What's new

Afghanistan-Pakistan border war(s) in the 60s?

He calls himself tablighi. Look at the hatred he has for other ethnicities. One can only guess what type of tabligh he would be doing. A typical jahil tablighi who has read nothing but a few books of fazails (though does not appear he has even read those), which also did not go beyond his throat.
I am not a regular tablighi. In our areas people go to tabligh whenever they have spare time. I spend some time in tabligh for spirtual refreshment. I have some crticism on fazail e amaal but overall i greatly respect the tabligh, they are doing it with good intention.

There is no nation in this region with such religous fervour and love for jihad as pashtuns so i believe pashtuns must be the unstoppable army of khorasan.....khorasan is historical name of afghanistan.....
Listen you, Afghan Pashtoon are one of MANY ethnicities who call Khorasan their home. What makes you think that only Afghan Pashtoon will be the ones who will fight alongside Imam Mehdi? And the religious fervor and love for Jihad you are talking about is nothing but jahalat. With this nonsense, you are planning to fight with the forces of Dajjal? Forget about Dajjal, that is something beyond your comprehension, just try to fix and run your own homeland, that you guys have turned into a wasteland following your religious fervor and love for jihad.

I am not a regular tablighi. In our areas people go to tabligh whenever they have spare time. I spend some time in tabligh for spirtual refreshment. I have some crticism on fazail e amaal but overall i greatly respect the tabligh, they are doing it with good intention.
It is their bad luck that they have racist such as you in their jamaat. Poor Moulana Ilyas (RA), he would have never imagined that one day, his jamaat would harbor racist morons and terrorists.

Last edited:
yara dont compare tribal culture with Islam what Pushtoonwali has to do with Islam ?? and now we are seeing the true picture of islam which u people are following its called jhalat not Islam .. banning girls from getting education , bombing schools , and beheading those who dont follow pushtun culture its bullshit not Islam...

Listen you, Afghan Pashtoon are one of MANY ethnicities who call Khorasan their home. What makes you think that only Afghan Pashtoon will be the ones who will fight alongside Imam Mehdi? And the religious fervor and love for Jihad you are talking about is nothing but jahalat. With this nonsense, you are planning to fight with the forces of Dajjal? Forget about Dajjal, that is something beyond your comprehension, just try to fix and run your own homeland, that you guys have turned into a wasteland following your religious fervor and love for jihad.

It is their bad lack that they have racist such as you in their jamaat. Poor Moulana Ilyas (RA), he would have never imagined that one day, his jamaat would harbor racist morons and terrorists.
Not just afghan pashtuns, historical khorasan also extends to tribal areas and malakand division.
The other dwellers of khorasan are ahle khomeni, tajiks, hazaras, uzbeks and turkmen.
Turkmen and uzbeks are mostly irreligous. Though few Uzbeks are trying very hard to revive islam in their country. May Allah succeed them.
Ahle khomeni i.e both eastern persians and hazaras are not even proper muslims to begin with.
Tajiks have supported foriegn invasion, they are not that religous people.
Pashtuns are most numerous people of afghanistan, are warriors with religous fervour...have defeated three super powers of modern times, britian, russia and america alone with their resilience, fearlessness and determination.

Pashtuns are most numerous people of afghanistan, are warriors with religous fervour...
This is the age of science and technology, where quality counts, not the quantity.

...have defeated three super powers of modern times, britian, russia and america alone with their resilience, fearlessness and determination.
Afghans have defeated nobody. Look where they (British, Russians, Americans) are in science, technology, literature, arts, civilization, and where are Afghans? They invaded Afghanistan, razed whatever infrastructure they found down to the ground, scattered Afghan Pashtoons in mountains, and neighboring countries, and left. They have effectively pushed the Afghan Pashtoon further back into the stone age, and you are thinking you defeated them. Being lost everything is a victory to you?

What do you have? Ever bothered to give it a thought?

• The food that you eat to live for another day comes form their technology!
  • The cloths that you use to cover hidden bombs comes from their technology!
  • The pen that you use to write ransom letters comes from their technology!
  • The vehicle that you use to smuggle comes from their technology!
  • The fertilizer that you use to grow poppy comes from their technology!
  • The chemicals that you use to make heroin comes from their technology!
  • The medicine that you take to fix your wounded and sick comes form their technology!
  • They books and extremist literature that you print comes from their technology!
  • The weapons that you use to fight with kuffar and terrorize Muslims come from their technology!
  • The computer on which you are vomiting all this bulshit comes from their technology!
  • Even the language you use to communicate with the rest of the world is not Pashto, but English!

But to see all that, one needs vision, which you and your kins don't have.

Last edited:
This is the age of science and technology, where quality counts, not the quantity.

