What's new

Afghans fly national flag in on Independence Day amid Taliban takeover

LOL The Taliban are in power. Holding flags or chanting anti-Pak slogans won't change that fact.

Too be fair, what ELSE can they do? Just meaningless actions. I'd say let them wave their flags and act like unruly children. Let them get it out of their system. Makes no difference to the REAL winners and victors.

The Taliban will certainly shoot, otherwise their regime will be besieged by more such provocations until it collapses.

Those who organized the March were expecting the Taliban to shoot. And they also knew that the Taliban would shoot.

If the organizers of the parade had a little conscience, they would not organize the parade at this time. This is tantamount to exchanging innocent lives for their personal political capital.

In a way, the organizers of the parade killed these childish and stupid people.
More taliban talk about Islam, more they violate the Teachings and Life of The Messenger (صل الله عليه وسلم).

More taliban talk about Islam, more they violate the Teachings and Life of The Messenger (صل الله عليه وسلم).

That's because ghani, the puppet regime and ANA were the true believers of Islam........................:disagree:

That's because ghani, the puppet regime and ANA were the true believers of Islam........................:disagree:
Great responsibility is on whom who makes a claim.
Having said that, standard is the Life of the Messenger (صل الله عليه وسلم).
All must read and reflect upon his Life.

The woman who is cheer leading in the video is an Australian whose countrymen shot unarmed Afghans , way to

The new mantra is going to be to channel hate towards Pakistan , to counter we should now highlight the atrocities committed by US and Collation forces against Afghans , which are factual.

In fact calling them Coalition forces keeps them anonymous , they should be named whether UK , Australia Canada or any others

Okay, so they enjoyed - the moment.

It's their Country, let 'em celebrate the way they want. Let the Indians join in on the fun too.

Let's see what their views will be in a week's time or a month's time when there will be a Taliban standing at the corner of each street.

When that day comes..., and it will - I hope the Indians aren't the ones crying "That's not fair".

5k4kgh.jpg

LOL The Taliban are in power. Holding flags or chanting anti-Pak slogans won't change that fact.

Tell that to diaspora bro apparently today 8/19 is their independence day and they are coping by saying "forever the flag in my heart" "this will always be Afghanistan's flag" "Im not from IEA I am from Afghanistan" 😂 😂

indians now have to work overtime

first they had one job talk shit about Pakistan

then china kicked their baboon behinds and tweeper warriors were give additional task to talk shit about China

now Taliban have destroyed the supa chutters in Afghanistan and now they have do talk shit about Taliban!!

thaak jao gey safrrroni!

It's not work if you enjoy it and you are naturally good at it.

The woman who is cheer leading in the video is an Australian whose countrymen shot unarmed Afghans , way to

The new mantra is going to be to channel hate towards Pakistan , to counter we should now highlight the atrocities committed by US and Collation forces against Afghans , which are factual.

In fact calling them Coalition forces keeps them anonymous , they should be named whether UK , Australia Canada or any others
Might want to download these kinds of videos. The process has begun to start stunning the internet of all the war era videos.

Awwwww you hate pakistan? Good.... Goooood..... Let the hate flow through you

It's no use. The afghans blame nato and the coalition forces massacring their civilians on Pakistan............ :disagree:

The CCP was once part of the KMT. On July 15, 1927, the KMT suddenly began to clean up and shoot the CCP. So CCP haven't had time to parade yet, the KMT had shot.
I regret that the KMT is not as patient as the Taliban.

The last line is the highlight of your post. You and the Chinese government have recognized the Taliban government. The rest of your post is just excuses. You are not a true Communist even if your family members are CCP members like you said in another thread.

Dalit, why is your name Dalit ?

Tell that to diaspora bro apparently today 8/19 is their independence day and they are coping by saying "forever the flag in my heart" "this will always be Afghanistan's flag" "Im not from IEA I am from Afghanistan" 😂 😂

And they are not wrong.

Back
Top Bottom