What's new

Afghanistan invoking Pashtunistan

Living physical location does not negate who you are, you may have lived for a century in North Korea that will make you North Korea by nationality but your origins still remain the same. If you are pakhtoon you are an Afghan, there is no middle ground.

That being said I don't really care who you consider yourself to be ;)

This is nothing more then BS, pashtuns originated in Zhob current day Balochistan/Pakistan. So if anything your origins are in Pakistan :sarcastic: Tajiks will soon change Afghanistan name to something else and this confusion over Afghan/pashtun identity will be over.

Yes you are a Pakistani by nationality no doubt, but did you come from the moon? So you are saying you are ashamed for you grandfathers and great father ? :D You do know they were Afghans before even Pakistan was on the map of the world.

Imagine them turning in their graves to see the sight of their kind forsaking their blood, isn't it the height of hypocrisy ? I mean if you are not loyal to your blood, how can one be sure you are loyal to Pakistan.

Anyways we are done arguing, the more you curse the more you lose the argument and the more you look like a clown.

Grow up.

Did I answer you all right now ? Or this still room for ranting ? :)

So, now you are going to lecture me about who I am and where it all began. Quit the Matrix BS. Keep your lectures to yourself. I am a Pakistani first. Everything else comes after that. Afghanistan doesn't figure in the life of a Pakistani Pakhtun. Get that through your skull.

Last edited:

HA!!!! The CAT is out of the BAG!! Go dig my posts from 4 years ago and see I had told everyone the "big game". Initially, behind the sit-ins when IK started that Islamabad one, there was a strong hidden cause including many huge Pashtun people with $$$$ and links to Afghanistan (and some military officers who recently let go under the "corruption" charges). The goal was to turn the sit-in into a violent event in the history of Pakistan, and then turn this entire thing into a mini civil war between Punjab and Pashtuns. Slowly, that was going to get open support from India and Afghanistan and that would eventually mean a line creating a much larger Pashtunistan and a smaller Pakistan.

Almost everyone on here, hated me when I disclosed it. Here you go, read this threads main post and then see Modi talking about Baluchistan. The target.....cut off the KPK and Baluchistan from Pakistan. They think the next Pakistan will be Punjab + Sindh!!

So, now you are going to lecture me about who I am and where it all began. Quit the Matrix BS. Keep your lectures to yourself. I am a Pakistani first. Everything else comes after that. Afghanistan doesn't figure in the life of a Pakistani Pakhtun. Get that through your skull.

Like I care what a racist clown thinks?

rora guzara kawa :D

hahahah :D all good my friend, it's just that some people with racist tendencies are ruining pdf ;) and they should be put int their place.

Agree / disagree but arguments must be respectful thats all I am saying.

/Peace

I mean ask Afghan in Afghaani pushtun area if you want to be a part of Afghanistan or Pakistan
That's what I said I am sure they want to a part of pakistan
By virtue of law they are all criminals because they are attempting to become false citizens of a country..they could legalize their status and live permanently in Pakistan by registering their business, paying taxes and obtaining a POC. Therefore it is rightful for the state to posses all their belongings and deport them ASAP!

We have a solution. We need to support them and recognise them, Karzai and his relics with be done in few months.

As long as grass is greener on Pakistani side, Pathans are going to stick with Pakistan. Money and livelihood mattes most for them. British have remarked "Buy the Pathan , honour the Baluch"...........that is biggest incentive for Pathan is money and he places it above honour.......As long as Pakistan is economically stronger than Afghanistan, no thought will be given to Pashtunistan by Pakistani pathans.

As long as grass is greener on Pakistani side, Pathans are going to stick with Pakistan. Money and livelihood mattes most for them. British have remarked "Buy the Pathan , honour the Baluch"...........that is biggest incentive for Pathan is money and he places it above honour.......As long as Pakistan is economically stronger than Afghanistan, no thought will be given to Pashtunistan by Pakistani pathans.

Pakistan does not need to 'buy' a pathan. It is their own country. Your mentality is cheap and vulgar.

This madarchod is dancing on the tunes or should i say bone given to him by Modi. Baloch card, now Pashtun card. Pakistan seriously needs to address this Afghan issue, more related to ANA scums. We cannot remain passive in our approach. This is going to hurt Pakistan if we continue with this chuptia non existent foreign policy of Nawaz.

He should also respect Pakistan decision to close chaman border and chase all illegal afghan muhajireen with gunship helicopters..

That he will never do my friend!! Coz this will make Pakistan terrorism free zone which obivously he will never want

even if afganis want to live here in pak. First of all gov never gonna let this happen, secondly we dont know what will come with them!!

Back
Top Bottom