Afghans have defeated no body. Look where they (British, Russians, Americans) are in science, technology, literature, arts, civilisation, and where are Afghans? They invaded Afghanistan, razed whatever infrastructure they found down to the ground, scattered Afghan Pashtoons in mountains, and neighboring countries, and they left. What they lost? But to see that, you need vision, which you and your kins don't have.
Central asians got invaded by russians in 19th century, they got defeated and accepted their defeat....look at them now, they have lost their culture, religion and identity....We pakhtuns are special, we do not accept occupation no matter how much the cost is. Our minds are not conquered by invaders, we have preserved our values and identity despite numerous invasions. Russian's communism got buried in afghanistan.
Yes there are always great sacrifices in resisting the super powers, but its better than being conquered....look at the kashmiris, why do you think they are under hindu rule?

Central asians got invaded by russians in 19th century, they got defeated and accepted their defeat....look at them now, they have lost their culture, religion and identity....We pakhtuns are special, we do not accept occupation no matter how much the cost is. Our minds are not conquered by invaders, we have preserved our values and identity despite numerous invasions. Russian's communism got buried in afghanistan.
Yes there are always great sacrifices in resisting the super powers, but its better than being conquered....look at the kashmiris, why do you think they are under hindu rule?
Keep living in denial and time will wipe you out, actually has already done it for the most part. What more worst can happen to a nation than not being able to live in their homeland and seeking refuge on other's land. If you are happy with it, so be it. No one can stop you from committing suicide if you have decided to commit it at every cost, while thinking "we Pashtoons are special". Happy journey to the black hole of time.

صُمٌّۢ بُكْمٌ عُمْىٌۭ فَهُمْ لَا يَرْجِعُون

They are deaf, dumb, and blind, so they return not (to the Right Path). Surah Al-Baqarah (2:18).

Last edited:
Keep living in denial and time will wipe you out, actually has already done it for the most part. What more worst can happen to a nation than not being able to live in their homeland and seeking refuge on other's land. If you are happy with it, so be it. No one can stop you from committing suicide if you have decided to commit it at every cost, while thinking "we Pashtoons are special". Happy journey to the black hole of time.

They are deaf, dumb, and blind, so they return not (to the Right Path). Surah Al-Baqarah (2:18).
Keep worshiping graves. Wait for the time when we bring proper islam to your village as forces of imam mehdi.

Keep worshiping graves. Wait for the time when we bring proper islam to your village as forces of imam mehdi.

What you know about me? How do you know I worship graves? Have you seen me worshiping graves? Or angel Gabriel told you about that? Do you know you are making a bohtan (allegation) on me without any proof, and do you know the punishment of this in Quran?

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يُؤْذُونَ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ لَعَنَهُمُ اللَّهُ فِي الدُّنْيَا وَالْآخِرَةِ وَأَعَدَّ لَهُمْ عَذَابًا مُهِينًاوَالَّذِينَ يُؤْذُونَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتِ بِغَيْرِ مَا اكْتَسَبُوا فَقَدِ احْتَمَلُوا بُهْتَانًا وَإِثْمًا مُبِين

Lo! those who malign Allah and His messenger, Allah hath cursed them in the world and the Hereafter, and hath prepared for them the doom of the disdained and those who malign believing men and believing women undeservedly, they bear the guilt of slander and manifest sin. Surah Al-Ahzab 57-58.

But do you care really? You know nothing about Islam, nothing, zero. You are one sick retard Marwat, a real sick retard.

I don't understand why Mods have not yet banned this sick moron for openly talking against Pakistan, and supporting TTP (alias JI/JUI). These TTP (alias JI/JUI) are wreaking havoc on Pakistan because Pakistanis let them do that. Take this forum as a microcosm and see how such retards are allowed to spread confusion, one can easily understand what is going on in Pakistan. I thank to Allah that I am not in Pakistan and will never go back there. Pakistanis deserve to die in hands of these retards.

Last edited:
Good posts @syedali73 . People here on this forum especially @Armstrong really tried to accomodate and welcome him in the beginning but it became pretty clear soon enough that his world started and ended with Pashtun dominance of the wider region. He tried to cover it up in various ways by saying my nationality is Pakistani but ethnicity is Afghan but it became plainly obvious after a certain amount of time that what he meant was something along the lines of "I am an Afghan and it is my right to dominate you scum". Kind of hard to interact with a person who believes he is somehow superior to you, and has a right to rule over you. At the same time I would urge anyone who is uttering anti Pashtun sentiments because of this guy, please realize that this is exactly what he wants, so that he can then justifiy his whining and crying about how "his" people are being taunted and persecuted. We are all Pakistanis and I have met my fair share of Pakistani Pashtuns both in Pakistan and here in the West to know that they are not "nasal parast" like him. So please refrain from associating Pashtuns with terrorism as Pashtuns are indeed suffering hugely because of terrorism.

This guy isnt our Pakistani pukhtoon, he has this delusion of being superior. 3 nations screwed them over, he doesnt wanna go back to his own country. What does that tell you? All the tech he uses is not Afghani, it's all "kuffar". Retarded, demented and delusional views only makes his life hollow. Our pukhtoons are 100% with us. Ask the likes for Hyperion, AbuZulkikar, KhanPatriot and so on. They are with us through thick and thin. This guy believes he roamed around with tableeghiz he is some sort of hot shit. Shit maybe, warm one at that.

