What's new

Afghan-US security deal: Pakistan’s endorsement seen as ‘paradigm shift’ in policy

This was his agenda,to have better relations with Pakistan.Beside this,World largest concentration of ahmadzai is in Bannu :D.He's more like a pakistani pashtun :D

You are an Ahmadzai Pashtun ? :o:

@Hyperion - Tell me more about Ahmadzais....especially something that I can use to tease my Brother here ! :D

Waisee wrrora I don't think election agenda is going to make much difference...the level of animosity between Pakistan & Afghanistan is huge & it isn't going to go away just like that !

Taliban will only be finished when India and Pakistan join hands and be like true brothers.

Where big brother is loving and generous
Where little brother is loving and respectful.

Balls ko balance karna koi ap se seekhe .

Taliban will only be finished when India and Pakistan join hands and be like true brothers.

Where big brother is loving and generous
Where little brother is loving and respectful.

If I would have such kind of big brother. I would have killed him. Cut his body into 100 pieces. Fed those pieces to the dog. And then finally kill that dog and throw its body into the Arabian sea. :)

If I would have such kind of big brother. I would have killed him. Cut his body into 100 pieces. Fed those pieces to the dog. And then finally kill that dog and throw its body into the Arabian sea. :)

How would you feel if the other "brother" not only says the same thing about "little brother",

but also have means to do it.

No paradigm shift, just a graceful exit for the Americans for all the billions they've provided to Pakistan.

How would you feel if the other "brother" not only says the same thing about "little brother",

Big brother already says and wants to do the same thing to the so called little brother.

but also have means to do it.

Never denied that. But then who would save "big brother" from becoming the actual live hell on earth. :)

Can you show me a single person who says so, official, unofficial, politician or any body for the matter of fact.

Where have you got the impression from?

I will not comment on whether it is a paradigm shift or not, however, I would like to point out that it is in the mutual benefit of all three countries, U.S., Pakistan and Afghanistan, to work together against terrorist elements in the region. Peace and stability can only be achieved if we treat militancy and terrorism as a common enemy instead of considering it an issue of our neighbor. With the signing of the BSA - our continued support for the ANSF - and the Pakistani military's operation against militants in Pakistan, we can substantially destruct militant movement and diminish their threat and activities. If we truly wish to see peace and stability return to this region, we need to leave no ground for those who resort to violence and hate-preaching as part of their agenda to seize power.

Also, please do keep in mind that the Bilateral Security Agreement does not mention a specific number of troops post-2014 and neither should the focus be on the number. The BSA is a symbol of our continued commitment to the region and to the Afghan people beyond 2014.

Haroon Ahmad
DET - U.S. Central Command
www.facebook.com/centcomurdu

Good to see Usa presence in region.

Keeps terror groups on the run.
Usa keeps an eye on pak military and isi and the support of certain groups.

Keeps India happy USA watching their back

Back
Top Bottom