What's new

Afghanistan closes Angoor Adda border crossing-claim 10km more inside Pakistan

Dont be miss guided. The handing over of the post was not about what Afghans claimed but what Pakistan decided as a “strategic intent to improve border management”.
We are a bunch of emotional people who are so easy to play with. People will twist the words and try to flaming the whole episode but instead of getting derailed one must understand the facts and reply accordingly. I have seen your posts in the past and am sure that you will be able to do exactly that.

This demand for more land burned me up and closing the angur adda passage. When we did it in torkham border to simply fence it the afghans everywhere were crying and portraying how cruel we are and here they are doing the same as a tool for blackmailing to get more land out of us.

I know that. I quoted highlighting the history of angur adda and Durand line and how we made that post on the west side of the Durand which was legally afghan land.

However I also believe that this exchange came at a wrong time. Whatever goodwill we could have earned was lost thanks to the droning and now Afghanistan is showing us more teeth. Tbh I have little to no hope from them would support as much closure of the border as possible from our side.

Lets praise Army once more for giving them angoor ada.

What the F*** good job ? they have no control of 15 / 32 provinces.
And control you r kashmir and Asam first. I heard two days back Pakistani Flag was hoisted in Kashmir and 6 army men killed in Asam . wakeup kid.
:crazy: Pakistan chest thumping again ? You do realize you guys are ranked at the bottom pool of the fragile state index .Comparing yourself to India is a retarded joke .

75% of "terrorist " incidents in India are non lethal with no fatalities , such as mob justice . ~400 people died by terror incidents in India in 2015

While Pakistan

Terrorist Incidents : 1821
Fatalities : 1760

15/32 province , dafuk? India only has 29 states

Also this

MN0JrZgh.jpg

Lets praise Army once more for giving them angoor ada.
It was captured then it was returned it became an issue because no info was shared lack of trust between civil and military institutes in creating confusion
I personally believe not even the captured terrotories should be returned unless the sign written agreement on accepting Durand as intl border

It was captured then it was returned it became an issue because no info was shared lack of trust between civil and military institutes in creating confusion
I personally believe not even the captured terrotories should be returned unless the sign written agreement on accepting Durand as intl border

we might as well allow police/judiciary/foreign office to give up our land on their wishes...since we have no govt as calimed by our enemies and proved by army.

Exactly which group of Einstein Generals signed on giving the border post away?????..... kiss kay baap ka maal samajh kay Afghanistan ko diya tha? I think we should shut the whole government down, along with the courts and handover the whole shit to the Armed Forces, because the way I see it, they aren't happy with whatever they're getting!

Countries follow laws to function...... please let us know exactly under which section of the law, was a certain part of the country handed over to a foreign government?

I don't think anyone on the forum will have a reply to that.

Dont be miss guided. The handing over of the post was not about what Afghans claimed but what Pakistan decided as a “strategic intent to improve border management”.

:crazy: Pakistan chest thumping again ? You do realize you guys are ranked at the bottom pool of the fragile state index .Comparing yourself to India is a retarded joke .

75% of "terrorist " incidents in India are non lethal with no fatalities , such as mob justice . ~400 people died by terror incidents in India in 2015

While Pakistan

Also this

MN0JrZgh.jpg
Ha, funny.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Terrorism_Index

India will overtake Pakistan in GT Index in several years. India's fragile state index has also been increasing while Pakistan's FS Index has been decreasing.

Question is why did establishment acted on its on and way away piece of Land that belongs to Pakistan ? Yes it is not their personal property. I am really fed up and I have started losing faith in GOP and other institutions. Imagine I use to Play a game called Agar.io under Pakistan name always after recent incidents I no longer play this game under Pakistan name instead of my one. Anyways we the people have no say and that is the very reason of our miserable conditions. Let them sell whatever they want as they have already sold their souls.

Ha, funny.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Terrorism_Index

India will overtake Pakistan in GT Index in several years. India's fragile state index has also been increasing while Pakistan's FS Index has been decreasing.

I literally quoted my f**king source from the global terrorism index report .the first line in the report says 70% of the terror incidents are non lethal .

Pakistan has 3x the fatalities & terror incidents than India .

The fact that you are trying to gloat & compare the terror incidents in a country 5x larger &7 x more populous shows how desperate you are .

I literally quoted my f**king source from the global terrorism index report .the first line in the report says 70% of the terror incidents are non lethal .
Woah bhai, no need to take out your frustration on me, watch your language. ;)
Just 2 days ago 3 policemen were shot dead in Kashmir and another 3 were shot dead in the Red Corridor.
India has the most amount of terrorist and separatist groups in the world.
Our terrorists are armed with AA turrets, RPGs and Ak-47's while your terrorists are armed with bows and arrows and they still inflict more casualties.

Countries follow laws to function...... please let us know exactly under which section of the law, was a certain part of the country handed over to a foreign government?

I don't think anyone on the forum will have a reply to that.
No one will have a reply to that but the thing is, IS THIS the right question here?
Look i understand we you are mad but i REQUEST you (having knowing you for years on PDF) to at least know what ACTUALLY happened. You of all people know better then to blindly follow a news report of what PEOPLE or the media have to say and form a point of view based on that. So some research and know the fact, you will realize that this is NOT that bad as people are making it sound.
As a hint, you can look for:
  1. The reasons
  2. The history, WHERE and WHEN was that post actually constructed, the location. And WHY was it constructed.
Understand this and you will realize what happened.

While Pakistan

Also this

MN0JrZgh.jpg

Come out of past now
First go and check how many provinces Afghanistan has then call me BS.
the index you are showing are showwing older stats. Any one who is living in Pakistan or following current affairs he will definitely deny these stats as terrorism is Pak has been decline more than 75%. so before posting BS you should do your homework first.

Almost all of the Pakistan, except few, are confused because Army did not explain the full story out of embarrassment (that they had infiltrated into Afghan territory). So this act of returning back the territory/gate/post to Afghanistan is coming across as giving up territory by Pakistan.

ISPR should muster up the courage and tell the nation that they had captured Afghanistan territory a while back and are now returning it back as positive gesture.

Almost all of the Pakistan, except few, are confused because Army did not explain the full story out of embarrassment (that they had infiltrated into Afghan territory). So this act of returning back the territory/gate/post to Afghanistan is coming across as giving up territory by Pakistan.

ISPR should muster up the courage and tell the nation that they had captured Afghanistan territory a while back and are now returning it back as positive gesture.
heheheheh.
Just read your number of posts in couple of threads......
and i reach the conclusion that you are highly biased poster.
thanx

heheheheh.
Just read your number of posts in couple of threads......
and i reach the conclusion that you are highly biased poster.
thanx
Be positive man, you are supposed to be happy that this incident indicate that Pakistan can easily capture any Afghanistan territory for any duration and Afghanistan can not recover it by force. Aab Khush howay watan-parast?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom