What's new

Afghanistan beats Zimbabwe by 73 runs in the 5th ODI

Congrats Afghans on your First Historic Series Win Over a Full member Side (Test Playing Side)

Inzimam ul haq is a making a great difference as a head coach of the team. Afghans cricketers have a lot of aggression and with him as a coach he will channel that aggression into winning games.

Was he himself aggressive ? No he was not. You have a good team and when your team is/was doing in those hard conditions when they don't have a good infrastructure then they them selves has the potentials and urge to go beyond expectations of people. Kudos to Afghan Team and Congratulations to its people.

Congratz at the first series win against a full member team. :tup:

Congratulations

Afghanistan cricket team in 10 years will be among the top cricket playing nations

Good Going Afghanistan.. Kudos to boys and Inzamam

Brother A-Team congratulations in defeating Zimbabwe and even though our opinions often differ in politics, this news has put a smile on my face. Hopefully this success will continue and the experience builds onto the next generation.

Well done Afghanistan. The sport of cricket desperately needs the inclusion of new quality sides. Ireland and Afghanistan should be given test status asap.

Inzimam ul haq is a making a great difference as a head coach of the team. Afghans cricketers have a lot of aggression and with him as a coach he will channel that aggression into winning games.
Good news!

Afghanistan beats Zimbabwe by 73 runs in the 5th ODI and clinch the ODI series :) Afghhanistan and Ireland should get more opportunities to play the established sides.

BBC Sport - Afghanistan beat Zimbabwe to win landmark ODI series

congratulation Afghanistan
want to see you win more and get test status hopefully one day
by the way i didnot know Inzimam is the coach good you guys has a good coach

i am happy for you play well
in Cricket no politics no terrorism its a game it unite the whole afgan people

Congrats to Afghanistan. Out of all the non-test playing nations, Afghanistan has the most potential to get test status in future. I hope Inzi improves their batting techniques.

Brother A-Team congratulations in defeating Zimbabwe and even though our opinions often differ in politics, this news has put a smile on my face. Hopefully this success will continue and the experience builds onto the next generation.

Cheers my good friend :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom