What's new

Afghanistan Ambassador raised Afghanistan flag in main Peshawar Market .

coz,,,in indopak cases,most of the times its bhayya ppl frm both sides who interact(perhaps by design,u hardly see othr indians/pakistanis in most interactions),,which is basically only waddi waddi bak bak.
N afghans in a way r right somehow,,,peshawar for most of its existence have been afghani,,previously whenever they arrived locals of conterminous pakistan accepted subjugation without much resistance n were pretty happy about it till modern times.just coz sikhs took control of those territories for a brief period of time,,pakistan luckily has thm today,,,but by n large those areas r cleansed of bhayyas,,case in point hindukush. Even to this day bhayyas r reluctant to live thr.

Afghan families that moved from Afghanistan to Peshawar before 1947 are patriotic pakistanis. They will never want to be a part of Afghanistan and why should they??? Afghanistan is not exactly a scandinavian country offering the highest standards of living!
In fact most peshawriites have been very vocal abt sending the afghan refugees back because of rise in crime!

It should be mentioned that there is nothing such as ''afghani'' which is not a well understood terminology, a substantial portion of afghanistan or western portion is non pashtun uzbek/turknem, tajik etc which were conquered by durranis and the present afghanistan map is based on durrani empire's extension, so if we are strictly talking about the pashtuns, and their right to have a united land of pashtunistan, that is not afghanistan by any means, so if the pashtuns in afghanistan claim the pashtun areas of pakistan, they would have to let go of their western afghanistan in the process.

Secondly the same stands for ladakh as well, which was also obtained by the khalsa empire form the tibetans, what about the north east indian states which was annexed by the british and were not indian lands, do you say that india should also forego its claims of north eastern india and as the natives want, give them independence?

regards
I think u r mistaken,,,afghan/afghania is old n pretty much old thn pakistan.
Afhans n pukhtuns r same thing.
Moreover pakistan was almost always subjugated by some invader(frm left/right/above)without much resistance.
N btw u r right,,,if Indian has no right on kashmir thn it has even less right over ne states.

Why hasn’t this idiot Ambassador been expelled yet?

Iss tarah to tum logon ka 70 % india Central asians aur Afghanis mein batt jayy ga. Ye chuttyapa tumhari gaand k andar he ghussy ga.:-):-)
Oh sorry bhayya;,,don't understand ur Drawing room dialect

Why hasnt this been raised in the main stream media and not highlighted where are all the news anchors they keep licking nawaz and zadari and diesel tanks a55

I think u r mistaken,,,afghan/afghania is old n pretty much old thn pakistan.
Afhans n pukhtuns r same thing.
Moreover pakistan was almost always subjugated by some invader(frm left/right/above)without much resistance.
N btw u r right,,,if Indian has no right on kashmir thn it has even less right over ne states.

you are dodging my reply,

as i already stated, afghan is a dubious terminology, is it for entire afghanistan or only for pashtuns, because there are non afghan areas in ''afghanistan'' as well like uzbek, tajik, persian etc, this means afghanistan current geopolitical map is also inaccurate and based on durrani empire's map, same is practically the case with pakistan as well which is based on ranjeet singh's empire, minus the non muslim portions for instance ladakh which should be given back to tibet/china, NE India should be made independent and lots of other territorial issues which can arise in india if we start discussing the history of these matters.

Should the tajiks, uzbeks, persians/iranians and other nationalities also raise their respective national flags in their own areas in afghanistan as well?

regards

Afghan families that moved from Afghanistan to Peshawar before 1947 are patriotic pakistanis. They will never want to be a part of Afghanistan and why should they??? Afghanistan is not exactly a scandinavian country offering the highest standards of living!
In fact most peshawriites have been very vocal abt sending the afghan refugees back because of rise in crime!
Javad,,bhai saab,,,they r pushtuns,,a tribal ppl.
Who didnt know tht they will be stranded in a new country called Pakistan,,apart frm thr kin in afghanistan,,,for all they knew it was thr land,,,conquered by thr ancestors rightfully.

Yup

For centuries Delhi was ruled by Muslims who were either Afghans or Turks

Dai do Delhi Turkey ya Afghanistan ko
whaaaaaaaaat???
Seriously forst pakistani guy who didnt claim his ancestors ruled India,,well ok.somthng new.
Gud tht u realise u too were invaded n subjugated.
Btw Is some turk or afghan unfurling thr flags in delhi?
Did i miss somthng?
Btw perhaps yes ,,perhaps it wud lead to bhayyes on both side to decrease bakbak n sort out problms.
you are dodging my reply,

as i already stated, afghan is a dubious terminology, is it for entire afghanistan or only for pashtuns, because there are non afghan areas in ''afghanistan'' as well like uzbek, tajik, persian etc, this means afghanistan current geopolitical map is also inaccurate and based on durrani empire's map, same is practically the case with pakistan as well which is based on ranjeet singh's empire, minus the non muslim portions for instance ladakh which should be given back to tibet/china, NE India should be made independent and lots of other territorial issues which can arise in india if we start discussing the history of these matters.

Should the tajiks, uzbeks, persians/iranians and other nationalities also raise their respective national flags in their own areas in afghanistan as well?

regards
Dont know much about tajiks ujbeks but pretty much sure tht pushtuns were called afghan frm old times.
Thr homeland is current day afghanistan n they conqured n ruled pakistan n northindia for a period.
There were history buffs here.
@save_ghenda i remember,,,n thn thr was a pushtun doctor guy who knew history stuff

Dont know much about tajiks ujbeks but pretty much sure tht pushtuns were called afghan frm old times.
Thr homeland is current day afghanistan n they conqured n ruled pakistan n northindia for a period.
There were history buffs here.
@save_ghenda i remember,,,thr was a pushtun doctor guy who knew stuff

you seem really confused mate, but anyways carry on

regards

Hum muhazzib zuban boltay hain. 3rd class hindi,Bihari Gujrati logoon ko samajh mein nahi aati hai. Nichly log kahein kay.
Tumhare jaban ka pata chal gaya hai,,posts dekh ke.
Koi nahi bhayya admi ho,,chalta hai.

Tumhare jaban ka pata chal gaya hai,,posts dekh ke.
Koi nahi bhayya admi ho,,chalta hai.
Hum to nahi ban'na chahty kisi nichly jaat k logon k bahayya jaisy tum shudaron k saath karty ho. Lekin zidd kar rahy ho to bann jaaty hain hamaara kiya jaata hai.:cheers:

Javad,,bhai saab,,,they r pushtuns,,a tribal ppl.
Who didnt know tht they will be stranded in a new country called Pakistan,,apart frm thr kin in afghanistan,,,for all they knew it was thr land,,,conquered by thr ancestors rightfully.
Dear friend ...A large part of my family(Durrani tribe) lives in Peshawar. They ruled Peshawar before the sikhs. They might still call themselves afghans but are amongst the most patriotic pakistanis.

The troublemakers are the afghan refugees that came to Pakistan when the soviets invaded Afghanistan and in later waves! They are the ones PTM rely on..otherwise PTM is a dead movement!

My advice don´t believe in everything you see or hear on indian media because they apparently don´t have the slightest clue abt what they are talking abt!

Back
Top Bottom