I'm out.

I am not aggressively vocal against durand line, but i would definately raise my voice when attempts will be made to fence and mine it. Right now it is just a non-existant lakeer, we wont allow it to become a berlin wall. Right now Stretagically its in the interest of pakhtuns to lie in two countries due to these wars. If some how pakhtuns of both countries groom in education, progress and development and mature up as a nation then they should unite and extend their superiority and rule over punjab and sind.....may be by any chance they are the armies of imam mehdi as mentioned in the hadith....so i justify attempts of pakhtuns to establish dominance over the region beyond attock in the future.....

Your 99% posts are nasal prast and then cry about racism. Pathetic, go back to Afghanistan refugee and liberate Kabul from Tajiks, Uzbeks, etc you hate. But don't expect any help from pashtuns of Pakistan in your hatered of tajiks, hazaras and uzbekz.

Dreaming about establishing dominance while being stuck in stone age. We have taken on India, 7 times bigger then us. Afghan rats can only dream of establishing anything, but keep blowing and killing innocents. You time will come in this world in after world also.

This guy isnt our Pakistani pukhtoon, he has this delusion of being superior. 3 nations screwed them over, he doesnt wanna go back to his own country. What does that tell you? All the tech he uses is not Afghani, it's all "kuffar". Retarded, demented and delusional views only makes his life hollow. Our pukhtoons are 100% with us. Ask the likes for Hyperion, AbuZulkikar, KhanPatriot and so on. They are with us through thick and thin. This guy believes he roamed around with tableeghiz he is some sort of hot shit. Shit maybe, warm one at that.

I'm out.

This guy is Afghan refugee pretending to be Pakistani. No Pakistani pakhtun love TTP and hate Haqqani network. This guy is only loyal to Afghanistan, and also hate tajikz, uzbekz etc

Good posts @syedali73 . People here on this forum especially @Armstrong really tried to accomodate and welcome him in the beginning but it became pretty clear soon enough that his world started and ended with Pashtun dominance of the wider region. He tried to cover it up in various ways by saying my nationality is Pakistani but ethnicity is Afghan but it became plainly obvious after a certain amount of time that what he meant was something along the lines of "I am an Afghan and it is my right to dominate you scum". Kind of hard to interact with a person who believes he is somehow superior to you, and has a right to rule over you. At the same time I would urge anyone who is uttering anti Pashtun sentiments because of this guy, please realize that this is exactly what he wants, so that he can then justifiy his whining and crying about how "his" people are being taunted and persecuted. We are all Pakistanis and I have met my fair share of Pakistani Pashtuns both in Pakistan and here in the West to know that they are not "nasal parast" like him. So please refrain from associating Pashtuns with terrorism as Pashtuns are indeed suffering hugely because of terrorism.

When anyone reply him back in his language he say look how you guys hate pashtuns. And when some pashtun reply him back then his defence will be his not real pashtun. Tribes like Khattak and Tori become non pashtun over night.

I'm out.
What if there is a zombie outbreak, who has most chances of survival in pakistan? The answer is pashtuns.
@syedali73 in any post-apocalyptic world, pakhtuns would be able to not only survive but establish their dominance over others due to their social cohesiveness and strong community sense. And each and every one of us has GUNS.
Near qayamat, the earth would become so hot that machines would stop working, the technology would be of no use and people had to fight with swords again.
@Bamxa, @shan

What if there is a zombie outbreak, who has most chances of survival in pakistan? The answer is pashtuns.
@syedali73 in any post-apocalyptic world, pakhtuns would be able to not only survive but establish their dominance over others due to their social cohesiveness and strong community sense. And each and every one of us has GUNS.
Near qayamat, the earth would become so hot that machines would stop working, the technology would be of no use and people had to fight with swords again.
@Bamxa, @shan

When are you leaving for Afghanistan? Tajiks, uzbekz, hazaras etc have taken over your country capital. Forget about Pak, but millions Afghan refugees need to go back to reclaim Kabul. You cry about punjabi domination in Pakistan and in a decade you will cry about others ethnic groups in Afghantan. Dhobi ka kutta na ghar ka na ghat ka.

As of today the population is 40% and declining, if millions of refugees goes back then pashtun population will increase to near 50% in Afghanistan. At least it will stop declining, major steps needed to be taken. Otherwise studies show by 2025 it will decline to 33%.

3 of millions Afghans in Pakistan is like drop in ocean but in Afghanistan they can make huge difference, already in last election pashtun candidates declining by 10%.

Think about future which is somewhat believble, wake up and smell the cofee. All is not lost yet for pashtuns of Afghanistan.

Edit: It seem 40% figure already include Afghan Refugees, in that case you guys are even more fucked but all is not lost still. There also many unregistered refugees in Pakistan, they can make big difference.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom