What's new

Afghanistan call for sanctions against Pakistan

Oh yes, sanction the front line state in the WOT on the request of some warlord turned bureaucrat..............sounds logical.............. in the realm of insanity...................

However, it is still unprecedented in the context that NO COUNTRY has called for Sanctions on Pakistan for inciting Terrorism.

Case Closed!
Nope...The case for sanctions against Pakistan is as wide open as the American pockets to "Aid" Pakistan ; The "Land of the Pure" has a history of failed democracies, and multiple precedents for Terrorism emanating out of its very soil (through the people trained in the camps out of FATA). What dictates a future course of action, is the past behaviors and also the current state of pseudo-anarchy(discounting the fact that Pakistan is undergoing through one of its worst humanitarian crisis). Hence, it all makes sense, for the Afghan NSA to make his "hay" when the sun is "shining" on Pakistan.

Hence, though the NSA may not substantiate his claims, i would go so far to say that Pakistan should heed the words of such a high official. My two cents on the CASE CLOSED statement.

Its his land,his nation, he has Every right to be concerned about those who are a Liability to his nation....

If he is really concerned about his country than instead of accusing his neighbor he should first make himself the president of Afghanistan not the mayor of Kabul. After that he would eligible enough to accuse someone.

Your Country Looted Everything from India, Your The British Crown Jewels has Kohinoor Diamonds, ever Seen it with Your Eyes???

I actually was against what Britain did in the past....but now I think about it...I'm proud because it makes Indians angry...knowing that we a small country ruled over India. Furthermore you don't have slavery in Britain, no more...but you do...so talk in the present time.....how shameful....Lol.

Nope...The case for sanctions against Pakistan is as wide open as the American pockets to "Aid" Pakistan ; The "Land of the Pure" has a history of failed democracies, and multiple precedents for Terrorism emanating out of its very soil (through the people trained in the camps out of FATA). What dictates a future course of action, is the past behaviors and also the current state of pseudo-anarchy(discounting the fact that Pakistan is undergoing through one of its worst humanitarian crisis). Hence, it all makes sense, for the Afghan NSA to make his "hay" when the sun is "shining" on Pakistan.

Hence, though the NSA may not substantiate his claims, i would go so far to say that Pakistan should heed the words of such a high official. My two cents on the CASE CLOSED statement.

Spatna is a fool, he has no idea of what he is saying and the larger impact it will have on the region, i would like to refer you to my previous post on the issue:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...sanctions-against-pakistan-3.html#post1095903

What is this your culture.....HAHA...not only do you have a caste system which you proudly stated....but you abuse animals...lol...what a cracking culture.

Orissa woman marries snake of her dream - India - The Times of India

Marriage means Devotion, She IS Devoted to that Snake, Well there are Many People who have the Job of Wild Life Venturing, Deep Sea expedition, Bird Watching, Petting.... As In the Educated World We Give these Jobs a Term "Profession" , But Poor People Have the same Feeling and dedication whom they express it Through Love, Love towards Human or creature, They are Simply Un Professional as they are Not Educated... But In reality there is No Crime which she has Commited when Compared to many other who do the same In the name of Job or profession

Sorry but Pakistan hasn't sacrificed anything for Afghanistan, you are merely saving your own country. You created the Taliban or assisted in it and when they start biting you back, you run around claiming that you are doing the world a favor by fighting them lol what a joke

Taliban was created by both America and Pakistan..so what is your point....most Talibs are Afghani...so its the fault of Afghans in why there country is so inept.

If he is really concerned about his country than instead of accusing his neighbor he should first make himself the president of Afghanistan not the mayor of Kabul. After that he would eligible enough to accuse someone.

Not really, every One has His Own views to express and Present it to the world, it does not need that High Seat of a President

Not really, every One has His Own views to express and Present it to the world, it does not need that High Seat of a President

While expressing his views one should remember that he isn't saying something above his standard. It only makes one look like an idiot.

I actually was against what Britain did in the past....but now I think about it...I'm proud because it makes Indians angry...knowing that we a small country ruled over India. Furthermore you don't have slavery in Britain, no more...but you do...so talk in the present time.....how shameful....Lol.

India Was not a Country, India was divided Into hundreds of Kingdom which a United Kingdom called England Made use of, Its No brave deed to Pour Oil in Fire, Create Rivalry and Stay back and Enjoy.... You say the United India's Power when We Made You Run For Your Lives... And The Slavery Was Encouraged By You... A few tribes Feel themself Untouchable Just because of that Culture U left... Dont be so Proud Of Your nation dear, You guys have a dark History and Not so Pleasent future If Mr Mittal and TATA Withdraw Themselves reasonable number of Your Population would go Un employed, and EAST INDIA Company is Now Owned By an India....

HAHA no crime..you sure are a comedian.....she is basically molesting that snake...and you are actually defending it...so hilarious. For your information Professional who care for animals don't marry the animals..there is a difference....and that was the proud culture in which you were going on about.

By the way are you into urine drinking, I heard its quite popular....proud culture...and here you were dissing the British culture.

India to launch cow urine as soft drink - Times Online

As I said, Professionals Call it Dedication and Term it Job, But Poor People Call it Devotion and Love and They think by marrying that Snake, She can be free with that snake and Love that snake... You cant expect the tribals to Research on that Snake....

Have you ever heard of the Berlin Airlift ? Its good to see Afghanistan stand up like this, they have been played with for way to long. India will ensure full support to our Afghan brothers.

If that was feasible it would have been done by now...the cost of it would be huge...and do you think Pakistan will allow India in its airspace to get to Afghanistan....I don't think so.

While expressing his views one should remember that he isn't saying something above his standard. It only makes one look like an idiot.

Why Not??? He Consulted his Allies to remove those of Not his Interest and considers His nations Liability ... He certainly is in a Position

These terrorist camps in FATA you talk about were made FOR liberating the Afghans from the Soviets ! The Afghans themselves joined, helped and hailed these guys. If anyone suffered at the hands of these parasites(Taliban), it's us ! We should be the ones crying foul !

Back
Top Bottom