What's new

Afghanistan sits on $3 trillion in minerals

I've heard BS like this about balochistan. Till now nothing has been proven or taken out. Before CPEC there was this narrative that was being fed to common pakistanis that balochistan is filled with oil and minerals and what not. billions worth of ruby, diamonds and other stuff and now since 2015 there's this new narrative about deepest port and western route, joining different countries, balochistan is the heart of CPEC etc. Till now nothing has been proven. No minerals taken out, and the one's we tried to take out we all know how riko diq is going, there's this western route but on paper only. in reality idk even the first phase of 55km hakla-di khan motorway is completed or not. Conclusion is looking as the history of 70+ years. All talks like these are shit and nothing more.

Why not just divide afghanistan with uzbiks and tajiks and we should keep the pashtoon areas. Win win for everybody and Afghanistan will be more peaceful then it has ever been.
There are proven minerals within Afghanistan, and China has partially successfully extracted some in the past; finding ancient ruins and having to deal with a war in the area was the only things that forced them to stop.

Balochistan is rich in minerals and gems, and has multiple mines operating. The problem is that the government has done little exploit that wealth, mostly because of the insurgency, and because of corruption from various sectors of Pakistan.

Think of it like this, DR Congo has a LOT of natural resources that if exploited by their government properly, they'd be the richest nation in Africa, but they can't do it because of various factors like war, corruption, foreign interference, corporate interests...etc.

The problem with people of Pakistan is that they believe in any harry dic.k posting idiotic videos on youtube rather than FACTUAL DATA. There is NO data to support this. Yes A-Stan might have minerals but no one knows if they exist or not and what quantities.

Having mineral does not necessarily equal wealth. It depends on whether it can be brought to market. Venezuela and Canada are oil rich yet they are dirt poor.
Canada is dirt poor? What in the ****?

See, this is the type of bullshit that makes me not want to talk to you anymore.

I like how we border countries with the worlds 2nd largest oil reserves and trillions of dollars worth of minerals, yet somehow we got nothing and are deficient in both energy and raw materials.

if i remember correctly doesnt your country sits on $6 trllion worth of gold and some australian company got the contract but then ended up dragging you to WTO

No wonder uncle sam (America) refuses to leave Afghanistan. Meanwhile Afghans continue to blame thier misery on Pakistan.

Guys guys, you understand that in order to extract these minerals you have to literally pollute the enviroment so much it's just not worth it.

These minerals aren't bad but again we don't how many of them can be useful , that video is kinda misleading.

Back
Top Bottom