.

U r talking like a Kid. Yeah BCCI is big part of corruption while PCB is pious & god fearing like u.
What about the Pakistani players(Salman Butt,Mohammed Amir) who were charged for spot fixing in England,what about Danish Kaneria

You need to do some research before posting anything...You claim, there are Indian actress, singers and others people come and work in Pakistan. Can you point some of the them? give me sizable number...

Again, i am pointing out to the Idea of approaching to the person who lost his mind when not selected in IPL. So keep your myopic analysis of me hating towards Pakistanis with yourself.
naseerudin shah.. mikka and dlair singh dont tell me they are not indian..
several musicians and singers comes to Pak almost every day... you maybe living in your own world..
question is we have almost no film industry and still welcome everyone and here you are critizing every single thing .. what els did you learn...
thats what makes you hater.

Back
Top Bottom