What's new

Afghan warriors (old pictures of Afghan-soviet war)

200px-Mohammedomar.jpg

The Brave One-Eyed Mullah. Apparently the locals revere him as a hero.

You are talking as if you have had too much to drink , these are the guys who stopped Russkis , otherwise they would have marched straight into Gwadar , Shut the Straight of Hermoz hence stopping you from driving crazy on autobahn because you wont get any fuel.

On an honest note , these "Simple & Useless" soldiers have defeated the "Same" USSR which you couldn't defeat with all of your technology , brainwashing and inhumane tactics. You must remember the attack on Russia right ?

They chased you to the doors of hell , marched straight into Berlin and divided Germany. So yes , this "useless" soldier is far , far better than your well equipped , highly trained and extremely brainwashed SS Waffen.

That guy is not even fully German, secondly Germany of that era was a completely different Germany from the one that is now in NATO and has been reformed according to the Allied demands.

Had Germany under Adolf Hitler defeated Soviet Russia, perhaps millions of Eastern Europeans and East Germans would not have lost their lives, and neither would have 1 million Afghans died.

People need to do a little research, NAZI Germany wasn't an enemy of Muslims.

---------- Post added at 04:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 AM ----------

@NeutralCitizen

lol, stop comparing these non professional ordinary citizens to SS soldiers. What are you on about?

I would say they did a good job for someone with no professional training. Most of Afghanistan's professional army was fighting against these guys. Let's see how german farmer do against Russians. wait...... we already saw how the Germans did against Russians in WW2. hahaha

Germany was actually winning the War against Russia, in fact more than 3 million Red army soldiers surrendered without putting up heavy resistance, it was only due to the massive Russian territory as well as the harsh Russian winter that defeated German army, otherwise Moscow would have fell.

Most of you were killed off compared Russians killed alot of you and yes you had training from Pakistan or the west you lost 1-3 million, Actually German farmers went to join the Army and they were apart of the army that killed 20 million + russians. Afghans were getting thrown around when USSR came and bombed you back. Germany is a successful nation today but Afghan remains a virtual Sh1t hole at best. maybe I can have a few laughs at the pathetic afghans that come to the US or Europe like parasites ?
German army never killed 20 million, its just war time propaganda by the West to demonize NAZI's while at the same time hide the allied atrocities. Can't believe people actually fall for those lies.

they are heros that fought for a noble cause....God bless them and their legacy.

i only wish that they remained united and did not split into factions. But for what they did against the aggressive soviets (and their regional backers) I will always have nothing but respect for them.

The Soviet army was the scum of this earth, i know it sounds harsh but the amount of atrocities they committed against millions of people, i'm glad Soviet Union, the evil empire, disintegrated. Good riddance!

In my book, they were and are the most awesome fighters in the world. I wish they will guard their homeland forever.

Great photos!

The saviors of the American Capitalism around the world in the 1980s.

Same pictures, if shown to the current generation of Americans.........will make them shyt their pants.

Due to these guys and the likes of General Akhtar Abdur Rahman of Pakistan we aer still speaking Urdu/Punjabi/Pushto/Baluchi..
Or we had been speaking Russian and would be wearing Furry hats while working free for Mother Russia...

Thats some nice bottoms here we have german women dancing as well :D

0,,6302879_4,00.jpg

Its hard to court a German chick for long term relation...
But if you finally get one .. They are one of the most loyal women on the planet...

Due to these guys and the likes of General Akhtar Abdur Rahman of Pakistan we aer still speaking Urdu/Punjabi/Pushto/Baluchi..
Or we had been speaking Russian and would be wearing Furry hats while working free for Mother Russia...

Brzezinski started the war with Zia-ul-Haq's help long before the Russians set foot in Afghanistan.

So much blood has flowed but still people are ignorant of the ABCs.

Yes the Afghan fighters have been brave but they have been exploited in games outsiders are playing.

Back
Top Bottom